Quantcast

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL "Where is my copy of Paprium?" Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

My copy have "shipped" status now.

Shipping History:
    15/12/2020 - 19:56 - Las Vegas USA - Shipping...
    10/02/2021 - 08:15 - UA*********US - USPS - Las Vegas USA - Shipped

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Update: My investor edition copy going from Las Vegas To UK just updated with shipped with a USPS tracking number. It appears copies are finally on the move again!

Sports Talker

Well, looks like my Limited (U) copy has also started to move, although it's going via USPS (I assume as I did not pay any additional shipping?)

15/12/2020 - 19:56 - Las Vegas USA - Shipping...
    10/02/2021 - 08:15 - LZ*********US - USPS - Las Vegas USA - Shipped

That one was order number 87131 and parcel number 32743. Will keep an eye on the tracking, can't wait for it to finally arrive!

Edit: Just noticed the times and dates on all updates to my order are exactly the same as CiNEPHiL, so I guess everything is done in batches.

Quote Originally Posted by nieds16 View Post
    December 14th at 8:20 pm moving to "shipping"
    Order # 85637
    Parcel # 31346
    Just got an email moving us to shipped status and providing a tracking number. My package is going usps from Vegas to Louisville, KY. Just an electronic message sent out that a label has been created essentially as there is no movement on the package. I'll be skeptical and say it could still be a while, but I feel a lot more comfortable being able to track the package than the uncertainty we all went through when packages were getting shipped out mid December.

Road Rasher

Nothing new for me... no status updaye or email 😞

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent avlon's Avatar

I received a shipped message this morning with a USPS tracking number. Looks like a few others received this message as well. Hopefully, this is a good sign for anyone else waiting on their copy.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Kamon's Avatar

Got a tracking number over here earlier tonight. Judging from PreZZ's comments it looks like they're shipping in batches. Anyone who didn't receive an update should definitely pop in here and say so to gauge how many are moving.

Road Rasher

I dont know if they are issues with shipping to canada, afaik nobody in canada received a copy yet, even Luis!

Road Rasher

Count me among the allegedly shipped.

Wildside Expert

I also received "shipped" notice for my two orders. One Limited for myself and one Classic for my brother. Both sent via usps priority mail. Shows Saturday as the expected day on the tracking website.
    Expected Delivery by SATURDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2021 by 9:00pm
    Status In-Transit February 9, 2021 at 11:50 pm
    Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    LAS VEGAS NV DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I am also in the "shipped" club now. Thank the lawd there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Strangely enough my shipment is coming via fed ex, but the mgf link takes me to usps. Tracking indicates the items will arrive from Vegas tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if they made it that fast (living in far northern California). I'm glad to see that this is moving along and that more packages are shipping. If youre still waiting at least this is a positive sign that things are moving again.

Can't wait to pop this in my X'Eye at long last! it's been 8 years since I got in to this debacle. It's going to feel wierd having closure FINALLY.

Hahahaha they finally just sent me a "Shipped" notification. For my copy that arrived almost two months ago. The tracking number is even the one they used back then (already shows delivered). Talk about being slow to update the system!

Not even a full night and this thread might not be needed much longer. Got my shipped noticed and it looks like things will be here Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
    Since Dec 14 for "Shipping" status. (it has not updated to "shipped" yet) edit: status was updated to shipped overnight
    Quote Originally Posted by zredgemz View Post
    Not even a full night and this thread might not be needed much longer. Got my shipped noticed and it looks like things will be here Friday.
    So yours has updated with movement from the post office? Was shocked mine was going USPS. 4 games and a stick I would have figured would go FedEx or ups as they get cheaper when things get heavier.

Anyone else receive a potentially invalid tracking number? There's no data for mine since checking around 5AM my time. In the past, I've only ever had similar hiccups happen for a couple of hours and it's still showing the tracking number may be incorrect.

Thread Information