Quantcast

Page 719 of 951 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 14252

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by XGoldenboyX View Post
    I cannot and dont want to show anything because I'm probably the only damn person in this hole Paprium project that has
    And you don't see a problem with that ?

WaterMelon Road Rasher XGoldenboyX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Oh, so you edited your original post to add more insults... Yay!

Your words to me sound like a compliment, since they're coming from someone who helped to promote a fake pre-order campaign and keeps working with a guy who has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    I'd be worried if you liked me.

Before accusing anyone of providing false statements you should provide some actual proof to your own claims:
    - Fonzie has money to fulfill all the pre-orders.
    - Played in 2016 a more complete and functional version than what was demo'ed to the public in the "release" party.
    - People who invested in the project didn't lose their money and they'll have news soon.
    - The game is finished.

EDIT: I'll have to remind you, once again, that all of that you said is highly, highly questionable because everything promised related to this project (down to the constant communication with the investors) hasn't been delivered so far.
    To add to that: abruptly shutdown of the WM forums, accumulated gems made unreachable and unusable, promises renewed up until the point people were left uncovered by Paypal protection terms, refund policy broken, etc.

And also because the guy you'be been working with for years, Fonzie, is a now well-known con artist in the MD scene.
    No one in their right mind has any substance to believe those claims after multiple broken promises over the years.

Once you have provided proofs to those claims made by you, then you could be in a position to question someone else.
    Until there, you should just keep your mouth shut.
    Your a bully and thats what I see here. I wish you could tell me all the things you have claimed face to face ! Easy to blow in someones face and try to hurt their image when you are doing it from the other side of a computer screen.

Unbelievable! How many times do I need to say to someone like you that I have Zero control on what WM does or doesn't. I have told you that I have agree with most of the complaints past , present. I thought it would make people here happy to know that there is still hope and that indeed the game is finished and playable, somehow you find a to distort and critique every bit of anything that I say. I think we have a problem here, a really mean one.
    Last edited by XGoldenboyX; 08-07-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Spendle's Avatar

Well this has descended into a farcical tit for tat, quite fitting really.

Luis - my feeling from your posts is that you have tried to be helpful here. Unfortunately what you've done is tried to give hope with your update on a working game on real hardware but then go on to state that you have no control over WM's actions as to mass delivery of the game.

What you've effectively done is tell everyone that the game is complete but that doesn't mean it'll end up in anyone's hands as that's Fonzie's domain. Given the fact there has been more sightings of Big Foot than Fonzie over the past couple of years, that effectively leaves us in the same position as we were before your updates. Hence the outpouring of frustration - there has been a load of words but nothing concrete from the horse's mouth.

Unfortunately this can come across like you're playing with people as a lot have been burned by this. In fact, the caveats that you have used would make me think that the project is pretty much there but there is no way to fulfill the orders as there's no money.

Training-in-Hedgehog Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher tokay's Avatar

LUIS!

Please post photos of both sides of the PCB as well as a video of the intro + exit from the condo.

We have seen the entire manual posted online and know everything about the game.
    We have also seen numerous glitchy videos posted during the party.
    So aside from proving the game actually works on real hardware, you won't spoil anything.

Hero of Algol

Your a bully and thats what I see here. I wish you could tell me all the things you have claimed face to face ! Easy to blow in someones face and try to hurt their image when you are doing it from the other side of a computer screen.
    Well, I think I have an interesting face-to-face scenario in mind:
    - A room filled with all the investors (some since 2012) and people who pre-ordered the game more than 3 years ago.
    - We leave them there for a while without any explanation on what happened to their money, breaching the customer service in every way possible.
    - Then you enter the room and say: "Hi! I'm Luis, from Paprium's development team. I have a complete version of the game with myself but I can't share any details with you due to my NDA. You didn't lose your money, news soon!"

I'd be seated in the last row watching this unfold, eager to talk to you.

Unbelievable! How many times do I need to say to someone like you that I have Zero control on what WM does or doesn't. I have told you that I have agree with most of the complaints past , present. I thought it would make people here happy to know that there is still hope and that indeed the game is finished and playable, somehow you find a to distort and critique every bit of anything that I say. I think we have a problem here, a really mean one.
    You have zero control of what happens yet you want to give people hope. These things don't add up in a logical sense.
    Last edited by Barone; 08-07-2020 at 02:19 PM.

I can see how Luis is stuck between wanting to respect Fonzie's wishes to not show the game and Luis' desire to share with us.

