Quantcast

Page 876 of 951 FirstFirst ... 376776826866872873874875876877878879880886926 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    For Those interested in a walkthrough for the Side Missions here is https://twitter.com/XLuis__MartinsX/...543622145?s=20
    Attachment 15807

For now we try to find out what four white stars on the map are, also trophies on paprium level of difficulty and good/decided ending in Solarium (probable requirements - unlocked Ba Ba and E.Lektra, a card acquired from GOS' boss, very hard/paprium difficulty, no usage the blu, not throning any area or throning Police HQ only).

I started a support ticket inquiring as to why I never received a confirmation email after I verified my shipping address.

No response. In fact, I haven't received any emails from MGF for several years. If not for this topic, I would have never known the game had shipped.

Road Rasher

Has anyone received a refund? I see that a lot of people have gotten their games already. According to the e-mail, refunds were supposed to be processed on 12/29/20. The e-mail also stated that refund request were irreversible, so it's not as if they may still be sending me the game.

Quote Originally Posted by XeroShinobi View Post
    I started a support ticket inquiring as to why I never received a confirmation email after I verified my shipping address.

No response. In fact, I haven't received any emails from MGF for several years. If not for this topic, I would have never known the game had shipped.

I put in a ticket regarding not receiving a shipping confirmation, ever. Got a reply about 3 days later. I'm assuming because there has been a larger interest in the game with more inquiries (I sent mine before a lot of videos came out), and most likely only one or two people running the whole operation there, it'll take a bit more time.

My recommendation is to give them as much information as you can (like desired shipping address, order number, etc) to make their job easier and shorter for your ticket. Also, I found out all their emails were going to the spam box on the original email address I had created with the site (and not the one I updated it to). So there's that!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox2013 View Post
    The e-mail also stated that refund request were irreversible, so it's not as if they may still be sending me the game.
    I remember that, but the way I see it, it contradicts this statement sent by mail when the game was released:
    PS: For the (very few) of you who did rage-quit, you're still in the game and thanks anyway.
    Unless "rage-quit" is not equivalent to "ask for a refund".

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    For Those interested in a walkthrough for the Side Missions here is https://twitter.com/XLuis__MartinsX/...543622145?s=20
    Attachment 15807
    Hey Luis!

Thanks for the hints. I'm going to hold off until I've had a chance to play the game myself.

But I know at some point I'll be ready to look for all those extras.

It sounds like there is a lot of hidden things in Paprium; which is really amazing for replay value.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

If Boeing has to pay out a record amount to settle criminal conspiracy and fraud charges, then what more for Watermelon Games? They have our email, address, and PayPal. Either give us the game, or give us our money. Either one is fine with me at this point. Otherwise, these scammers need to be shut down. December 29th has come and gone.

Super Sexy Sega Master of Shinobi cowboyscowboys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentfresh View Post
    If Boeing has to pay out a record amount to settle criminal conspiracy and fraud charges, then what more for Watermelon Games? They have our email, address, and PayPal. Either give us the game, or give us our money. Either one is fine with me at this point. Otherwise, these scammers need to be shut down. December 29th has come and gone.
    I figure they probably don't have any money. Shipped what they could so whoever received their copies got lucky. They are probably banking on positive reception driving more sales. Everyone else who is expecting a delivery will probably be waiting until April. Then the people who preordered for April will probably get delayed indefinitely. Refunds probably get made around April as well.
    Beat Em Up- Streets of Rage 2
    Platformer- Sonic 3 and Knuckles
    Run and Gun- Gunstar Heroes
    Adventure- Story of Thor
    Action- Shinobi 3

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys View Post
    I figure they probably don't have any money. Shipped what they could so whoever received their copies got lucky. They are probably banking on positive reception driving more sales. Everyone else who is expecting a delivery will probably be waiting until April. Then the people who preordered for April will probably get delayed indefinitely. Refunds probably get made around April as well.
    So much this! I suspected this all along. Send it to some buyers to get positive press and more orders. Hence why they sent it via expensive priority 2nd day to those few who received a copy in the US. I am sure April delivery is very much a dream and unlikely to happen at this rate. Will Ponzi schemes be called Fonzie schemes in the video game world now?

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadispalembang View Post
    Was it recorded from a PAL system? It's likely that the timing might be off due to that, 'cause some of the cues my Cyber Ninja ravaged
    mind expects seem to be a little early or late.
    I've made another recording of Cyber Ninja, this time with my PAL console set to its native 50 Hz. Everything else was done the same way. Can you let your Cyber Ninja ravaged mind have another listen?

https://soundcloud.com/astfgl32/cyber-ninja-50-hz

Personally I don't really hear much difference from my earlier recording at 60 Hz. The one thing I do notice is the occasional single note dropping out, something I've noticed happening on other tracks as well. It's not consistent; one loop everything will play fine, while on the next loop one or two notes might be missing. Seems like a playback software issue more than anything else to me.

BANG Wildside Expert Gadispalembang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    I've made another recording of Cyber Ninja, this time with my PAL console set to its native 50 Hz. Everything else was done the same way. Can you let your Cyber Ninja ravaged mind have another listen?

This sounds better, and the missing notes and occasional hiccups on certain channels do seem to be a software
    related issue. It might even vary by console revision. Ideally, the best way to record the soundtrack would be to
    go through each channel separately, then combine them all.

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadispalembang View Post
    This sounds better, and the missing notes and occasional hiccups on certain channels do seem to be a software
    related issue. It might even vary by console revision. Ideally, the best way to record the soundtrack would be to
    go through each channel separately, then combine them all.
    I've compared two recordings of Spiral as well, a track that I've listened to death to and am very familiar with now, and yeah I think I can hear what you mean. Especially with the part where you've got the "Rain" type instrument playing a melody while a synth line swells up in the background, the melody sounds a tad sluggish in my original recordings. Like the notes are not *quite* on-beat as you said. It's a very subtle thing and I wasn't quite sure at first if I was really hearing a difference of if my brain was just trying to convince me there's a difference. But if you say the new recording of Cyber Ninja sounds better to your ears, then I guess what I'm hearing is correct too. I bet it's happening because my PAL console's oscillator does not generate the correct frequency for running at 60 Hz, making anything that relies on it for precise timing ever so slightly off.

Anyway the difference is subtle enough that I don't think it ruins my original recordings, but it's good to know it's there. The missing notes thing is more annoying IMHO, but I don't see what can be done about that. I might make an improved version of this soundtrack at some point, but for now I'm going to leave the video as-is.

Road Rasher

Curious to know the percentage of people who received order... i also supect they are short on funds and are awaiting new game sales to ship orders... its been over the 10-15 days from december 14, and nobody with shipping from las vegas got a tracking number. Drama never stops with WM

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Curious to know the percentage of people who received order... i also supect they are short on funds and are awaiting new game sales to ship orders... its been over the 10-15 days from december 14, and nobody with shipping from las vegas got a tracking number. Drama never stops with WM
    Paid in 2012, ordered Dec 13, not shipped yet. Investor ed. + grand stick.

I went back and looked at my Papi Commando order from a few years ago (shipped from Las Vegas), it was in "Shipping..." status for 17 days before it was shipped and I got a tracking number. So not an entirely unusual shipping delay for them, I guess...

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

Yeah, this shipping thing is ridiculous. If they planned to ship in waves, they should have been upfront and said so. I don't understand why everything WM always has to come from outside sources or rumors.

Thread Information