Quantcast

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    I finally got the email that its shipping. When I logged into MGF, it just says Shipping... and the method is Standard. No tracking number provided. Its coming from Las Vegas, so it could be here by next week. I live in one of the most liberty-minded places on the Earth.....The Grand Canyon State.
    I believe you had to pay extra for tracking. I paid the extra $10 for "FRIENDSHIP" tracking and it should be delivered by Wednesday according to the USPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I believe you had to pay extra for tracking. I paid the extra $10 for "FRIENDSHIP" tracking and it should be delivered by Wednesday according to the USPS.
    I did not pay extra for tracking. It was provided. International shipments would be a question mark though.

Road Rasher

https://imgur.com/gallery/G0PQf42

Finally received this morning!! Now im going to put on my fake leather tong and gloves, and give the game a try!

Mine is out for delivery right now, should show up in the next couple of hours according to the tracking.
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Sports Talker

So when I went to the Watermelon website to do my daily pilgrimage to check the progress of my package (last seen leaving the US), I got this message;

We are sold-out, stay tuned, big announcement on Monday 22th!
    For any request, please use this link to post a ticket (long wait but we are going through)
    or for emergencies, call +33(0)7 81 08 84 61 during GMT hours.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    間もなくオンラインに戻ります。 お待ちいただいてありがとうございます。
    Nous sommes de retour prochainement. Merci de votre patience.
    Wir sind bald wieder online. Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld.
    Estaremos online novamente em breve. Obrigado pela sua paciência.
    Pronto volveremos a estar en línea. Gracias por su paciencia.

Slightly annoying as I have not made a note of the tracking number and the ability to log into to your account is nowhere to be seen!

Wonder what's going on. I am pleased my game has shipped and I have seen tracking movement, that I am sure.

UPDATE! Just clicked the 'post a ticket' link and it takes you to the website, where you can log into your account as normal.
    Last edited by cawley1; 02-17-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Sports Talker

Managed to get the tracking number off the auto complete for Royal Mail tracking, thankfully! It's been saying the same thing for a couple of days now;

'February 15, 2021, 1:24 pm - Arrived - LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
    Your item arrived at an origin transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES on February 15, 2021 at 1:24 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.'

Does this mean it's left the US now (as no updates), or do I have to wait for it to say something like 'Departed - LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES' before I know it's on a plane coming to the UK? Anyone got any ideas?

Got my investor copy yesterday. I opened the outer cardboard box but not the inner one to look at the stuff yet, for the culmination of so many years it was a bit anti-climactic.

Quote Originally Posted by cawley1 View Post
    Managed to get the tracking number off the auto complete for Royal Mail tracking, thankfully! It's been saying the same thing for a couple of days now;

'February 15, 2021, 1:24 pm - Arrived - LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES
    Your item arrived at an origin transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES on February 15, 2021 at 1:24 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.'

Does this mean it's left the US now (as no updates), or do I have to wait for it to say something like 'Departed - LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES' before I know it's on a plane coming to the UK? Anyone got any ideas?
    You can look up the tracking number on the USPS.com to see the American side of the package's adventure. It should basically match what the Royal Mail site says but could contain more detailed updates (until it leaves the USA).

PAPRIUM has arrived!

My Paprium order that shipped from Los Vegas on Feb 2nd 2021 arrived Feb 15th 2021. I'm in Toronto, ON, Canada.

My USPS tracking number never showed any details.

When my order status changed to shipped the USPS tracking said 'Status Not Available'. And even now two days after I have received it the USPS tracking still says 'Status Not Available'.

So if your status isn't saying anything there is hope that it's on the way.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Road Rasher

Same for me, i received a tracking number on friday and received the game monday! BTW do any of the golden cart winners received it? Only seen the one on sale on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Same for me, i received a tracking number on friday and received the game monday! BTW do any of the golden cart winners received it? Only seen the one on sale on ebay
    I won one of the Golden Carts but I haven't received it yet.
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Golden cart winners will likely be contacted again once orders have all shipped for everyone.

Road Rasher

Fonzie sent me an email around december 14 to know if i wanted a golden stick instead of the cart, no news since

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    Fonzie sent me an email around december 14 to know if i wanted a golden stick instead of the cart, no news since
    He replied to me a few days after i replied and said he would get back to me after all the shipments went out. Dunno how many more waves are needed but i do not expect a much longer wait.

This is the first I've heard of the Golden Cart, is there a link to the promo? I didn't see anything with a cursory search.

Thread Information