Quantcast

Thread: New Genesis Game Genie Code Converter

Default New Genesis Game Genie Code Converter

A new Genesis Game Genie code encrypter/unencrypter. This one is different than all the others I've seen with these improvements:

*There are buttons you can click to easily insert NOP (4E71) or Branch (6002) instructions into the value box instead of having to type them in every time.

*The ROM address and value boxes use up and down arrows that you can click to increase or decrease the ROM address or value. This is handy if you have several ROM addresses in a row that you want to make codes for, and with just a couple clicks on the arrows, you'll have your next address (instead of having to type them in each time). Is also useful for increasing or decreasing branch instructions, etc. You can still type in anything if you want, or copy and paste.

*All of the text boxes have bigger font, so they're much easier to read.

*Will not let you type in invalid letters for your Game Genie code (I O Q U).

Link to the download page: https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...283#post213283

Was using my Genesis Game Genie code converter today and found a couple bugs. Fixed those and added a couple things.

Version 1.0 = Fixed bug where adding a leading zero to the ROM address or value would move the cursor and mess up your input, fixed issue where ROM address and value were not being cleared when GG code was cleared, added a title to the form, added a Reset button.

Download page: https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...311#post213311

Thread Information