Quantcast

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bio Evil - A New Mega Drive Game by PSCD Games

Default Bio Evil - A New Mega Drive Game by PSCD Games

Bio Evil is a new Mega Drive game being developed by PSCD Games. More detailed information, screenshots, and media will be available soon!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Good afternoon, everyone, once again. I'm sorry that I'm flooding you with several topics with games at once. I present to you our project, which we have been doing since 2017. This is a Bio Evil game a demake of a game that is not talked about))) back in 2017, we released a demo, we have accumulated a lot of material on this game, but I will not post everything here, I will limit myself to a few pictures and videos. I really hope that we will be able to complete this project this year or next. During this time, we have learned a lot and rewritten the engine several times, at the moment it is ready for all tests on our part. At the moment, 50% of the game is ready, why so little? Well, as I wrote above, we were rewriting the engine and trying to improve the graphics compared to what we had at the very beginning. In the near future, we will collect a new demo version and arrange a stream on it. I really hope that you will like what we do. Thanks for attention.

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/PSCDgames

Twitter - https://twitter.com/greengh0st1
    Website - http://pscd.ru/
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
    Itch. io - https://pscd.itch.io/
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEM...vTv1dQfZaShvQg

Attachment 16104
    Attachment 16105

hey the bottom video looks great is that really running on Megadrive hardware? wondering what size the Rom is going to be with the FMV? now obviously I play this regardless, were you ever tempted to go this route of developing the Game?

were you ever tempted to go this route of developing

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    hey the bottom video looks great is that really running on Megadrive hardware? wondering what size the Rom is going to be with the FMV? now obviously I play this regardless, were you ever tempted to go this route of developing the Game?

were you ever tempted to go this route of developing
    No, the isometry was selected immediately. We have an idea for the following projects, but this will be clear only after the fate of this project is clear.

Looking forward to this one.

I am so buying this when its released CIB. Bravo PSCD games, bravo!

Thank you all. I upload the Jill icon that we will use in the game during dialogues.

JillBlink3X.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

That advert is brilliant. I'm very interested in this; is there going to be a ROM only option?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner

ROM only option? They obviously can't sell it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by roce View Post
    ROM only option? They obviously can't sell it at all.
    I think this is going to be addressed after they, presumably, approach Capcom about a potential release. The sensible thing to do if Capcom were to raise a fuss, would be just replace the sprites and mix up layouts. We can't assume to predict how any company will respond to a Genesis release of old properties, after how Darius MD panned out. It was 100% something we would have said would never be sold, and now, years later, here we are waiting on our pre-orders of an "Official release" of Darius. Capcom recently worked with Strictly Limited to have that special edition official release of Megaman Wiley Wars, so Capcom is open to collaboration, regardless of how hopeless/improbable a project may seem.

I'd like to see this come out as an homage, etc. We'll see how it pans out, but PSCD always has the option to release this as a bonus with another game, or they can use this as a base for their own Megadrive survival horror title. The engine running it could be theoretically be used to make all sorts of fun games.
    Last edited by SEGA-Jorge; 07-29-2021 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    That advert is brilliant. I'm very interested in this; is there going to be a ROM only option?
    We can't say anything for sure yet. We are waiting for the development to be completed. And then we'll see. There is still a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    I think this is going to be addressed after they, presumably, approach Capcom about a potential release. The sensible thing to so after would be just replace the sprites and mix up layouts. We can't, after how Darius MD panned out. It was 100% something we would have said would never be sold, and now, years later, here we are waiting on our pre-orders of an "Official release" of Darius. Capcom recently worked with Strictly Limited to have that special edition official release of Megaman Wiley Wars.

I'd like to see this come out as an homage, etc. We'll see how it pans out, but PSCD always has the option to release this as a bonus of another game, or they can use this as a base for their own Megadrive survival horror title. The engine running it could be theoretically be used to make all sorts of fun games.
    We are doing a project that we really like. Yes, it's free, but we have a few patrons who support us. In any case, while the work is moving and no one is asking us to stop the development. If this happens, we will have no choice. In any case, this is one of the coolest projects for the Sega Mega Drive and we are proud of what we are doing)))

Quote Originally Posted by Iced Snowman View Post
    I am so buying this when its released CIB. Bravo PSCD games, bravo!
    Thank you very much.

That commercial is awesome! Will definitely buy this game if it goes on sale.
    New user who wants access to the forum? PM Melf!

I will add a repainted location, while there is no particularly new information))) Character icons are drawn)))

gi0YXnKBN6k.jpg

Thread Information