Quantcast

Page 945 of 951 FirstFirst ... 445845895935941942943944945946947948949 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    No I already flipped my copies I just feel bad for the people who haven't had the opportunity to do the same.
    Ah gee yeah that TOTALLY sucks! . Ah well you managed to screw a few suckers and made a bundle, looks like your set. Some were not as lucky as you, business is like that I guess... Some you win some you lose... life sucks sometimes. Don't worry they'll rebound and get back to scalping, get in to the boosting PS5 and Xbox Series X business, get their own bot net and rip off all the walmart and best buy customers this Christmas, then resell those over priced shitboxes to back to the poor suckers on Ebay!
    Last edited by stu; 04-26-2021 at 12:33 AM.

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Ah gee yeah I can see what you mean. Ah well you managed to screw a few suckers
    Now that's not true at all. I've never screwed anyone on a deal. I invest in indie studios that need capital and in return I help make the games available to people who didn't want to take the risk early on. I make a few dollars and everyone wins. Without people like me a game like Paprium wouldn't even exist.

Sports Talker

If that's how you choose to conduct yourself, go ahead. You're only embarassing yourself.
    Man... what sorta reply is that? I shoiuld be "ashamed of myself?"... do you even know who I am?

ANYONE of the oldtymers would point you to who I am and the only thing that I am ashamed of... is your generally below par responses....

Oh... btw... your "Without people like me a game like Paprium wouldn't even exist." comment actually made me chuckle... what an ego...

Who do you think you are Mr Axel? The Bill Gates of a game you prob only invested in to flip...

It's imbeciles like YOU with over-infalted egos that think you own the scene... WHAT? You threw some money at this a while back.. and now claim to be THAT important to the scene... YOU ARE DELUDED AS FUCK!

xROTx

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner promking's Avatar

No I already flipped my copies I just feel bad for the people who haven't had the opportunity to do the same.
    How are you any better than a PS5 or 3080 reseller? People like you are the reason why shit gets inflated.

Now that's not true at all. I've never screwed anyone on a deal. I invest in indie studios that need capital and in return I help make the games available to people who didn't want to take the risk early on. I make a few dollars and everyone wins. Without people like me a game like Paprium wouldn't even exist.
    My only comment to this post is the whole "Few Dollars" thing as if you're think you're doing someone a service that you're barely making any money on. That to me is just being dishonest. If you were hardly pulling in any money from buying and flipping, you wouldn't be doing it. Nobody would.
    05/05/15

Sports Talker

The main issue I have with people like Axel... and his kind... is that they think of number one first...

I don't tell people online that members of NG.com purchased the Ghostlop game and then dumped it... for the good of the community....

We didn't say... but SHIT... how can we make a profit? I personally put more of my cash into that Ghostlop purchase than anyone and now Ghostlop is actually cheaper than shit....

I didn't think of "protecting" my investment and cash spent... the scene is EVERYTHING imo...

There are COUNTLESS examples of selfless acts for the good of the community.... from NUMEROUS people... I have a long and extensive memory concerning the scene....

I aint in it for anything but the scene and it's community.... and people like Axel get on my nerves... as self-serving hypocrites...

xROTx

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    My only comment to this post is the whole "Few Dollars" thing as if you're think you're doing someone a service that you're barely making any money on. That to me is just being dishonest. If you were hardly pulling in any money from buying and flipping, you wouldn't be doing it. Nobody would.
    I'm totally kidding I'm just having a little fun with stu and rot. I mean really "if it weren't for me the game wouldn't exist" who even talks like that lol

Sports Talker

I'm totally kidding I'm just having a little fun with stu and rot. I mean really "if it weren't for me the game wouldn't exist" who even talks like that lol
    Look Axel... it's knowing when to STFU and stop posting that distinguishes members who know a thing or two... You are currently BACKTRACKING on posts that cannot be unread or unseen...

Bonuskun will tell you that I am Admin one of the most aggressive gaming sites on the internet... and I didn't get there by just idling twiddling my fingers hoping the drama would die down...

