Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paprium Grand Stick III Q & As

I hope I get my stick, I hear they are having money problems again.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

just keeping this thread alive! anyone managed to figure out how to insert Credits in arcade mode which can only be done of course joystick

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One jymannob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PreZZ View Post
    I think its arcade mode switch+switch 1. Im
    Curious to try arcade mode but theres no way to insert coins
    I Do.
    Check this :
    https://twitter.com/jymannob/status/1366143681472958472
    https://twitter.com/jymannob/status/1366335150381035520

Quote Originally Posted by americanwaste View Post
    Is anyone interested in taking a photo of their stick and licensing it under Creative Commons? I don't have one otherwise I'd do it myself. I'd love to include a picture of one on the Wikipedia article for Paprium I'm helping create. Article draft is here if you want to read what's written so far: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Paprium
    I do some pictures.
    If you want one of them just ask me :
    Pics

I was really bummed about the stick, as I would have bought one once the ability to re-order was available, and WM was actually looking like they were in a suitable place to start shipping, but it looks like that may not happen. Fortunately, I found a nearly unused Capcom Fighter Power Stick GS (Capcom Power Stick Fighter MD) locally, and I got a great it for a great price. I think I should be fine in while WM sorts things out. If they can't, I'm pretty happy with the quality of the Capcom Stick. It's at least as good as the Hori stick that was released in Japan.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    just keeping this thread alive! anyone managed to figure out how to insert Credits in arcade mode which can only be done of course joystick
    I can't remember who or where or when, because a million things have been said about Paprium at this point, but someone mentioned that you have to open the stick, and inside is the mechanism to add credits. Haven't tried myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I was really bummed about the stick, as I would have bought one once the ability to re-order was available, and WM was actually looking like they were in a suitable place to start shipping, but it looks like that may not happen. Fortunately, I found a nearly unused Capcom Fighter Power Stick GS (Capcom Power Stick Fighter MD) locally, and I got a great it for a great price. I think I should be fine in while WM sorts things out. If they can't, I'm pretty happy with the quality of the Capcom Stick. It's at least as good as the Hori stick that was released in Japan.
    I preordered a Grand Stick III back in December when WM opened their website back up. Will I get it? Who knows? The Capcom Fighter Power Stick is what I use for shooters, Street Fighter and Beat em' ups. It's actually become my favorite controller for the Genesis the past couple of years. Noticed this weekend the directional pad doesn't seem to work with Golder Axe II for some weird reason though

Quote Originally Posted by jymannob View Post
    I Do.
    Check this :
    https://twitter.com/jymannob/status/1366143681472958472
    https://twitter.com/jymannob/status/1366335150381035520

I do some pictures.
    If you want one of them just ask me :
    Pics
    Nice so from comments made does it need to be bridged? or i guess add a small push button to tap in Coins Attachment 15984

I found the Arcade stick decent, the overall build qualtiy is nice. I would have liked a normal baseplate and the buttons are a bit to sensitive for my tast, but you get used to it. I've tried differend setting with the dipswitches, but there still a bit of a mystery. Does anyone know where the speaker(hole) is located? I never heared mine during gameplay..
    SEEEEEGGGGAAAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sjorspion View Post
    I found the Arcade stick decent, the overall build qualtiy is nice. I would have liked a normal baseplate and the buttons are a bit to sensitive for my tast, but you get used to it. I've tried differend setting with the dipswitches, but there still a bit of a mystery. Does anyone know where the speaker(hole) is located? I never heared mine during gameplay..
    hello the post above shows pictures of the internal speaker unfortunately it seems to be located in the middle of the joystick! there are no speaker holes! also the internal speaker only works when you are hurt during the game and quite bizarrely does like a snare drum roll!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    Nice so from comments made does it need to be bridged? or i guess add a small push button to tap in Coins Attachment 15984
    yes exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by sjorspion View Post
    the speaker is inside the stick. It has its own board set on the top plate (close to buttons switchs)
    this board seems manage leds too.

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

finally got my copy, interested in the stick if its somehow still available - what's it go for?

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I ordered mine in December. I hope I get it. I bet I do.

Thread Information