Quantcast

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

Sports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    If the package is already out that is on the mail company to figure out. Nothing you can do but contact them with your tracking number.
    This is fair enough, but after calling the USPS from the UK and waiting on hold for an hour (!) which then was another ten munites as I got transferred to an 'international agent', I have to say they couldn't have given two fucks where it was.
    As Royal Mail had not had the package pass to them at that point, they couldn't even see on their tracking that it was showing as in the UK yet!

From the tracking between the two service providers, there is no overlap. It just stopped updating on USPS on 21st February and then re-appeared on Royal Mail on 11th March. No way to tell where it has been in the 18 days between...

Clearly from my post above, it literally just arrived in the last hour, and the wait is over. I would say to anyone waiting still that if USPS has not updated past the point it enters your country, that may well be normal, so keep the faith.
    I will also say the woman I spoke to at USPS said the service used (First Class Package International Service) was not insured, so God forbid if your package does not turn up, you will have to go back to Watermelon to see if they will honour a replacement. I am not convinced that would be an easy situation to resolve.

Road Rasher

Anyone received the golden cartridge/joystick yet?
    Only seen one on ebay back in january

In 4 days it will be 9 years since I pre-ordered Paprium. What are the odds that I will receive it before the 9 year mark?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

I get my copy today from Las Vegas vault.

Can some one tell how to find out pre orders numbers from 2017 that got free manga with them? (first 1,988 copies pre-ordered will come with the Paprium Vol. 1 manga)

On March 16, 2012, I pre-ordered Paprium, before it was known by that name.

On March 16, 2021, nine years later, I still have not received what I paid for.

Tomorrow, on St. Patrick's Day, I shall have a green beer or two. At least I can look forward to this, versus Paprium showing up in the mail.

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

I've done the preorder thing back when the game was finally released and the price jacked up to hell (to cover "unforeseen" events, i.e., squandering it on a fake release party, Air France incident, Chinese Mafia, ...). The website stated the new batch of pre-orders would be ready by April-ish. So here we are at the first day of April with no news of delays or anything from the mustachioed opportunist and of course the Paprika website redirects to WM's site with the typical "we'll be back" BS message that was prevalent through the life of this mediocre game's development. This is starting to feel like where's Paprika? Only this time, it's the second iteration/version 2.0.

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

So I just checked out the FB page and what do I see? Instead of taking care of his customers first, he's off fighting "Locustery". Basically, back to his old tricks of making up excuses and remaining silent about the status of the new batch of pre-orders. Before my 180 days are up, you bet I'll request my refund, if I don't see anything from this joker.

Any investors here like me still waiting for their copy? I thought we would have some kind of priority over the ones who preordered after the investing period. It would be fairer if it was based on a first come first served system.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Fonzies made his stance clear. If he doesnt get his money back from paypal he isnt going to send anyone anything. In his mind Its our fault he lost his money so we should be made to fix it. I see this as a win, if he doesnt get his money he cant make games anymore and his few supporters cant enable him anymore. My sympathies to those who ordered from the april batch or ealier and recieved nothing (I'll be short an arcade stick myself)...amb96 preorder folk can suck it

Paprium exists but refunds and copies don't.

Sports Talker

Good Afternoon....

Bonuskun said I shouldn't bother reading this thread.... as it's mainly going nowhere....

I will confess I got curious when he mentioned it... and well, it's been interesting catchin' up... but in all honesty it's nothing that hasn't happened before in the gaming scene...

xROTx

PS. I aint here to create a stir... just checking in.... relax...

Oi! It's Rot!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapha7 View Post
    Any investors here like me still waiting for their copy? I thought we would have some kind of priority over the ones who preordered after the investing period. It would be fairer if it was based on a first come first served system.
    Yes indeed, still waiting. You would think that Investors would have received their copies first. Not in Fonzie's World.

Thread Information