Quantcast

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Zilog and Moto Youtube channel

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert zilogandmoto's Avatar

I enjoy Volleyball a lot in real life, and played it a substantial amount in Middle and High School. So, you'd think I'd enjoy a video game version of the sport. Well, there are definitely some out there that I do...but this isn't one of them.

Rocky: I see three of him out there.
    Paulie: Hit the one in the middle!

I've been disappointed in games before that I've reviewed previously, but this one was rarified air. I kept hoping it was going to get better, and then after about an hour of aimless driving around, I figured out that it's essentially a maze game with one hit kills. And yes, that's exactly as bad as that sounds.

Wildside Expert

Enjoyed this review, I also was gutted it wasn’t an arcade port after the excellent Final Fight CD

Thank you, yeah, the fact that there's not a single port of the arcade game anywhere is a serious head scratcher.

Okay, so it's time for more Micro Machines, fresh off the boat, so to speak. I enjoyed messing around with Micro Machines 2, and they did a solid job on the options, but it is NOT easy.

You know what I appreciate? When someone ports a game to a different platform, and it does exactly what you expect of it, plus a few bells and whistles. Doesn't try to reinvent things, doesn't try to make things hip or cool, just a game that does a solid job of being what it's supposed to be.

You know what's frustrating? Losing a game to the computer. You know what's even more frustrating? Losing the game to the computer, and not having the option to see WTF happened! Some "questionable" choices from developer Bitmasters here.

Okay, I know, it's been a lame few weeks of episodes, but this is one I think people might care about. It's a classic, and I think it definitely deserved to be discussed in the best of for the console. Had a lot of fun with this one.

Okay, I know some of the recent videos haven't been for as popular games, but here's one everyone can get behind.

Fun note, the voice actor of Robin from the Teen Titans has a role in this one.

Hey, it's a Master System game that doesn't suck! Seems like it's been a while since I picked a really good one out. But Wonder Boy in Monster Land is definitely solid, and I would say underrated. I had a lot of fun with this one.

Have you ever seen the 1985 Chuck Norris film Code of Silence? I'm pretty sure the developers at Konami had.

One of the goals in life should be to last longer in bed than it takes to beat Back to the Future III.

About two years ago, I reviewed Forgotten Worlds for the Genesis, and it's still one of my favorites on the console, even all these years later. This week, I decided to look at the Master System version, which is clearly paired down, but I think holds up very well.

I certainly haven't played every NBA game for the Genesis yet, but I'm pretty sure this is probably the worst one. And crazy enough, it's one of the last ones to feature Michael Jordan. Just a total waste of the license.

It's not every day I get to review of Sega's 8 and 16 bit "Holy Grails", so I wanted to make this video special, and include information about all of it's incarnations. Spoiler, George Foreman's KO Boxing actually has more than a few changes from the original game.

Thread Information