Quantcast

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

I just got this update from WM.

I think some of these details refer to people who haven't yet received their Genesis/Mega Drive version. And more details on the Paprium Kickstarter for current gen; which is going to launch tomorrow.

===

Thank you for your patience.

As mentioned in a previous email, we decided to postpone shipping of games until our situation is resolved. Because we cannot restore our sales on the Wm's Magical Game Factory, We decided to launch a KICKTARTER campaign. Which is the release of the game on Next-GEN systems. This campaign should be launched tomorrow.

Few reminders:
    - Our goal is to serve you first so you can enjoy the full exclusivity. In the best case scenario, early next year but in a worst case scenario end of 2022.
    - The SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive version of the game you will receive will be upgraded and include most of the tweaks found in the Next-GEN version of the game.
    -To compensate for the wait, we will enclose the PAPRIUM Manga with your copies.

In the event you want to cancel or modify your order or ask for a refund, please contact the support, answer can take a while but we will honorate all requests whenever our situation is resolved.

Thank you again,

Important notices:
    We are still processing tickets at the moment, for the few of those who didn't get an answer yet, more patience is needed, do not double-post tickets.
    For returned parcels, incorrect parcel content or technical issues, we have registered your requests and are still processing them / we will get back to you.
    For those still awaiting refund, we will be processing those soon through a partner's paypal account.
    For urgent matters, until our situation is resolved, please refrain from posting email or tickets, please call +33(0)7 81 08 84 61, thank you for your understanding.

Keep faith,
    WM
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Master of Shinobi

yes and there's a tacky message from Fonzie on WM's homepage, with sales figures and losses
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Interesting, I also got this email, but it was worded differently to yours although the same basic message came through. Yours says they are postponing sales, mine says they cannot restore sales on the website and will have to go the Kickstarter route. Here is what my email says:

"Dear CrossBow,

Thank you for your support.

Unfortunately, we cannot restore our sales on WM's Magical Game Factory. We decided to lunch a KICSTARTER campaign to bring the game on the Next-GEN systems along with unveiled accessories for the original SEGA Genesis / Mega Drive 16-BIT release and other surprises.

Stay tuned, tomorrow (the 21th), we will post the link to the KICSTARTER page on https://www.magicalgamefactory.com

Thank you for your support (and patience, for some)."

The rest of it mirrors yours after that. But I would say my email has a different 'tone' about it vs yours? Are they typing these individually?

Press Start to Continue Nameless One N FUL FX's Avatar

I just got the same thing as you, CrossBow. Maybe it's by location? I'm in Florida, USA.

"lunch" ?
    twentyfirth?
    kicstarter?

I am whole-heartedly against giving any more money to this cause though.
    Neil B. / I love old skool!
    Owner: Sega Genesis 1, bought for $1320 TTD in ~1993
    Founder: Generation 2 Integra Club, www.g2ic.com

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Scrobins09's Avatar

Haha I got both emails today, I feel pretty!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I think there's two email lists. One for "investors" and the other for everyone else who ordered.

The investors email list gets the more angry emails where Fonzie talks about lawsuits, protests etc.

I got both emails too.

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

I got the 'Soon back' email, and then unsubscribed ftom the mailing list. I feel sorry for all those who haven't got their copy yet.

.....the saga continues!!!

Master of Shinobi

...aaaand the kickstarter is live. I now want the updated Paprium version with the tweaks/bugfixes backported to it from the Steam version
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cart sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European games

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

I'm confused is this going to help get shipped to people quicker?

Attachment 16166

Death Bringer ESWAT Veteran Black_Tiger's Avatar

At least he's finally being honest about running a ponzi scheme.

Anyone who buys in now deserves to lose their money.

I can't believe this is allowed on kickstarter now. The whole point of the MGF grift was because kickstarter was thought to have had some level of accountability.
    Quote Originally Posted by year2kill06
    everyone knows nintendo is far way cooler than sega just face it nintendo has more better games and originals

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Tiger View Post
    The whole point of the MGF grift was because kickstarter was thought to have had some level of accountability.
    Sorry but I have to disagree on that. MGF was a method we crated to allow the people backing the project to help decide the guidelines to the game as the project was still being created. Whatever happened that caused delays later is another story. MGF creation has nothing to do with trying to skip Kickstarter.

I'm going to make a new game for an exciting Sega platform. Visit my Patreon page.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Well, look on the bright side, Paprium exists. Nobody is waiting for an uncertain game anymore, the game exists and it's great.
    As for the Kickstarter campaign, it's one of the craziest things I've seen this year, Fonzie looks like he came out of the Snatch movie or reminds me of Vinnie Vincent like a friend reminded me.
    People in their right mind shouldn't buy Paprium, I don't recommend it, but I'm going to buy it because I don't have a conscience and because I think the Fonzie is really cool.
    Remembering here many criticize the Fonzie and with good reason the after-sales was horrible, but for years these same people buy products from Nintendo, Activision and etc., broken products, overpriced and with horrible after-sales.

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    is this going to help get shipped to people quicker?

Thread Information