Quantcast

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 174

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

  1. #16
    Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    Shut down their paypal sure all of the payment options no but we are talking about a one guy operation that makes less money then Josh from LRG.
    We have to give credit where it's due. Josh is a much better businessman than Fonzie. Watermelon is an older company than Limited Run Games and both started by selling niche indie games.

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    I assume paypal takes the least amount during transactions and that is why fonzie used it in the beginning. After what happened before it was dumb of him to use it again but this is not really the issue right now. Fonzie was likely taking money out of that account everyday since the site came back up.
    It was definitely dumb to put himself in that position again. If only he didn't drive away other people experienced with this who would have possibly kept such a thing from happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    On another note the preorder for new sticks is the only thing to sell out before payments were closed and that would mean he already had a number(as in not unlimited like investor/2017 preorder sticks) in mind before ordering new games,sticks from whatever factory he uses in China.
    By not delivering and barely communicating, WM is just digging a hole for themselves. These aren't trivial amounts of cash for many and no one wants to play waiting games on expensive items. This is probably one reason for some of the cancelations.

  2. #17
    Road Rasher
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Im curious to know if anyone received their order inbthe past 2 weeks? Did WM send another batch after January 1st like they mentioned in the last email?

  3. #18
    Wildside Expert deadpixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Newark, Delaware
    Age
    38
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I don't believe any customers in North America have received their games since the initial batch in the second week of December.

  4. #19
    The Gentleman Thief Baloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Since this is now yet another "Where is my copy of Paprium" thread on this subforum, as well as a Review thread in the main forum, I am inclined just for the sake of the users to steer the topics to the proper place, so I have changed the name of this thread to be the official "Complain about where my copy of Paprium." thread is. But please people, let's try to keep this organized. If you want to complain about Fonzie's business practices, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to know where your game is, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to talk about the game, you can put it in the megathread or in Phantar's Review Thread. Frankly this fiasco about this game I find all just a bit ridiculous from start to finish but I won't stand in the way of the numerous users who find one megathread too cumbersome. However, consider this a warning any future threads created related to Paprium will be locked and merged.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!



    Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

  5. #20
    Master of Shinobi
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Since this is now yet another "Where is my copy of Paprium" thread on this subforum, as well as a Review thread in the main forum, I am inclined just for the sake of the users to steer the topics to the proper place, so I have changed the name of this thread to be the official "Complain about where my copy of Paprium." thread is. But please people, let's try to keep this organized. If you want to complain about Fonzie's business practices, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to know where your game is, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to talk about the game, you can put it in the megathread or in Phantar's Review Thread. Frankly this fiasco about this game I find all just a bit ridiculous from start to finish but I won't stand in the way of the numerous users who find one megathread too cumbersome. However, consider this a warning any future threads created related to Paprium will be locked and merged.
    I really don't get what you're complaining about. Everything was organized until you unilaterally decided to merge all the threads. The third thread was about console compatibility, I would have thought that was a useful topic to have for both WM customers and other indie developers but I guess not.

  6. #21
    It's called a Mega Drive Master of Shinobi Devil N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    I really don't get what you're complaining about. Everything was organized until you unilaterally decided to merge all the threads. The third thread was about console compatibility, I would have thought that was a useful topic to have for both WM customers and other indie developers but I guess not.
    Granted there were a few redundant smaller threads as well that should've been posts, but those could've easily been merged into the existing bigger threads instead of merging everything into one huge thread. Oh well, water under the bridge and at least we've got some separation of the discussion topics again now.

  7. #22
    Master of Shinobi
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil N View Post
    Granted there were a few redundant smaller threads as well that should've been posts, but those could've easily been merged into the existing bigger threads instead of merging everything into one huge thread. Oh well, water under the bridge and at least we've got some separation of the discussion topics again now.
    OK fair enough I didn't see those, if that was the case then I can see where Baloo did the right thing in merging those.

    Baloo - I can understand you might not be that interested in Paprium, but some of us are on season 8 of this drama

  8. #23
    Outrunner nieds16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    633
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avlon View Post
    We have to give credit where it's due. Josh is a much better businessman than Fonzie. Watermelon is an older company than Limited Run Games and both started by selling niche indie games.
    To give credit where credit is due, Fonzie seems to be able to package the hell out everything which is essentially what LRG is doing. Fonzie is also developing a game and trying to be customer service. Questionable management sure, but when you try to be a jack of all trades you can become the master of none. I would say the parallel of what Fonzie would excel at vs what LRG does is they can both package for sure. LRG wins on the customer service, though not a single person doing it.

    For compliance reasons as responding to a message pre Baloo, what's my game at!?!?

    December 14th at 8:20 pm moving to "shipping"
    Order # 85637
    Parcel # 31346

  9. #24
    Road Rasher Iced Snowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    268
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Since this is now yet another "Where is my copy of Paprium" thread on this subforum, as well as a Review thread in the main forum, I am inclined just for the sake of the users to steer the topics to the proper place, so I have changed the name of this thread to be the official "Complain about where my copy of Paprium." thread is. But please people, let's try to keep this organized. If you want to complain about Fonzie's business practices, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to know where your game is, you can put it in this thread ONLY. If you want to talk about the game, you can put it in the megathread or in Phantar's Review Thread. Frankly this fiasco about this game I find all just a bit ridiculous from start to finish but I won't stand in the way of the numerous users who find one megathread too cumbersome. However, consider this a warning any future threads created related to Paprium will be locked and merged.
    Baloo, you have a superiority complex. Just sayin'

  10. #25
    The Gentleman Thief Baloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    You're disrupting the topic to start stuff. Don't even try.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!



    Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

  11. #26
    Sports Talker stlpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I just received a FedEx notification for my order shipment it has been picked up and is en route

    FROM
    MagicalGameFactory.com
    4031 Industrial Center Dr.
    North Las Vegas, NV, US, 89030

    NUMBER OF PIECES 1

    TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 11.70 LB

    SERVICE TYPE FedEx Home Delivery

  12. #27
    Outrunner zredgemz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
    I just received a FedEx notification for my order shipment it has been picked up and is en route

    FROM
    MagicalGameFactory.com
    4031 Industrial Center Dr.
    North Las Vegas, NV, US, 89030

    NUMBER OF PIECES 1

    TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 11.70 LB

    SERVICE TYPE FedEx Home Delivery
    That is good news.

  13. #28
    Sports Talker stlpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Indeed. My order was investor edition game and grand stick BTW.

  14. #29
    Outrunner zredgemz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
    Indeed. My order was investor edition game and grand stick BTW.
    The 15th was the date you got for shipping status?

  15. #30
    Sports Talker stlpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    The 15th was the date you got for shipping status?
    Since Dec 14 for "Shipping" status. (it has not updated to "shipped" yet) edit: status was updated to shipped overnight
    Last edited by stlpaul; 02-10-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •