Quantcast

Page 152 of 936 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 14039

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Something that would allow us to buy/download upgrades/expansions to the game? More items, new characters?
    Who knows.
    That makes me think... What would be the possibilities of putting a wifi radio in a cartridge? Might be pricey but being able to play online games on a Genesis might be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    This hack is running on PC ; ) Looks great never the less.
    Run in original hardware if you have a mega everdrive, the vdeo is record on a emulator.
    Later i will gona test on my everdrive md if that run too..

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Something that would allow us to buy/download upgrades/expansions to the game? More items, new characters?
    Who knows.
    Lock-on cartridge technology or maybe an updated version la SD card? Yea, I feel like expressing my stupid ideas today!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot133 View Post
    That makes me think... What would be the possibilities of putting a wifi radio in a cartridge? Might be pricey but being able to play online games on a Genesis might be possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGA.GENESIS1989 View Post
    Lock-on cartridge technology or maybe an updated version la SD card? Yea, I feel like expressing my stupid ideas today!
    I think it's more in the lines of what SEGA.GENESIS1989, at least it makes more sense IMO. That or anything that could "connect" your cartridge to a PC. I think it would open lots of possibilities, like people posting scores and stats of there characters; and/or DLC.
    If they use it to extend the replay value of the game, it will be awesome.

I also can't wait for the upcoming video. I can't wait to see some actual footage of the game.

It will have a level, enemy and character creator as well as a USB port to plug it into the computer and share them with others.
    Be Attitude For Gains!

The next "Tea time" video will be Monday the 2nd March
    http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en...0504/?from=130

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

Didn't the NG DEVTEAM carts do the SD card thing?

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

Got an email from WM, they are preparing for a big Project Y news.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaze16 View Post
    Oh yes we are ; )

Raging in the Streets SEGA.GENESIS1989's Avatar

Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by OverDrone View Post
    Didn't the NG DEVTEAM carts do the SD card thing?
    Good question. I admire the NEO GEO but I don't own one unfortunately. When NG DEVTEAM releases a game, I pick up the Dreamcast version.

Luckily there are alot of NEO GEO heads who post on the forum. If it exists, they'll confirm it shortly!
    "There's nothing to fear, except fear itself"
    http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/link2link2link/YUZOKOSHIROISAGODNEOSEEDEDITION.gif

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

email said monday or so, yeah? cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaze16 View Post
    An announcement for a big announcement to be made on a yet to be announced date!

GET HYPE!

Currently Reviewing: Galaxy Force (SMS)
    Coming Up:TF3 Side by Side
    Done:

Well, I thought from the beginning that WM should have had a type of base cartridge of sorts. At that point just sell their games on SD cards. I'm thinking of course how the Everdrive is to the SD that plugs in at the top. It would save production costs I'm sure. There would just have to be a way to guarantee against pirating the same way as the carts are safe. Of course lucky for us, they are safe in the 64 MEGA size as even if you dump them, they don't play on emu or flash carts.
    Last edited by PHANTOM2040; 03-01-2015 at 01:23 PM.

SITE SUPERVILLAIN Outrunner Vector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbp View Post
    No more than yours... Respect people here that want to be constructive.
    ..hehe so you are trying to tell me to respect others while you are saying my posts are jokes or silly also..that really makes sense..but i do respect others..let me type it this way..most people aren't in the watermelon direct camp but act like they are with "hey news on a forum on a forum says this guys..hey i once peed next to fonzie once in a bathroom i know all"..do not take me saying watermelon shows itself to be a bad business with your feelings or misread my posts..by posters who say they are in this project when they are not..those posts are jokes..the audio engineer groovemaster has been the most informative of the whole watermelon camp so far..and the people in the camp who are making the game from the top over the last 3 years have not given us anything "news worthy"..

If you want your money back, the right website is here :
    http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en...act-support_5/
    Crying here is pointless and I don't want to read silly words from you anymore. THANKS.
    ..hehe i am not crying and i have proceeded to get my refund, but i will tell you on any website what i will do..get my refund..you don't want to read my posts..cry me a river and click ignore dennab and you will not see "my silly posts" even though you didn't comprehend what i said anyway.YOU ARE WELCOME.

The puzzle is moving forward and is taking the shape of THE best side-scrolling brawler ever made on the SEGA Genesis
    ..hehe you mean sor2.5? ..if i knew they would steal flying jet characters, bike guys and health bars right from sor2 i would have never ordered in the first place..the best side scroller brawler beat em up? on my genesis? well after it comes out, if it will. still please..this will not top sor2 even though much of it is ripped off from sor2..then again sor did well for ripping off final fight..but sor2 from action to music to everything is damn near perfect..we will just have to wait to see if it is or not but i doubt it..let us wait..and wait..more than 3 years..will it be 4..

SEGA.GENESIS1989
    Asking about a refund on a third party forum? Duh! Go to the company's website request your refund? Just use your little mouse and click on the following link: http://magicalgamefactory.com/
    ..i still have the email receipt and know where to go..duh! i was just saying what i will do here..and what does saying it here on a 3rd party forum have to do with anything? these guys tell us there is news of news of news on this 3rd party forum too..again what does what i have to say matter if i type it on a 3rd party forum..all these posts from you guys and supposedly watermelon guys were made here too..

Provide them with the transaction record and your full name. They will need to look it up to verify that you INDEED make payment. Since 2 months+ has elapsed, they will not be able to refund the initial amount. When they refund the amount, please post here so I can ROFLMAO! Thanks!
    ..hehe i did..i will pm you the result when i hear from them is that ok..i have all the information saved in my folder in my 3rd party email address..see what i did there..i saved the page where they claimed it would release no more than 2 years after you pledge/pre order..what is it now more than 3 years and counting..we got 3 badly drawn pre game characters on page 1 of this 3rd party thread, 3 photoshopped screenshots of the games years later, 2 pictures of the same picture of a guys face, audio not in game this year from the audio guy who gave us more info than others combined..and promises of news we never get in over 3 years..says a lot..you are cool though segagenesis1989..

WM's methodologies.
    ..hehe i agree, are horrible, in terms of marketing/communication on a product paid for but not delivered..where is this supposed trailer we been hearing about for a week or 2..this is a "company"?

"news of news of upcoming news of wm news coming soon while heavily overdue but hey it will be here soon well just a little bit of news which is almost no news at all but it will be big news just watch the trailer oh yes coming soon does this count as being news we will pretend it is see that is news.." look just give us the news or show us the trailer or shut up..this is not being negative it is called consumer complaint. where is our product we pre ordered? where is actual news of how our product is coming? maybe if you handled it better, and could handle "legit criticism" of what you showed in 3 years (almost NOTHING) instead of bringing your feelings into business or whining we are being "negative"..you will do better as a "company"..
    Last edited by Vector; 03-01-2015 at 06:33 AM.

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

I know this just sounds like I'm speaking bull but i can guarantee at least ONE element of project Y will cause some jaws to drop in terms of going beyond the mega drive normal.

Whether fonz and watermelon have expanded the hardware of the cart even further than what i know is unknown to me.

Thread Information