Quantcast

Thread: Actraiser Renaissance (Switch / PS4)

Switch Actraiser Renaissance (Switch / PS4)

I was right it was owned by Enix originally Eric. God damn take my fucking money!
    05/05/15

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Well, blast my memory!

It's interesting to see that it's also coming to the PS4 and PC. Well, there you go.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

heart

Dug into it this morning for a couple of hours. I've got a large chunk of Fillmore worked out and am really enjoying this game. So many added improvements. They really added so much more content to the sim section as well along with you not only having two action levels per region.

This shit is really well polished. Now if they decide to do Illusion of Gaia as well, I might just be in heaven!
    05/05/15

It looks beautiful!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

The choice is a difficult one between Actraiser and the Castlevania Collection.

Alex Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    The choice is a difficult one between Actraiser and the Castlevania Collection.

Edit: Put in another hour or so in Fillmore. I finally made it to the final part of the 1st stage so going to dive down into that later. The Sim section is so much more filling. I was originally expecting something minor but this was a great surprise.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 09-25-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    05/05/15

Why not get both? Good question.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

DF and Gamesack kinda panned it. I was going to pick it up until I saw the whole tower defense thing. It was okay in Ys 9, but looks like too much here. That, a few other things... I'll pass.

I think Joe was being a bit harsh on the sim section. I had always felt it was way shorter in the original game and to me it was pretty fun. I can get that maybe Joe wanted more of an action game but I disagree with him on the sim part. It's a ton of fun to me.~
    05/05/15

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I think Joe was being a bit harsh on the sim section. I had always felt it was way shorter in the original game and to me it was pretty fun. I can get that maybe Joe wanted more of an action game but I disagree with him on the sim part. It's a ton of fun to me.~
    So you didn't feel the over world parts dragged on (on this new revision)? I mean, I said I'd pass... but still on the fence about it haha. I should probably just pick it up anyway.

Thread Information