Quantcast

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    Looks like the magicalgamefactorysite site got suspended.
    Watermelons website is like a Turd that floats no matter how many times you pull the chain it always Comes back too Surface and its Back Online LOL
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 05-26-2021 at 12:49 PM.

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

...and it's back again.

Yup, still floating. It says, "We are finishing up to reply to the last support tickets, only a couple of hours of work left, thank you." So, does a couple of hours left mean a couple of days, weeks, months or years?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner

Tau factor of time dilation Fonzie is on a ship moving near light speed, so a few hours for him is decades on Earth.

Press Start to Continue Nameless One N FUL FX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    Yup, still floating. It says, "We are finishing up to reply to the last support tickets, only a couple of hours of work left, thank you." So, does a couple of hours left mean a couple of days, weeks, months or years?
    I believe this has been on the site for the past two months. Mine was shipped from Las Vegas as of January I think.
    Neil B. / I love old skool!
    Owner: Sega Genesis 1, bought for $1320 TTD in ~1993
    Founder: Generation 2 Integra Club, www.g2ic.com

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Probably should cancel my arcade stick order through paypal soon. Not because I think I'll get the money back but because Fonzie said it costs him when people do it. He can take it out of extra 10 dollars he scammed me out of on a misleading shipping option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamon View Post
    Probably should cancel my arcade stick order through paypal soon. Not because I think I'll get the money back but because Fonzie said it costs him when people do it. He can take it out of extra 10 dollars he scammed me out of on a misleading shipping option.
    is weird you hear something NEW on here all the time, the grand stick III (no argument a very fine joystick) sold out long-ago on its 1st pre-order, only 500 numbered units made. GONE! so if you were saying you have one under pre-order from the very last time watermelons website was functional presumably closer to this year 2021 due to being still able to cancel your Paypal payment before the time limit. It's indeed very strange because Fonzie stated although he has parts and the potential to make more, he had no intention of selling more by the cost of the shipping alone due to the weight. Personally I wouldn't be surprise is Fonzie started selling them on eBay he could triple with not quadruple the Price (yes unfairly) I mean to ship too Australia one would have to sell a one's body part. Buy retro TANK joystick is Australia's Branded best probably work out a tiny bit cheaper

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    is weird you hear something NEW on here all the time, the grand stick III (no argument a very fine joystick) sold out long-ago on its 1st pre-order, only 500 numbered units made. GONE! so if you were saying you have one under pre-order from the very last time watermelons website was functional presumably closer to this year 2021 due to being still able to cancel your Paypal payment before the time limit. It's indeed very strange because Fonzie stated although he has parts and the potential to make more, he had no intention of selling more by the cost of the shipping alone due to the weight. Personally I wouldn't be surprise is Fonzie started selling them on eBay he could triple with not quadruple the Price (yes unfairly) I mean to ship too Australia one would have to sell a one's body part. Buy retro TANK joystick is Australia's Branded best probably work out a tiny bit cheaper
    I grabbed one from the second batch, end of decemeber so I might be out of luck. You could hold the order for up to a week before paying so I waited to make sure people were getting their stuff before I put any more money into the company. A fool I was to think even a completed product ready to ship would be without complications. He did set an eta for april so maybe there was some manufacturing happening there? Figured it was excess from cancelled orders.

I didn't think of that, it does make sense stock from cancel orders. I'm not defending Fonzie here. The point I sometimes miss is the guy took masses of money and made the mistake of stating Shipping dates etc April missed and before time time again. it is a truly horrible mix pre-order ~ Zero Communication and Fonzie's Houdini Act.
    another side I know shipping can be extremely expensive where Amazon could ship anything ~ anywhere ~ anyplace and I believe even have their logos on their planes. mere mortals like watermelon use the same shipping as the rest of us do. then I can tell you Royal Mail tracked service Close 100 for the joystick. But again when all's said he is a company and should have marketed in the cost of shipping, Posting to France is not going to cost the same as the US NZ World Zone 3, and then moaning that he's shipped everything for free and he can't do that anymore it's not viable business plan passing the cost onto others in new orders it just shows inexperience.

so just back on point I wish watermelon did get their act together with fairly priced and ample stock and timely shipping it's just the Bare minimum that anyone would ask! Id love for this to stop the price gouging poor Sods that are paying 500-600 Plus on eBAY, suddenly see watermelon's site up and running $69.99 a game! maybe it will happen Columbus Circle
    Last edited by Nano Babe; 06-01-2021 at 04:23 AM.

It just dawned on me. I could die before my Investor's copy of Paprium is mailed to me.

regardless of whether it's the pre-order or the second batch 2021 watermelon should never started taking new orders until there was so certain they had everything fixed and ready to go smoothly all they have done is just given themselves if possible a worse name. the other thing no one talks about is through closing down their website periodically it denies access to the tracking information of an existing order. from mine, it said order complete! a week or so later the order page changed and had a localised courier tracking number which I was then able to track outside the watermelon website! from that moment the game was with me in 3 days. Lucky i Guess? but should lucky be where you live?

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

I haven't been able to change my address on my "account" for years. Every time I try it, the site is not working, like right now. I doubt I'd even be able to get my money back.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

The thing is that the new batch folks paid multiples of what the original investors & pre-order folks paid per item. The game is also "finished" for all intents and purposes, so missing the new release date is incompetent.

At least folks in this batch may still have time to pull their funds out of paypal depending on when they ordered. Enough of those should pull the mustache man out of his cave. That is, if the locusts haven't tied him up and kept him hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    The thing is that the new batch folks paid multiples of what the original investors & pre-order folks paid per item. The game is also "finished" for all intents and purposes, so missing the new release date is incompetent.

At least folks in this batch may still have time to pull their funds out of paypal depending on when they ordered. Enough of those should pull the mustache man out of his cave. That is, if the locusts haven't tied him up and kept him hostage.
    It's a toss-up on whether the Mafia or the locusts have tied up Fonzie with his own mustache. 👨

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

Still no game and I'm too late to ask a refund from PP. Putting my faith and money on a sub-par beat-em-up from a shady arrogant "genius" was seriously the worst thing I've done in a long time. Sick and tired of WM and that mustachioed villain's excuses.
    Last edited by GameUser-16-32-128; 06-27-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Thread Information