Quantcast

Page 944 of 951 FirstFirst ... 444844894934940941942943944945946947948 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Xb

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    What if the mod farts on purpose and its one of those wet, nasty, super stinky ones that just cut right through you? What then?
    Then wear a very thick mask is all I can say. Me personally on forums I visit, I usually do my best to avoid farting at whatever mods do on their sites seeing as I'm a guest. lol

Overall I get where you're coming from in regards to this game. Personally I would just wash my hands of it seeing as Fonzie is doing whatever Fonzie does. I don't know the guy but hey if reputation is something he cares about then he'll eventually fix this mess he got himself into. Keep in mind this section of the forum turned into a mess after all the mess with paprium. I understand why Baloo would want to sort it out a bit but like I said previously, Melf pays the bills to keep this place running so in the end if he OK's whatever Baloo decides to do then none of us have any real say in it.

Like rot said, Pre-orders these days are a shit-show and honestly unless it's something from a more "Official" source, you're just taking a chance that someone is going to deliver what you paid for. I counted myself lucky I got pier solar and while some people got their copies of Paprium, I'm glad I chose not to order it. This mess seriously just turned me off from even wanting to play the game at all.

OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE! I JUST MIGHT GET CASTRATED BY A MOD FOR THIS ONE!
    Very funny. I mean I could castrate you if you wanted but I'd rather just cup your balls while gently squeezing them to get a better reaction.
    05/05/15

Sports Talker

The thing with pre-orders is that I rarely believe anyone when they say "They want to play the game".

Mostly all I see are gougers and investors.

There have been countless tales of NG.devs games being pre-ordered and then ebayed for double the price.

This type of behaviour makes me a pretty much a cynical and unsympathic individual concerning such a topic.

Of course, there maybe genuine gamers out there. I am not saying there isn't but it seems that is the way the "scene" is evolving.

I have no real beef in this conversation but just sharing with people my thoughts on the matter.

xROTx

PS. Notice the lack of elipsis. Online personas are odd.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Very funny. I mean I could castrate you if you wanted but I'd rather just cup your balls while gently squeezing them to get a better reaction.
    Well, that was disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    Well, that was disturbing.
    Well my man, you made the first move. Besides think of it as a reminder that we care about our users here.~
    05/05/15

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Well my man, you made the first move.
    People will always ALWAYS find something to complain about...

Besides think of it as a reminder that we care about our users here.~
    I care as well... just not enough to worry if they find the logout button or are required to take some sorta paid "holiday"....

You sure do run a weird ship Bonus pal...

xROTx

PS. Different gaming site different rules I suppose... I HATE to say this but most of the guys who have broken your balls here would've prob been kicked in the balls... dragged naked through the street and laughed at by me.... whilst I nuked their accounts...

I just don't understand why they never understood the risk they WILLINGLY exposed themselves to... so why complain?

PPFFT... poofters....

kirby

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    People will always ALWAYS find something to complain about...
    This is a serious truth tho I believe the members do have a right to bitch about Fonzie. He's not exactly a large company so he can't just throw money at a problem to make it go away.

I care as well... just not enough to worry if they find the logout button or are required to take some sorta paid "holiday"....
    Sometimes it's hard for people to just walk away. I'm myself guilty of that as well.

You sure do run a weird ship Bonus pal...

xROTx
    Hey I like it. I don't mind if the "lads' get a bit bitchy sometimes. Just I hope they realize that guys like Melf, Baloo and myself are still people and yes we have days where we get annoyed as fuck about certain issues. So yeah if we do something they don't fully agree with by all means like I said before to just let us know about it.

In a nice way.

Baloo is a nice guy but if you get mouthy with him then yeah why should he care what anyone says to him?

This isn't a job he's being paid for so he doesn't have to do any sort of customer service to make people happy.

PS. Different gaming site different rules I suppose... I HATE to say this but most of the guys who have broken your balls here would've prob been kicked in the balls... dragged naked through the street and laughed at by me.... whilst I nuked their accounts...
    This is the reason why ng.com is known as a forum of haters cuz yeah. Do stupid shit there like sell bootleg games as real ones, steal from members, post pictures of your dying dad in a hospital bed to try and garner sympathy then yeah your ass is grass.

I just don't understand why they never understood the risk they WILLINGLY exposed themselves to... so why complain?
    To be fair to these guys, they delivered on Pier Solar so I can see why they'd trust Fonzie the 2nd time. This is sorta a situation where people got "got" the 2nd time which is rare. I don't really care anymore about this game and I feel bad for the people who got jerked around.

PPFFT... poofters....
    Indeed. lol
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04-24-2021 at 07:38 PM.
    05/05/15

Master of Shinobi

The thing with pre-orders is that I rarely believe anyone when they say "They want to play the game".

There have been countless tales of NG.devs games being pre-ordered and then ebayed for double the price.

This type of behaviour makes me a pretty much a cynical and unsympathic individual concerning such a topic.
    Why would the motivation of the buyer have any bearing on the outcome?

