Quantcast

Page 862 of 951 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

I just logged back into MGF. It says this:

My Pre-orders
    PAPRIUM INVESTOR(U)
    Converted the: 28/12/2020

There is a small hourglass to the right and it says this when clicked: This pre-ordered item is not ready to ship!

Has anyone else gotten this error?

Outrunner

Quote Originally Posted by crazyteknohed View Post
    I just tried and itís showing as General Logistics Systems, updated 17/12/20. GLS still showing as arrived at German depot which has me slightly concerned as to why it has gone there en route to the UK.
    I guess I should update this post to say I received the game yesterday so I shall bow out of this thread. Good luck to all of you still waiting - I really hope each and every one of you gets to enjoy this superb game.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker peido's Avatar

You can update you address in the Watermelon/MagicalGameFactory website. I think it was on the PreOrders tab.

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by Jarend View Post
    Two emails now gone unanswered to Fonzie about my order that still shows "shipping" with no tracking number. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones that gets nothing.
    Same here, in the UK, waiting for a shipment from the US. No change of details since 15th December - I am assuming it's in transit, and they have just not updated anything. I haven't contacted them.
    When I see some of the other guys on this thread I know are also waiting from the same delivery source receive theirs and I haven't, then I will start to worry.

Nameless One

Iced snowman, did you ever request a refund during the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    I've not received mine either, and I live in the US (Midwest). I won't lie and say that I'm not worried, but with WM's track record I have very little reason to be hopeful of its arrival. With Fonzie's new business practices of creating a gouger's market in the homebrew sector, it'ss not a stretch to assume that Fonzie sees more potentiual dollar signs if he "accidentally misplaces" a certain percentage of old pre-orders by kicking them over to the new pre-order campaign. I could just be paranoid and I sincerely hope that I get proven wrong.
    What track record? I've ordered 3 games from watermelon in the last decade, I recieved them all without issue.

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by highlandcattle View Post
    What track record? I've ordered 3 games from watermelon in the last decade, I recieved them all without issue.
    Ahh yes, the equivalent of

which, ironicaly enough, also applies to Paprium itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    Said map is included in the game's manual and on the back of the poster, but I also scanned it in for easy access here: https://imgur.com/gd2R1qk

The black lines are the paths between levels. You can tell from the arrows where the branching paths will take you. The colored diamonds indicate which starting level you return to when you go Game Over.
    FANTASTIC, Thank you.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Ive just recieved mine, I m in England, the midlands. I only got the update saying it was in England yesterday so it's surprising that it has turned up today.
    Last edited by Edek; 12-31-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Mine got delivered today, i live in England so other people who live here should get theirs soon.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker inqualls's Avatar

TrekkiesUnite118 got his copy Saturday and says he lives in Central Pa.

https://www.sega-16.com/forum/showth...427#post872427

I live in Pa. as well but here it is another 6 days and still nothing. I've seen listings for Classic and Limited Editions of Paprium coming from sellers in New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. How is this even possible considering those areas are an extra 200+ miles away from Las Vegas, NV. It's even crazier that these listings were posted last week just before Christmas?! Would it have been so hard to just give us a tracking number

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I live in England too and still waiting so far, but Fonzie has finally replied to me which is good.

"Thanks for your message and patience.

If the parcel is marked as shipped, it is shipped. If marked as shipping or packing, it means it's not yet shipped. It's 99.9% accurate.
    Due to Xmas congestion and our limited amount of resources we decided to postpone some of the shipping from USA to beginning of January. You will get notified by email when your parcel is shipped and provided by the tracking number.

Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience."

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Spendle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jarend View Post
    I live in England too and still waiting so far, but Fonzie has finally replied to me which is good.

"Thanks for your message and patience.

If the parcel is marked as shipped, it is shipped. If marked as shipping or packing, it means it's not yet shipped. It's 99.9% accurate.
    Due to Xmas congestion and our limited amount of resources we decided to postpone some of the shipping from USA to beginning of January. You will get notified by email when your parcel is shipped and provided by the tracking number.

Thanks again for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience."
    What status is your order showing on MGF? Do you have a tracking number yet? I found that once the package finally left France it arrived very soon after; mine arrived yesterday morning after arriving in the UK the previous afternoon.

Outrunner

I found a bug:

https://i.ibb.co/MSqDTr4/606-C0-CCB-...6-F06-D996.jpg

Playing in Original mode with Tug having been throned, I got to this boss using Alex, died, and now the game is showing I still have half a bar of energy but my character is nowhere to be seen. The boss is just moving around the screen, there is no player character, and the game is just continuing ad infinitum. Going to have to reset as thereís not even a countdown timer in this game to force it to move beyond this point.

Quote Originally Posted by inqualls View Post
    TrekkiesUnite118 got his copy Saturday and says he lives in Central Pa.

https://www.sega-16.com/forum/showth...427#post872427

I live in Pa. as well but here it is another 6 days and still nothing. I've seen listings for Classic and Limited Editions of Paprium coming from sellers in New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. How is this even possible considering those areas are an extra 200+ miles away from Las Vegas, NV. It's even crazier that these listings were posted last week just before Christmas?! Would it have been so hard to just give us a tracking number
    Did you have a stick with this as well?

Thread Information