Quantcast

Thread: Old problems with new forums (not here but still a concern). Why can users join?

Default Old problems with new forums (not here but still a concern). Why can users join?

Maybe I shouldn't say but,

Besides automated responses with ignorance, it appears many forums falsely provide to users. Why are users allowed to join in the first place? Are we humans not allowed to make our own ideas with marketed electronic video game machines? Why are we forum members allowed to upload in the first place? Are we really forum members here? Are we supposed to speak English without typing, or do we have to cut our tongues out? What are these forums really and why should we care?

02-02-2021
    Windows 8.1 console programs provided as is. These were crossed over with llvm-mingw v11.0 on a RT 8.1 local host. For some odd reason bchunk built without error for x86 (32 and 64 bits) using armv7 wsock lib; resulting program starts without error on a x86_64 Windows 8.1 local host so decided to include it. You need 7zip to extract these.

Included armv7 binary copies without certificate patched in. Windows RT 8.1 users can optionally patch these with a certificate using a preferred method if desired.

Special thanks to romhacking.net forum member elmer for bchunk patch https://www.romhacking.net/forum/ind...7715#msg327715, and mstorjo github member for llvm-mingw.

You assume all risks and responsibilities.

DELETED
    02-02-2021
    This is not the first time you've done this, uploaded copies of random software compiled for an extremely rare host platform with no explanation whatsoever as to why you believe someone here might be interested in it. Unless you have a solid explanation as to how this is of any use to anyone on this forum please refrain from this behavior. It appears as if you are actually just using your account here as storage to share files on other forums, and that is not appropriate. There are plenty of other hosting platforms you can use for this.
    05-18-2021
    Can't say but,

Yeah I'll stop uploading. It was an honest mistake and I feel the binaries are very small and un-imposing. It'd be nice if I could get support finding proper tools for content creation and development so I don't have to support myself. I'm looking for the older "Sega DTS" CD from 1994 for Mars 32x developers (should have the sound editors for Mars); these are Apple 68k binaries on the cd. Thanks.
    Even though I waited since 02-03-2021 I still wasn't given a URL or recommendation for a hosting platform (whatever that is...). Do I have to be Chinese?

Not sure what to say but it appears something is inconsistent with my registration at forums.sonicretro.org. After I login it shows I have an alert, but upon clicking the alert a new page shows "don't have permission to view this page". I can't even browse those forums unless I'm logged out and I tried different www browsers with same results.

Anyone else a member at forums.sonicretro.org with these problems? Maybe I was partially banned...?

We have no knowledge of what goes on at other forums. Honestly, I dont have a clue what on earth you are annoyed about in this thread. Are you a native English speaker?
    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!

Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Maybe I shouldn't say but yes English is one of my primary languages. I'm still struggling to get the older 1994 Sega DTS cds. I got more paper now than I had before the corona virus warning and it was free too. Geeze I don't know what else to say... I think I had some of my stuff stolen around 1996 and I guess that's how I resulted in some.bad culture with computers around that time... If I had better resources I probably would be asking elsewhere about support.

Thread Information