They paid for a product and they were promised it would be delivered in a timely fashion. Yet some people received a game that doesn't run on their console or they're still waiting to receive anything after 9 years.

I call that fraud.

Death Bringer ESWAT Veteran Black_Tiger's Avatar

Of course, there maybe genuine gamers out there. I am not saying there isn't but it seems that is the way the "scene" is evolving.

I have no real beef in this conversation but just sharing with people my thoughts on the matter.

xROTx

PS. Notice the lack of elipsis. Online personas are odd.
    This is why I try to support homebrews that have rom purchases available. Even if it's not a groundbreaking game, it's the modern equivalent of renting most games that came out bitd. If I only play through it a few times it's already worth the purchase. Much more so than running out of space for shelf candy.

It's also voting with my money to encourage more games having rom sales. I still buy physical copies of games that I'm really looking forward to, but if a rom isn't included I pay extra for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Why would the motivation of the buyer have any bearing on the outcome?

They paid for a product and they were promised it would be delivered in a timely fashion. Yet some people received a game that doesn't run on their console or they're still waiting to receive anything after 9 years.

I call that fraud.
    Yah... so would I... BUT that was not my point if you read the post...

My point is that I have seen the scene evolve into something like this and I have little to no sympathy for most of these guys who pre-order the NEXT BIG THING... then complain that the deal aint paid off...

I would suggest instead of taking tit bits out of a post and interpreting how you feel is correct, you may consider the point being made...

Just sayin' here... maybe you should take some lessons in grammar and English...

PS. As an extra edit to my reply to you. A common line of attack for idiots is that I use too many ellipsis and smilies. Which in terms of grammar is incorrect. It would be best not use that argument if you wish to make a point concerning my reply to yourself. This is due to EVERYONE including the mods here, know that I can post succinctly and to the point. I just choose not to most days.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
    This is why I try to support homebrews that have rom purchases available. Even if it's not a groundbreaking game, it's the modern equivalent of renting most games that came out bitd. If I only play through it a few times it's already worth the purchase. Much more so than running out of space for shelf candy.

It's also voting with my money to encourage more games having rom sales. I still buy physical copies of games that I'm really looking forward to, but if a rom isn't included I pay extra for it.
    This point is valid and that is why I support certain projects and help out where I can...

But every new project comes with risks... and so there is only so much anyone can do... fom grass root members to any mod team...

Bitchin' about this constantly and breakin' the mods balls aint gonna change the fact that it always is a risky venture...

xROTx
    Last edited by Rot; 04-25-2021 at 06:31 AM.

Master of Shinobi

Just sayin' here... maybe you should take some lessons in grammar and English...

PS. As an extra edit to my reply to you. A common line of attack for idiots is that I use too many ellipsis and smilies. Which in terms of grammar is incorrect. It would be best not use that argument if you wish to make a point concerning my reply to yourself. This is due to EVERYONE including the mods here, know that I can post succinctly and to the point. I just choose not to most days.
    You've got me mixed up with someone else. I couldn't care less about your grammar, nor what you think of mine.

Wii U

OK "lads" play nice. lol Rot was just saying you missed the point of his post which in a way you kinda glossed over the point he was making that the hobby is kinda fucked up how a lot of people do buy these limited released physical games only to turn around and flip them at stupid prices.

Case in point the Limited run Grandia HD collection. Damn game is already pushing the $250.00 mark for a brand new copy which is retarded. The people who are selling this crap like this only bought it to profit on it later.

Whatever the game is be damned.

I have never like the idea of people using Video games as an investment. It just comes off as gross to me.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04-25-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    05/05/15

Outrunner

Axel probably hasn't received his copy yet and is pissed that he's not able to flip it on eBay and scalp some poor desperate fucker on there..lol.

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    You've got me mixed up with someone else. I couldn't care less about your grammar, nor what you think of mine.
    HEY lad... Not my fault you can't read a post and extrapolate data...

No need to get salty... geez... you missed the points in both my posts... and you think i'm attacking your grammar?

Nope... what I'm implying is that you are too focused on what you want from a post and not how it is meant to be read...

I made my posts PERFECTLY clear....

NOW, point in fact... if I decided to call you an uneducated half-wit who can't read a post on a forum you have been a member of for 10 years... what you gonna reply to me with?

... prob something along the lines of... "Stop calling my dog ugly! It's my girlfriend!"....

That's how badly you read a fuckin' post that I would expect no less of a reply from you...

xROTx

PS. Don't take this personally but you may consider NOT reading books with pictures that involve Jack and Jill going up the hill... may prove educational...

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Axel probably hasn't received his copy yet and is pissed that he's not able to flip it on eBay and scalp some poor desperate fucker on there..lol.
    No I already flipped my copies I just feel bad for the people who haven't had the opportunity to do the same.

Master of Shinobi

NOW, point in fact... if I decided to call you an uneducated half-wit who can't read a post
    If that's how you choose to conduct yourself, go ahead. You're only embarassing yourself.

Thread Information