Quantcast

Page 949 of 951 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950951 LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Road Rasher

😂 really Baloo?! I get an infarction for insulting him yet This guy is the most toxic member i have ever seen and yet no warning for him despite multiple insults to different members. I just called him out, and what i said is just the sad truth.Almost looks like you fear consequences from neogeo mods and let him get away with his actions.Iíve been a member here for a while, if you feel like im the problem then go ahead and ban me,im done talking about him, his actions speak for himself, now lets keep this thread about paprium... see you guys on other retro forums, goodbye! To Melf: loved hanging around here, great site,but dont need to be treated like a kid by poor mods who picks sides with friends
    Last edited by PreZZ; 05-06-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Master of Shinobi

time for a Paprium thread mk.3

PLEASE
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    anyway moving on, For the member responsible for PAPRIUM The Unofficial, http://wafflenet.com/paprium.html Incomplete Guide still updating? I spotted a couple mistakes and have some interesting updates to be made including the 4 hidden sub games and the requirements to access them all.
    That would be me. I'm still updating it when new info comes in (which there hasn't been much of lately-- I definitely haven't found any new stuff myself) Feel free to send me a message with your findings.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ksoft View Post
    That would be me. I'm still updating it when new info comes in (which there hasn't been much of lately-- I definitely haven't found any new stuff myself) Feel free to send me a message with your findings.
    first off it's a great guide! its a Real help to see everything in one place will drop you a PM shortly

Megadrive

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    time for a Paprium thread mk.3

PLEASE
    Hell Nooooooo lol The only thing I want to read about is Paprium Easter eggs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sut View Post
    I think youíre right about the difficulty, because I have met all those requirements bar the difficulty.
    I have moaned about this previously but locking the saves is BS, I have got all the unlockables except Spinal, but all 3 of my save slots are locked and I ainít deleting any because Iím not sure whatís unlocked on each file.
    I know the hours of work making a good save. I think basically that lockable save idea to draw out gameplay. but I've come to the realisation that if the mega wire4 DLC extra content ever comes out it would erase all saves anyway which is the bit of a downer

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Frost Blossom's Avatar

think i asked this before some months ago, but was there ever any actual "true ending" discovered? Like, I know there are the "bad, good, unsure" endings but I dont think anything is different other then different smiley faces. Your file gets locked regardless lol. But like, after you defeat the blue bishop monster dude in the Solarium, is there any different true ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Blossom View Post
    think i asked this before some months ago, but was there ever any actual "true ending" discovered? Like, I know there are the "bad, good, unsure" endings but I dont think anything is different other then different smiley faces. Your file gets locked regardless lol. But like, after you defeat the blue bishop monster dude in the Solarium, is there any different true ending?
    no one's discovered the true ending if it exists which I doubt, with the game being available for some months now with players better than me spending Hours, Papruim difficulty ~ not losing any lives continues or using Blue pills all Tried & Done not yielding any differences maybe it's a case that we're all over thinking its existence!!

Is there somewhere a list of things which causes the saves becoming locked?

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Is there somewhere a list of things which causes the saves becoming locked?
    The route in question is Named Skyline Route (Arcade) as the name becomes known after successfully finishing the (original mode!)
    its simply completing the game in the original mode any Difficulty Setting STAGE ~ SOLARIUM with the slightly underwhelming climax against Bishop! which locks your save! its unavoidable

one way around this is to copy and make duplicate save points
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-08-2021 at 04:31 AM.

well, damn. can't say i'm surprised. But hey, at least we got different smiley faces! Just another part of Papriums rough level of polish I guess. Good to know I wasted all those hours throning everything and avoiding Blu Pills and so on for nothing.

Paprium Easter eggs! Before anyone comments very small differences which often Remain Unseen but not Commented on.

1st ~ the Dog reference from Final Fight shows up randomly some stages!
    182707446_963386577532838_1062782931058839246_n.jpg maxresdefault.jpg
    2nd ~ Sonic the Hedgehog (mutant) seen on (Sky Spa) & YouTube very Common. UCOLECIONADOR Love you Man
    10469088_10152533038172279_944722305143455396_n.jpg
    3rd ~ Dr Robotnik can be seen on (Rooftops stage) & JUVENIUM Roof~top entry flying across the screen complete with iconic Ball and chain, Very Random Rarely Seen almost impossible to take a screenshot of as it happens very quick

I'm setting a challenge if anyone can get a photo of this please post it much appreciated in advance from the team at the department of Sega copyright ô
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-10-2021 at 07:50 AM.

**** The Paprium 4 Sports Channel Events! ****
    Chances are probably you've already seen one of these on a YouTube Play-through and Wondered how many there were? and how to access them every time?
    well Chums Here you go!

The important bit the Requirements:~
    1st these games are only accessible in the two player mode! so if you're a solo Player for God's Good Grace Make a friend you Weirdo!
    2nd these sports events are ONLY Generated on very hard Difficulty ~ so if you play PAPRIUM Difficulty you won't get to play any of these and if you play Sissy Difficulty hang your head in shame!

Muff Diving ~ Location at the end of THE VAULT

Game of Hoops ~ Location at the end of BION~MART

Rondo's ~ Ball's Out Volleyball ~ Location at the end of GREEN~CROSS (personal favourite)

Scum Bowling ~ Location at the end of AQUA~WORLD

if you liked any of these please check out Mr.Ksoft's Unofficial full guide where you'll find everything in one place which is Rather Handy http://wafflenet.com/paprium.html

well, attachments don't seem to work very well on this forum but I guess Sanic and others are in Paprium? Seriously, why would they do that. Between that and the Streets of Rage/Goldne Axe stuff, it jut doesn't seem very intelligent.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert RvR's Avatar

Paprium is like a honey badger, it just dont care!

Thread Information