Quantcast

Page 816 of 951 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 14251

Thread: Paprium: The Official Thread Mk 2

16-bits is all he needs Master of Shinobi matteus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Very likely. When the STM32F4DISCOVERY was released years ago (6 or so), a lot of people were using it for audio projects like synths and MP3 playback. I have one and have worked with the chip a bit.
    Will it run Crysis?

DHL has suspended all road and sea deliveries into the UK. Oh pants!

Still was curious about the limited edition packaging. Looks like the same cardboard case as the investors edition but with a blue cartridge. The blue cartridge seems pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by matteus View Post
    That sucks. What is exactly going on the the whole brexit deal. Haven't heard anybody talk about it in some time though I don't have cable or read the paper. I thought this was done and we were well past it.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Oh ffs.

also "The company said they will have to return all items to the sender as they do not have the storage capacity to keep everything on hold."

So it looks like our packages will be sent back, god knows when we will get them. I only hope they are already in England

Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    That sucks. What is exactly going on the the whole brexit deal. Haven't heard anybody talk about it in some time though I don't have cable or read the paper. I thought this was done and we were well past it.
    We've a new super catchy mutation of COVID and everyone is shutting their borders to us 😂

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

I wasn't really planning on doing any more Paprium videos, but it's fun to share the process of discovery and this second playthrough ended up going pretty well. I'm thinking I might live stream my third playthrough on Twitch again.

Outrunner

My shipment has a Parcelforce tracking number so I hope/pray itís okay.

Master of Shinobi

Read ANY paper!
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

We've a new super catchy mutation of COVID and everyone is shutting their borders to us 😂
    Was talking with the guy across the street about a month ago now. He is a pharmacist. He said there were 7 strains at that point. Curious why this is such a big deal with that said. Personally already was positive. I was fine. Everybody in my house was fine, but we are all younger.

Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    Read ANY paper!
    Stopped reading the paper or watching the news when Trump became president. I'm too embarrassed.

It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar

Was talking with the guy across the street about a month ago now. He is a pharmacist. He said there were 7 strains at that point. Curious why this is such a big deal with that said. Personally already was positive. I was fine. Everybody in my house was fine, but we are all younger.
    The problem is that this new strain is spreading like wildfire right now, and sadly not everyone who gets its comes out fine. Many countries are on full lockdown again and drastic measures are being taken to try and contain it. Travel between countries is heavily restricted and the UK is completely isolated since a few days. Unfortunately that hits transportation too. Shipping a hot new game at the peak of a pandemic was not the greatest of ideas.

Stopped reading the paper or watching the news when Trump became president. I'm too embarrassed.
    If that's the case, have you already heard that Trump didn't get elected for a second term and won't be president anymore a month from now?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert zborgerd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armoured Priest View Post
    I never got a tracking number, either sent to me, nor on the WM MGF site in the orders page.

Also: 1st unboxing video up:
    So I think I'm seeing that investor editions are pink or purple with the blister pack but the "classic edition" is in a clam shell case with a black cart. Does that seem to be accurate?

It looks like the investor editions are signed / numbered.

Still was curious about the limited edition packaging. Looks like the same cardboard case as the investors edition but with a blue cartridge. The blue cartridge seems pretty cool.
    Sarumaru had a black cartridge in a regular clamshell case. I guess it's the "classic edition".

I'm still not sure of the exact differences in each version.

Was there a blue one too? I have only seen pink(investor) Purple(pre order) Black plastic box version.

Master of Shinobi

THAT INTRO
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Thread Information