I know how to construct a post and an argument... BUT you have made the classic mistake of:

A) Not reading my posts as they are intended...
    B) Then replying to my extra posts in a dumbass way...
    C) Posting on YOUR own forum that your money is way more important than anything...
    D) Admitting to flipping and gouging...
    E) Backtracking to Bonuskun in the vain hope he hasn't made a mental note that you're a dumbass...

... I will admit... I have known Bonuskun a LONG time... and we're friends... BUT... I will NEVER take that for granted and would happily take him on if he did something idiotic....

I have banned... nuked... fought with NUMEROUS friends... but what makes me who I am is that it is never personal... and they know that...

xROTx

PS. This "conversation" I am having with you... shoud be a lesson on how to post and possibly read shit correctly... because one day you might poke a Tiger...

Outrunner

image hosting

Yeah right!

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Bonuskun will tell you that I am Admin one of the most aggressive gaming sites on the internet... and I didn't get there by just idling twiddling my fingers hoping the drama would die down...
    I don't want it to die down. I want you to keep flailing away with the long winded posts - that's where the real entertainment lies

Sports Talker

I don't want it to die down. I want you to keep flailing away with the long winded posts - that's where the real entertainment lies
    You see... the main issue you have is you assume people reading this thread are dumb as shit and will fall for your weakass responses and deflecting...

"Flailing" you posted...

Well, how can it be "flailing" if we are directly quoting your posts... You should consider this and perhaps come up with a more coherent defence...

I would concern yourself with the more serious accusation against yourself of flipping and gouging your fellow members...

As I see it... your rep is burnt unless you can justify why you flip and gouge your fellow members and the community...

NNNOOWW.. on the site I currently play on full time... you would be fucked over by the fellow members who would want answers... as they don't take lightly to being fucked over by gougers...

I am just passing through currently... but I can assure you... I am gonna last a LOT longer on this site than your rep will...

xROTx

05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

when I see Paprium The Official Thread ~ is well on it's way too reaching 1000 posts (of nonsense) anyone else think it's funny that members are having arguments with each other on the one forum thread that already has far too much drama and yet still wont die

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    when I see Paprium The Official Thread ~ is well on it's way too reaching 1000 posts (of nonsense) anyone else think it's funny that members are having arguments with each other on the one forum thread that already has far too much drama and yet still wont die
    Why the fuck shouldn't we post n00b?

I look at your forum and there's only like 10 new posts a day... across your ENTIRE forum...

IF you want to post about something else and keep your forum alive... I'd suggest contributing... instead of lurking like a bitch...

Wanna see what a high volume forum is? Come to the forum i play at... and if you're not already a member then register... and you'll see that little bitches who complain about people posting on stuff gets an appropriate response...

YOUR join date Nov: 2019... valid posts: 18.... what the fuck sorta member are you?

xROTx

PS. AAANNDD... my post count here is like 39... but ask people here and they'd want me here... not you...

Btw... post count on my forum is over 11K...

Contribute you pussy...or watch this place die....

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Why the fuck shouldn't we post n00b?

I look at your forum and there's only like 10 new posts a day... across your ENTIRE forum...

IF you want to post about something else and keep your forum alive... I'd suggest contributing... instead of lurking like a bitch...

Wanna see what a high volume forum is? Come to the forum i play at... and if you're not already a member then register... and you'll see that little bitches who complain about people posting on stuff gets an appropriate response...

YOUR join date Nov: 2019... valid posts: 18.... what the fuck sorta member are you?

xROTx

PS. AAANNDD... my post count here is like 39... but ask people here and they'd want me here... not you...

Btw... post count on my forum is over 11K...

Contribute you pussy...or watch this place die....
    Just passing by reading the newish comments on this thread and tbh you sound like complete self absorbed dick. You seem to think the fact that you are an admin on another forum or an admin at all elevates you above other people, honestly i cringed your posts on this thread, regardless of whether i do or don't agree with the overall point you are trying to make. Oh, and before you say 'you've only got 20 or so posts what the fuck sort of member are you' I don't spend my life on a computer trying to make out i'm something i'm not. Jesus Christ, get a grip, ffs.

Thread Information