Quantcast

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fight for Vengeance

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Scrobins09 View Post
    Iím referring to Oruamís attitude that bugs arenít his problem and if his games donít work on several types of console that itís an acceptable loss.

To date, Iíve enjoyed the games youíve sold immensely, and have purchased every one available so far.
    As for the relationship, I agree, but we have already discussed it and I think that we don't need to spend our time on it anymore)))))

And thank you so much for your support. It's a little difficult for us to make games without a Kickstarter, so every purchase of our game is a real support for us.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Oruam's Avatar

Well guys! After you demonized me and my work for almost one year! I request my right to defense myself!
    What happened is that you did not checked your email box, and published the first beta rom that I sent to tests!
    I have send later in time before you start to produce the commercial game the final version of the game, the exacly
    same rom that I released in Brasil for the Catarse grounfunding customers!
    So I never did that terrible things you told about me everywhere and also you never said apologize for all your offenses!

pscd_email.jpg
    Last edited by Oruam; 12-28-2021 at 08:40 AM. Reason: png did not appers first time

If there is a final version of the rom, fix the game. The version I played was bordering on unplayable. If there is a way to clean this mess up, I would highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oruam View Post
    Well guys! After you demonized me and my work for almost one year! I request my right to defense myself!
    What happened is that you did not checked your email box, and published the first beta rom that I sent to tests!
    I have send later in time before you start to produce the commercial game the final version of the game, the exacly
    same rom that I released in Brasil for the Catarse grounfunding customers!
    So I never did that terrible things you told about me everywhere and also you never said apologize for all your offenses!

pscd_email.jpg
    What should I do at your place? All I can do is send you on a walking trip around the world. I perfectly check my mail and the photo that you sent me something is fake, since I have never received such files. You don't know how to communicate with people. All you can do is make imperfections, release them and tell your potential customers or people who bought your game that if it doesn't work for someone, then it's their problem - that's your attitude not only to me, as a person who just helped you, but to all other customers. And now you're doing the same thing with Insane Pain. You are a cowardly and irresponsible person - that's all I can say about you. And your actions can't even show you as a real man. You're acting like a hysterical woman who runs around and tries to justify her own bad actions everywhere. I asked you not to write to me in posts anymore, since I never communicate with such people. Don't make me express myself in a more rude way. You're throwing mud at us everywhere under your videos when you realized that your version sent to us and perhaps not only to us, is not half working. I don't even go there, because I absolutely don't care what you write there, but I am informed about it by people who like what we do and are not very dissatisfied with what you allow yourself in your statements. But me and my team are above it, and you continue to do your job just as badly, justifying it with something.

Default Gmail is not fake!

Quote Originally Posted by Greengh0st View Post
    What should I do at your place? All I can do is send you on a walking trip around the world. I perfectly check my mail and the photo that you sent me something is fake, since I have never received such files. You don't know how to communicate with people. All you can do is make imperfections, release them and tell your potential customers or people who bought your game that if it doesn't work for someone, then it's their problem - that's your attitude not only to me, as a person who just helped you, but to all other customers. And now you're doing the same thing with Insane Pain. You are a cowardly and irresponsible person - that's all I can say about you. And your actions can't even show you as a real man. You're acting like a hysterical woman who runs around and tries to justify her own bad actions everywhere. I asked you not to write to me in posts anymore, since I never communicate with such people. Don't make me express myself in a more rude way. You're throwing mud at us everywhere under your videos when you realized that your version sent to us and perhaps not only to us, is not half working. I don't even go there, because I absolutely don't care what you write there, but I am informed about it by people who like what we do and are not very dissatisfied with what you allow yourself in your statements. But me and my team are above it, and you continue to do your job just as badly, justifying it with something.
    Any lawyer can prove that my email is not fake, I can open it in a court too!
    You are selling my game with huge profits, calling me liar and never sent me any money.

Screenshot_20220125-101213.jpg

Off course it exist and was send to Denis! But how he sold the beta testing rom, or has it burned inside the pcbs they will never admit that, he prefer keeping selling that and call me liar than lose some money. But you can buy the game finished from other people like Bitmap Soft from England.

Default Comparison FFV with several other game (Its not the PSCD hacked rom!)

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    If there is a final version of the rom, fix the game. The version I played was bordering on unplayable. If there is a way to clean this mess up, I would highly recommend it.
    Here you guys can see the true about my game. Enjoy! ;D

Look who blocked the contact with me!
    Screenshot_20220125-164619.jpg

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Stifu's Avatar

It's not a proper indie Mega Drive game if there's no drama involved!

Here you guys can see the true about my game. Enjoy! ;D
    I'm a bit confused here. So are you saying they stole your game, selling it and you are getting none of the profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    I'm a bit confused here. So are you saying they stole your game, selling it and you are getting none of the profit?
    No, he wants to say that he gave us an unfinished game for sale, which we had to finish without his participation, because at some point he decided that he no longer wanted us to release his game and he did it already when we spent our money on purchasing spare parts for the production of cartridges with the game, for printing and so on. I personally asked him to return the money spent to us and we will not sell his game. To which he replied that he had not asked us to spend money on it and he would not compensate us for anything. All this is in the correspondence and I can post it in order to put this impudent man in his place, who runs through all the chats and tries to show that he is right, but the fact is that the correspondence remembers everything, and I think it can probably be posted in all social networks, with links to him, so that everyone understands who he really is. And I will do it soon. As a result, we had to sell his game to get the money back. But since the game was of poor quality, no one needs it. Because everyone understands that this is garbage. And the developer himself is a pretty slippery and nasty type, never have anything to do with him.

People like you. We decided here that we want to share Fight for Vengeance game with you. Everyone, download it and have fun if possible)))

​Link Removed - Melf.
    Last edited by Melf; 02-23-2022 at 02:18 AM.

You lie about me, and now you are releasing my game in the internet for free download, but wait, it is just your hacked rom full buggy of it. So people can see beyond your words, they can see your acts and know for sure what happens when someone makes business with you.

You lie about me, and now you are releasing my game in the internet for free download, but wait, it is just your hacked rom full buggy of it. So people can see beyond your words, they can see your acts and know for sure what happens when someone makes business with you.
    They may see that you gave us a ROM FILE for sale, an unfinished piece of garbage. Let people think the next time they want to work with you that they will also get a rom, which will be a piece of garbage. And then you will run after them and demand money from them.And yes, it will now be freely available. Tomorrow there will be news, wait))) When a person like you crawls around the forums and pours dirt on us behind our backs, he usually gets what he deserves.

Gold Gamer Goati Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Goati's Avatar

Thank you for providing the entertainment that you yourself think isn't possible to draw from the game

ĽĽ Retrogaming lore videos on YouTube ęę

Twitch partner at twitch.tv/goati_

I livestream different systems and Japanese exclusives with some language competence.
    Since 2014, though, I carry on the Megamarathon project: beating and documenting every single Mega Drive videogame.
    All regions, unlicensed, unreleased, homebrews...

Thread Information