It truly doesn't matter what the rest of us think. Luis believes that Fonzie is trying to manufacture and ship Paprium.

And because Luis believes Fonzie is working on this it makes sense that he still feels obligated to respect his agreement with Fonzie.

If it wasn't for Luis Paprium news would be completely non-existent. There would be no one to interact with and nothing to bitch about... despite having something legitimate to complain about.

And Luis really has given us substantial news. Firsthand knowledge that Paprium is complete, on a cart and working on a regular Genesis.

Once Luis decides to step away from Sega-16 then we can go back to complaining about Fonzie and occasionally talk about how Luis use to come by from time to time with news. (this is sarcasm)

Luis, I don't know if Paprium is going to happen but I really do appreciate all of your updates. And I'm always happy to hear from you.

Be strong man!
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Quote Originally Posted by tokay View Post
    LUIS!

Please post photos of both sides of the PCB as well as a video of the intro + exit from the condo.

We have seen the entire manual posted online and know everything about the game.
    We have also seen numerous glitchy videos posted during the party.
    So aside from proving the game actually works on real hardware, you won't spoil anything.

Don't be silly, there is no PCB to show. The whole game of "I have it but I can't show you" is exactly the type of bullshit engaged in by con artists.

Physical threats, are you 10 or something? None of what Barone said was wrong, you are just collaborating with a scammer so far (be it directly or indirectly), making up bullshit after bullshit, playing the victim card as if you were the ones affected and pretending people should be happy (lol) for you providing more bullshit about what they paid for 7 years ago. You aren't fooling anyone (except the ones that love to be fooled anyway).
    Last edited by Vludi; 08-07-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vludi View Post
    making up bullshit after bullshit, playing the victim card as if you were the ones affected and pretending people should be happy (lol) for you providing more bullshit about what they paid for 7 years ago. You aren't fooling anyone (except the ones that love to be fooled anyway).
    I haven't made any bullshit. You are the one making a claims on my behalf and having a bullish attitude without knowing anything about me, because if you would have read my previous comments, I never have supported WM on their lack of communication and nothing to do with its mismanagement . I dont know why is it so hard for some to understand that YES I have helped make this game, but thats it. ITS NOT the only project I've ever worked on or am working on so please stop and leave me the alone. That is why I have to defend myself, it is not playing a victim, I'm standing up for myself because some of you decided to paint me a bad image when i have done nothing wrong to any of you.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    You have zero control of what happens yet you want to give people hope. These things don't add up in a logical sense.
    Barone has succinctly summarized what some of us were trying to say.
    There is no use debating that any further because no one is going to budge from their position. Everyone has repeated their point over and over again. Let's move on.

Anyway, Luis, can you take pics of the Paprium cart or not?

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Stifu View Post
    There is no use debating that any further because no one is going to budge from their position. Everyone has repeated their point over and over again. Let's move on.
    Exactly. At some point it all comes down to ethics and boundaries.

Is it fair to cast a shadow of doubt onto people who knowingly work with con artists?

Is it OK to keep promoting projects and products of a company who has an awful track record of undelivered projects and products, and which arbitrarily decimated its own community?

Is it enough to shield your reputation from criticism to voice your own criticism towards a harmful individual when you keep contributing to such person's efforts?

Is it fair to ask people who have been denied their refund requests to keep waiting for a product without a defined release date and, on top of that, ask them to stay optimistic about it?

Is it a positive professional practice to keep working for a company which is known for not having paid and treated unfairly your ex-colleagues?

Is Paprium and WM's current existence positive to other Mega Drive crowdfunded projects?

People who have invested in Paprium are more or less likely to invest in another Mega Drive game?

To each his own.
    Last edited by Barone; 08-07-2020 at 05:21 PM.

I never have supported WM on their lack of communication
    If you don't then where are the proof of your baseless claims? it's super convenient to talk rainbows and shit when you don't assume any real responsibility with the people affected.
    Last edited by Vludi; 08-07-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Come on, guys, give Luis a break.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Come on, guys, give Luis a break.
    It doesn't work like that. If Luis wants to put on the big-boy pants and make bold statements about the current state of a game, then he has to also take the heat from people who have reason to disbelieve him.

proof of your baseless claims? it's super convenient to talk rainbows and shit.
    In time you will see that I was being honest regardless.

you don't assume any real responsibility with the people affected
    I'm sorry but I dont take responsibility. It is not my company, if anything I am as perplexed as anyone else by the lack of anything logical from WM even to my regard.
    Anyways I'm done here. Have a good one guys.

Thread Information