Quantcast

Thread: Enemy Zero

Saturn Enemy Zero

Warp's ambitious, sci-fi survival horror romp was unique on the Saturn but it was also not very exciting. Repetitive environments, vague objectives, and uninspired puzzles take away from the amazing ambiance. Still, you might want to check out Enemy Zero just to experience the tension and fear for yourself. Read our full review for more details.

I remember seeing D almost everywhere but I had no idea this existed. Survival-horror has never been my thing so it was plenty enough for me to read the review.

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

The gun is very frustrating, especially when you have to charge it up to shoot at an invisible enemy. The review pretty much nailed how frustrating the game can be. It had a lot of potential, but wasted it by making everything tedious.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

This was an even-handed review with details to back up the reviewer's impressions. Good job.

Thread Information