Quantcast

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by N FUL FX View Post
    Without a tracking number, I think. . . no? Did you get a tracking number?
    I gots no tracking number. Just a weird number on WM's site when you click the link in the email. Its coming from Las Vegas, supposedly, again.......

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Scrobins09's Avatar

Funny how some people get some emails and others get others. I haven’t heard a peep.

Its been twelve days since I was notified that Paprium had shipped. No way it takes 12 days to go from Las Vegas to the main USPS Phoenix hub in Arizona. This is isn't looking good 😬

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    Its been twelve days since I was notified that Paprium had shipped. No way it takes 12 days to go from Las Vegas to the main USPS Phoenix hub in Arizona. This is isn't looking good 😬
    I got my stuff the end ofnthe first round. I got a shipping from Las Vegas update and nothing shipped for 4ish months. I think they probably allocate what they will have and print shipping labels then fulfilled when the parts get there. That is my best guess from my 3pl experience, but who knows. If you don't have an actual tracking number I wouldn't get excited anytime soon. Some people last time got actual tracking numbers. Mine never said anything but shipping from Las vegas.

Nameless One

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/16543741...QAAOSwfvNiB~~s

Surely people aren't falling for the WATA crap?
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Mega CD Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert RvR's Avatar

So you mean he send you, but not everyone, an email saying it shipped on April Fool's Day? I got a feeling its still holding up the coffee table lol

Quote Originally Posted by RvR View Post
    So you mean he send you, but not everyone, an email saying it shipped on April Fool's Day? I got a feeling its still holding up the coffee table lol
    It "shipped" on April 2nd:

Shipping History:

12/02/2021 - 23:47 - Las Vegas USA -*Shipping...
    02/04/2022 - 08:57 - Las Vegas USA -*Shipping...

Parcel content:

PAPRIUM INVESTOR(U)*[PRE-PAID]*USD$50 x 1 ¹
    ¹: Past pre-order(s).

I wonder if its coming from France and going to Las Vegas?

Or its still holding up Fonzie's coffee table, lol

Maybe I should start a thread with a poll?

Press Start to Continue Nameless One N FUL FX's Avatar

Still nothing here too. Sigh.
    Neil B. / I love old skool!
    Owner: Sega Genesis 1, bought for $1320 TTD in ~1993
    Founder: Generation 2 Integra Club, www.g2ic.com

Wildside Expert Hairlesswookiee's Avatar

It's been a while since I jumped in this conversation. I did get a message from Kickstarter (late last night or early this morning) that production is stopped at this time. Here's a copy/paste of the email:

Posted by WaterMelon Co.
    Apr 28, 2022

View on Kickstarter

For backers only

Hello Everyone, Thanks for your patience. Here is a (raw) video about what is going-on.
    For those who don't have time to watch or get into details (or bother listening to the big boss who keeps talking and talking forever), a quick summary:

We have suspended all manufacturing due to worldwide shortage/pandemic. We could not move to our new warehouse/factory.
    We will keep working on the games and improving until situation is resolved, it could take several months. Lot of great progress and awesome secrets in the making.
    We are still have receiving some Kickstarter surveys time to time but since we've got some extra time, we will migrate all to our database later.
    Regarding the past orders with delivery issues (lost parcels, wrong game, etc), we have re-organized things and they should dispatch shortly.
    A bit of a bummer but lets keep positive. Thank you for your patience, a much better video with some insights will be made in couple of weeks, it's still big rush around.
    Toys: PS5, PS3,PSVita, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Saturn, JVC X'Eye, Game Gear, NES, SNES, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, Turbo Duo R, PS1, PS2

Movie Setup: Vizio M65, Fluance ES 5.1, Definitive Technology SC 4000, Sony STR-DN840, Apple TV 4k, Synology DS413j with 12TB of media.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairlesswookiee View Post
    Regarding the past orders with delivery issues (lost parcels, wrong game, etc), we have re-organized things and they should dispatch shortly.
    I fall into the (etc) category, where my Investor's copy says it shipped, but it never did. Now, as in earlier this month, it shows it shipped again as a Past Pre-order.

So my theory has proven to be correct. Whether my copy and others were holding up Fonzie's coffee table or otherwise, they exist and are being shipped (supposedly).

I truly feel bad for those who supported the Paprium Kickstarter. Watch people get both Astebros & The Cursed Knight, games also coming from France, and then still get messages from WM saying they can't ship Paprium.
    Last edited by Iced Snowman; 04-28-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Wildside Expert Hairlesswookiee's Avatar

I fall into the (etc) category, where my Investor's copy says it shipped, but it never did. Now, as in earlier this month, it shows it shipped again as a Past Pre-order.

So my theory has proven to be correct. Whether my copy and others where holding up Fonzie's coffee table or otherwise, they exist and are being shipped (supposedly).

I truly feel bad for those who supported the Paprium Kickstarter. Watch people get both Astebros & The Cursed Knight, games also coming from France, and then still get messages from WM saying they can't ship Paprium.
    I agree. I wanted to get copies of the Kickstarter, but now I'm a little relieved I didn't get on it. If they're available later I'd like to get a copy of the Game Gear and Dreamcast version if possible.
    Toys: PS5, PS3,PSVita, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Saturn, JVC X'Eye, Game Gear, NES, SNES, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, Turbo Duo R, PS1, PS2

Movie Setup: Vizio M65, Fluance ES 5.1, Definitive Technology SC 4000, Sony STR-DN840, Apple TV 4k, Synology DS413j with 12TB of media.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairlesswookiee View Post
    I agree. I wanted to get copies of the Kickstarter, but now I'm a little relieved I didn't get on it. If they're available later I'd like to get a copy of the Game Gear and Dreamcast version if possible.
    It was wise of you to hold off. I can see Fonzie continue to put out Paprium delayed messages, years from now and trying to blame ninjas, like Jodi Arias did.

It's been 45 days since my 2nd shipping notice, for my Investor's copy that I ordered in 2012. Its not looking good.

Maybe Fonzie or one of his underlings looked at this thread and determined that my copy must remain under Fonzie's coffee table.

Fonzie or one of them may have said, "To hell with this Iced Snowman! He is not Watermelon worthy to receive Paprium, not now and not ever! May he rot in that Sonoran Desert for not licking the boot of Fonzie and daring to question his integrity!"

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

It's been 45 days since my 2nd shipping notice, for my Investor's copy that I ordered in 2012. Its not looking good.

Maybe Fonzie or one of his underlings looked at this thread and determined that my copy must remain under Fonzie's coffee table.

Fonzie or one of them may have said, "To hell with this Iced Snowman! INDEED! He is not Watermelon worthy to receive Paprium, not now and not ever! May he rot in that Sonoran Desert for not licking the boot of Fonzie and daring to question his integrity!"
    Made me Smile. Between a rock and a hard place you could spend Hours your time searching eBay and grab one by the reasonable price whatever that might be. and if and when your copy eventually turns up you have one spare to sell. but of course it also means that if HE ever gets his act together he could Flood the Market with with copies no one needs.

ever noticed the majority of copies being sold on eBay are NEW unplayed sealed? Fonzie's recruitment drive (not for skilled programmers we know he does all that himself) to set up multiple eBay accounts to sell it inflated price. Conspiracy theory confirmed

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

It's been 45 days since my 2nd shipping notice, for my Investor's copy that I ordered in 2012.

Thread Information