Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mega Man: Wily Wars - Retro-Bit Collector's Editon

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaze16 View Post
    What kind of smell are we talking here, new car smell? Great you got yours, I pre-ordred 2 sets around the week they announced these, so hopefully I get mine soon.

Also, please share gameplay of the game when you can. Is the slowdown improved and stuff?
    The smell is kinda hard to describe, I think comes from the cardbox and manual (BTW the manual is too small is doesn't fit properly in the holder).
    Not strong but definitely unpleasant (unlike a new car or new book, which I would consider pleasant). It even gave me a slight headache. However Iím very susceptible to headaches; get them all time; like when the weather changes or when I play Kid Chameleon non-stop for more than 30 hours.

Played three MM1 levels today and didnít notice any slowdown issues. However Iím not familiar with the original version. Where did the slowdowns occur?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Curious if there's any gameplay changes to this version or if it's the same as the Sega Genesis mini-version. The original Wily Wars seemed a little rough but some rom hacks made it nicer. It would be cool if they added some of those features, but I doubt it.

Raging in the Streets Thunderblaze16's Avatar

The only one I know they really touched on is the slow down from the original.

EDIT: Apparently Retro bit themselves did a life stream showing off the game right before pre-orders were over.
    Last edited by Thunderblaze16; 11-28-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    ***Visualshock! Speedshock! Soundshock! Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!***
    http://ban-game-4.gamewise.co/musha-metallic-uniframe-super-hybrid-armor_banner65-61867-full.jpeg

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Ordered mine from Castlemania. Their last update says "Unfortunately these are delayed due to congestion at the ports. Retro-Bit's current estimate is for mid-December."

Thread Information