Quantcast

Page 826 of 951 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836876926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Quote Originally Posted by Spendle View Post
    Have any of my fellow UK residents had their shipment leave Carvin, France yet?
    Mine's coming from Brest but has the border situation resolved yet....was hoping to play it for Xmas!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Spendle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedeservedit View Post
    Mine's coming from Brest but has the border situation resolved yet....was hoping to play it for Xmas!
    It's meant to have opened this morning but anyone crossing needs a recent negative Covid test result - there could be a delay in a) finding a driver or two willing to cross the channel so close to Christmas and b) able to get a test at either end of the journey.

My hope was to have it on UK soil before January 1st as, if it doesn't, I think it then becomes open to import/customs tax!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

EDIT: The Grand Stick III does work with the Mega SG, sorry for the confussion.

Outrunner

Mine has gone from Brest > Paris > Flevy and is now in Neuenstein, Germany (!)

Like the rest of us UKers, Iím bricking it wondering if itíll ever see these shores.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Nope still in CARVIN :/

Quote Originally Posted by wedeservedit View Post
    Did you click the link on the mgf page? It sounds like you're looking at the mgf order page

Hi guys,

One question about paths and the sound test/jukebox:

Have you sorted out the paths system? I always end up finishing the game at the Police HQ, I've tried to take the upper paths but I'm sent back to the "regular" one (the Police HQ one)
    I have managed to go to the lower paths once and finishing the game on what seemed to be the real last level (lots of boss rush mode and that guy with the big claws and crown at the end) but it seems that it was not good enough to see the real ending.
    I've beaten it in sissy, easy and hard modes on Original and very hard on Arcade. Seems to unlock... zero. Any tips on how to get the extras?
    SEGA, ť mais forte que tu!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Nope. Mines still at Carvin France

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by IvoSlash View Post
    Any tips on how to get the extras?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0DAjNzp7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNH9qQIllQ

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

OK, this is what happens with the Grand Stick III on the Mega SG: in order to use it you have to unplug it with the console on and plug it again so it can detect it. Otherwise it won't work, nor the stick nor any of the buttons. Minor anoyance, but there it is.

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IvoSlash View Post
    Hi guys,

One question about paths and the sound test/jukebox:
    Have a good look at the map included in the manual and on the poster: https://imgur.com/gd2R1qk

The black lines are the routes between the stages. The branching paths correspond to the up and down direction arrows on the map. If you go game over on any level, you get sent back to one of five starting points, corresponding to the colored diamonds on the map.

There are four main paths, each with their own ending level containing a boss rush and a final boss. Three paths are unlocked from the start, and you'll need to defeat the bosses on these three paths to gain access to the upper Skyline path (normally that route is blocked as you mentioned). Use the map to figure out how to get from your current starting point to the path you want to complete. This only applies to Original mode btw.

There are also shortcuts and hidden routes to be found, but the details are still a bit vague on those.

Mmm still trying to determine if we're looking at faulty carts here or unlisted incompatibility with certain models.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One jymannob's Avatar

For use MCD CPU without 2nd Pad :
    at the seletion of player hold Mode buton then press start and chose 2nd Player.
    If you want temporary control player 2 (for pick item or else) hold Mode has long you want control it.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    Did you click the link on the mgf page? It sounds like you're looking at the mgf order page
    Ah, is there an extra link. I cheapened out for some reason and didn't pay extra for shipping.

It's meant to have opened this morning but anyone crossing needs a recent negative Covid test result - there could be a delay in a) finding a driver or two willing to cross the channel so close to Christmas and b) able to get a test at either end of the journey.

My hope was to have it on UK soil before January 1st as, if it doesn't, I think it then becomes open to import/customs tax!
    Damn...I really didn't think about the customs tax! As for the negative test, I mean really?! Where are you supposed to get a random PCR test done before making that journey. And even one negative test doesn't mean anything....

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    Just plug it in the Game Genie and the game will start up in the mini-game. You don't need to enter any codes. The game does have a "clear saves" option but it does not trigger the mini-game. The theory here is that the game boots up in the mini-game if the SRAM used for saves is empty, which it is first time you start up the game. Next time you start it up the SRAM will have been formatted and the game boots normally.
    Yeeah I can confirm it boots straight to the mini game with the game genie. That mini game is hilarious. If you play it long it enough it breaks you console (spite limit) and it's a flicker mess and you get thrown so hard you come up out of the bottom of the screen like Excitebike. I wonder if there is an ending to it? I will actually put time into it.

Thread Information