Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight for Vengeance

Default Fight for Vengeance

https://pscdgames.com/index.php?rout...t&product_id=8

The cartridge only is $40 & CIB is $55. There is also a "Full Set" option for $75. Anyone know what is included in the "Full Set"?

It appears the $75 gets you a poster of the game. Not sure if it gets you anything else. 🤔

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher nihilblack's Avatar

Must be printed on a bar of gold, for that price.

Toejam is a wiener. Master of Shinobi SEGA-Jorge's Avatar

Is there any match footage? What does the game look like at mid-high level play?

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    Is there any match footage? What does the game look like at mid-high level play?

Quote Originally Posted by nihilblack View Post
    Must be printed on a bar of gold, for that price.
    Ha, right! I may get the CIB. Its 20 bucks cheaper.

Walk speed and movement looks really weird. Is there an overview of modes? Does it have a vs/practice/arcade/survival mode? Is there a systems overview talking about how the game works? Super moves, special moves, combos, defensive/offensive mechanics?

With projects like this, I really wish the devs would reach out to community members to see if there are artists, designers, etc. that can help. Background art, character design, selection portraits, etc. There's lots of skilled, talented community members that I'm sure would have had wonderful suggestions/contributions.

I'm interested to learn more about this game. Is there a demo?

There are Arcade, Versus & Training modes. I wasn't able to locate a demo. One of the guys who worked on this is also working on Insane Pain.

Oh wow, it's two different games?! I thought this was that game. Oh boy...

Fight for Vengeance can be pre-ordered now.

Insane Pain's kickstarter begins on Halloween 2021 🎃

It sure was a hot one today, bout 115 degrees. I live near Phoenix.

Elemental Master WCPO Agent GameUser-16-32-128's Avatar

The game looks really rough for a "complete" title. Gameplay animation looks slow and choppy compared to SFII:CE, FF2, MK,... The music sounds good though.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Guys, hi, everyone!!!

My name is Greengh0st and I represent the PSCD Games team. We publish the game Fight for Vengeance.

I attached a photo and video to the post. In the photo, you can see the design of our boxes, covers, stickers, posters, and we also made a set of hand-painted dolls, one piece for each character.

Let me tell you what we have in the lots for sale:

1. A lot with a cartridge. The cartridge is packed in a transparent plastic bag, all this is packed in a cardboard box with our logo. Inside the box there are paralon lodgements that ensure good safety of the parcel.

2. Boxing version of the game. It includes: A cartridge with the game, instructions and a plastic box of excellent quality. All this is packed in a large cardboard box with paralon lodgements. A beautiful case with a logo and characters from the game is put on top of the box. It looks very beautiful.

3. The full version includes everything that is in the box version, but more stickers with all the characters from the game are added, as well as a poster with the characters of the game is packed in an additional box.

4. Premium edition lot))) It includes everything that is in the Full Version + all seven characters from the game are presented in the form of nesting dolls, these are wooden dolls made of wood painted by hand, where all the others are inside one nesting doll. These nesting dolls are also packed in a separate box with special lodgements so that the nesting doll is not damaged. And on top of the box is a beautiful cover with characters from the game.

We also had to modify something in the game, since the original version did not work on some consoles of the PAL region and the game either hung on them, or graphic artifacts appeared that prevented us from enjoying the game. We also improved the fonts and some inscriptions for better readability. Thank you all for your attention, I will attach a link to the store just below.

SHOP - https://pscdgames.com/

954d71676818.jpg
    cac6a6247749.jpg
    93ac23e4ed27.jpg

The graphics, mainly the backgrounds are really nice, but the gameplay needs tons of polish.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by EPSYLON EAGLE View Post
    The graphics, mainly the backgrounds are really nice, but the gameplay needs tons of polish.
    I agree with you on something. I also think that the game should have been further developed. But the author decided that the project is finished and the game should be released, there's nothing you can do about it. I tried to convince Mauro to finish the project to a higher quality level, but he decided differently.

Will the fighting engine be further developed? Is it something Mauro will share, or make additional games with? I'd love to hear what the engine is capable of. I've only seen examples on Master Linkuei's YT channel, and there was some functionality that was not utilized in Fight for Vengeance. (Mostly the faux sprite scaling, and VF2-style background parallax)

It would be fun to see what kind of stuff can be done with the engine.

Thread Information