Quantcast

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The 2021 Haul Thread. Let's see what you got this year!

Are you in the crowd by chance, Andromeda?

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

The term "hooligan" is dorky.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Are you in the crowd by chance, Andromeda?

Nah don't like that stuff and not a big fan of the Scott's either LOL

I'm in this video mind along with my brother and 12 mates

Here's my season ticket seat (can't wait for the UK to allow fans to go back to sporting events)

Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    The term "hooligan" is dorky.
    I call the middle schoolers in my neighborhood hooligans. And that's what they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

The big question: Do they sell beer at those events?

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Toddlers probably have beer in their bottles. It's one big party over there!

Soccer would probably do a lot better in the states, if they turned it into a big party, but some drunken asses (looking to fight) would ruin it.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Si, but at super high inflated prices. So we only have one pint in the ground. We get tanked up long before the kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post

Soccer would probably do a lot better in the states, if they turned it into a big party, but some drunken asses (looking to fight) would ruin it.
    Soccer is doing rather well in the USA at the moment, I'm quite impressed with MLS to be honest. The 'fighting' in football is now mostly long gone thankfully in the UK. The police are too good, there's far too many camera's and with lifetime ground bans, travel bans and possibility of being sacked in work, even the tossers have got wise. Sure, you'll get sporadic pockets, but nothing like it was. In fact, you'll see more fights after a six nation match in Wales, than after a football match.

I've been lucky enough to watch both the NHL and NFL live and loved my holidays in the USA, I so wish all sports could be more like the NHL. I go to watch the UK's inferior (but still good) version of the NHL (Elite Ice Hockey League) and it's great, more so the playoff's held each year in Nottingham; It doesn't matter which team you support, or even if your team are even actually in the playoff's, you're just all there to have a great day out and have a drink with each other before and after the match. I very much enjoy watching 20/20 cricket as it's much the same and for the same goes for my fav sport F1. That is just such an expensive sport to follow live sadly
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

I'd watch it. If it wasn't so long and boring.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

I picked up one of these things today. Did I need an X'Eye? No, not in the least; but I am a weak man, and you just don't come across these in stores. Sadly, it didn't come with the JVC branded controller.

We need fans like Andy Grey and Ian Daglers.

Darius has Chronicles EX on it and an HD version of G Darius. Xenocider of course for Dreamcast.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Gradius Cozmic Revelation looks like a game I'd be interested in. I'd be even more interested if I could get this damned 8bitdo N30 arcade stick to connect to my switch. I'm about ready to take it back for an $80 refund, and I've heard it's not just me that can't get this crap to connect. This thing is a f'en pain.

Attached Images Attached Images
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Went out with a buddy this afternoon and hit a few shops in the area. Found a few games that have been on my radar for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    I picked up one of these things today. Did I need an X'Eye? No, not in the least; but I am a weak man, and you just don't come across these in stores. Sadly, it didn't come with the JVC branded controller.
    Nice pick up
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

I just picked up this new analog to digital apparatus called the Retrotink. I have previously tried several units which converted s-video and composite to HDMI with middling results, and after doing some research, it sounded like this unit was what I needed.

So far, so good. It has played every console I've tried with it via component, composite and s-video. The only thing it struggled with was my S-VHS player. It would display the main screen where I could see the player's commands and menus and such, but when a movie was played, the screen went black each time, regardless of the different settings I tried. So that was disappointing. I may do some more research there and see if I can't figure out a way to get it to work, but that's really no big deal as I got it for older consoles, and all of them have worked flawlessly with excellent picture.

I tried a number of games, and the lag was unnoticeable, although I think that may have more to do with my TV set which is 120hz and set for game mode, but I don't think that this unit adds any lag. I'll add that my testing was sidetracked an inordinate amount of time due to my becoming engrossed in Vampire Hunter on Saturn and Road Rash on 3do. Hahaha

Here's a link to the unit I bought, but they have others with different features:
    https://www.retrotink.com/product-page/2x-multiformat

Here is a pic of the unit itself, and the testing lab of chaos that is my mancave at the moment, haha:

Thread Information