Quantcast

Page 529 of 951 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    NeoVamp's meme game is strong.

Anyway, as Tulio confirmed there is no PC version of Paprium (emulated or not), then it's a possibility that the game has actually regressed somehow (due to hardware and/or software issues). That does sound pretty unlikely, but I can't think of a scenario that actually makes more sense given the information we have.
    It would be hilarious if he had the game running on MD hardware, then decided he simply had to add extra chips to the cart (you know, so we can have DLC and netplay) and broke everything.

I have been giving Fonzie too much credit by assuming there had to be a PC version, but after all this time I thought he had to have something.

This debacle is really reminding me of Apple's own skeleton in the closet, Copland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coplan...rating_system)

Don't get me wrong, I'm always 100% OK with the idea of a new beat-em-up, but I'm fairly convinced this will go nowhere at this point.

Master of Shinobi

drx will publish 300 protos & betas in 2030 thats for sure
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

If Fonzie needs funds so bad he should take an empty, blank MD cartridge housing, a piece of duct tape with "prototype" scribbled on it, slap that glorified piece of tape un-eavenly on the cart, and sell it on eBay for $20,000. Your not a real "retro" gamer until you've done that same exact thing at least twice in your life.
    F@ck eBay Club member since 2010

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    If Fonzie needs funds so bad he should take an empty, blank MD cartridge housing, a piece of duct tape with "prototype" scribbled on it, slap that glorified piece of tape un-eavenly on the cart, and sell it on eBay for $20,000. Your not a real "retro" gamer until you've done that same exact thing at least twice in your life.
    Did you see the Aero Fighters 3 scam? A guy sold a fairly common Neo Geo cart with Photoshopped cover art and claimed it was a rare regional variation for $30k. Funny, I think there was a French guy involved in that one too...

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Did you see the Aero Fighters 3 scam? A guy sold a fairly common Neo Geo cart with Photoshopped cover art and claimed it was a rare regional variation for $30k. Funny, I think there was a French guy involved in that one too...
    Oh yeah I remember that! Retro Gamer mag even printed the news story about the sale before the lies surfaced, which I'm sure was embarrassing for them. If I remember right I think I know who was behind it but I don't want to name names since I'm not 100% sure.
    F@ck eBay Club member since 2010

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that! Retro Gamer mag even printed the news story about the sale before the lies surfaced, which I'm sure was embarrassing for them. If I remember right I think I know who was behind it but I don't want to name names since I'm not 100% sure.
    I'll post the name, it was a guy named Jason Young (with the help of Micheal Dicioccio).

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    drx will publish 300 protos & betas in 2030 thats for sure
    That… isn't hard tho. The Great Proto Dump™ was over 1000 prototypes released in a single day.

Or wait, do you mean Paprium prototypes? Because I would be surprised if Fonzie actually bothers to keep copies of old versions around.

Master of Shinobi

300 Project Y protos, yes.
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    300 Project Y protos, yes.
    Approximately one per week?

Gromble of pirates...? Outrunner Bramsworth's Avatar

Looks like the Fiasco blog is really trying to bring WM down now. They just posted detailed instructions on how to report Watermelon to the FTC. The question is, who here's a bad enough dude to do it?
    I'm Pro A'can

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Bramsworth View Post
    Looks like the Fiasco blog is really trying to bring WM down now. They just posted detailed instructions on how to report Watermelon to the FTC. The question is, who here's a bad enough dude to do it?
    It's totally justified. If I had taken payments in advance and missed this many deadlines I'd expect to be sued and never work in my field again. If Fonzie needs help paying his expenses maybe he can sell the Paprium assets to another company that is capable of finishing the game.

Hero of Algol

Exclamation Refund?

Last edited by Barone; 11-08-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher tokay's Avatar

This looks terrible. It gives a very bad image of the company.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    This looks terrible. It gives a very bad image of the company.
    Cripes that's shockingly bad.

Thread Information