Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sacred Line II: Official Thread

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Nano Babe View Post
    Hi Sasha first of my apologies if there's something I've been messed or not read correctly however~~~~ apart from the using of an everdrive for ROM file is this game actually going to be published in a physical release? I'm asking because there seems to be some avoiding around the answer.
    I'm actually a fan of the original game although clearly did have need for many improvements and that is the general census. understand that watermelon will not be involved in any publishing of the sequel. just would like to know are you intending to make some physical copies.

I think in regards to Ukraine I certainly always hoped that I would not see a war in my lifetime I'm hoped naively people might learn from history and in 2022 more civilised to move past that, leaving history books and Wars to be played out in video games..

I think it's important to note that a lot of Russians do not support or feel the need for war but will be punished and tarred with the same brush all the same.

my thoughts not just go to the innocent Ukrainian's also for the loss of life on both sides whatever the outcome no winners
    Releasing the game on cartridges is a primary goal, a number one priority. I'm looking for a publisher who would produce a quality print and who is serious about what are they doing, nothing amateur. Watermelon would be the choice, but it no longer exists as we know it.
    WM now is just a pirate Looney Tunes show starring Robotnik.

The physical release is so important, that if there's no publisher, then it's quite possible the game will be released only for Founders. Especially since it's a Mega Drive exclusive with no plans for any ports.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Scrobins09's Avatar

I may be able to help you in that regard, DM’ing you

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    WM now is just a pirate Looney Tunes show starring Robotnik.
    ☝ 👀 This is such a well written statement.

Wildside Expert

Thanks for appreciating.

I don't know if it's still possible to send me anything through PayPal, but by March 18 they will block all RU+CIS users and it's official. All digital items on my website will be delisted by March 17 (Sacred Line Genesis, Sacred Line II - Founder's Pack, etc.)

Big thanks to those who bought the Founder's Pack and the customer who ordered DLC, these money will help me to survive for about a month.

Social Justice Ninja Master of Shinobi IrishNinja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA-Jorge View Post
    Will the game be longer? I recall the original game (which I own) was really short. Is there a system for handling rolls now? Why was that even done with physical dice begin with? I have so many questions. I'm all for more point and click adventure games, and interactive novels. I just hope the games are larger in scope.
    i'm wondering this as well - i too enjoyed part 1 & found it on the short side, is there more content on this one? also any idea how many parts the whole saga looks to take? best of luck with this!

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    i'm wondering this as well - i too enjoyed part 1 & found it on the short side, is there more content on this one? also any idea how many parts the whole saga looks to take? best of luck with this!
    SLII is significantly bigger than SLG, it should take 1.5-2 hours on average to complete.
    I actually was worried about making it not too long.

There's also a short bonus campaign available in the game menu. I wanted to make more of these and add a Behind The Scenes gallery, but 4MB size limit didn't allow me to do that, game size is just 20kb away from reaching the limit.

Wildside Expert

Visa / Mastercard / PayPal are now gone for me because of the war, but Zebbe will help me with receiving money through PayPal. He's a game developer who worked with WM back in a day and he helped me a lot with SLG and SLII. I've updated both Sacred Line II and Game Store page with new information regarding the payments.

The physical release remains the main goal and Sacred Line II is now available privately as Founder's Pack. It will be officially released only when there is a cartridge release.

The website will be gone by April 7 if I won't pay to cover its renewal. Domain registrar says "it's not available in your region" for almost all possible payment options, including UnionPay cards. All money received from SLG / SLII orders will go towards payments for domain and hosting.

Facebook / Twitter / Instagram - all social networks are blocked here now. I use VPN for Instagram, so all news regarding the game will be posted on the website, in this thread and Stories.

Customer from US (Chris) sent me a photo of him launching the game on an arcade machine - looks amazing. Second photo shows how the game looks on a CRT TV.

sacredlineii.jpg
    sacredlineii_.jpg
    Last edited by sashadarko; 03-17-2022 at 08:24 AM.

Nameless One

Interested in the physical release, is there an option to help support it now like a pre-order?
    Looking for a PAL disc only of Mega CD Marko's Magic Football if you want to sell me one.

Quote Originally Posted by sashadarko View Post
    Hey, moustache fuck, if you still read this very thread. You're ARE speedy speedy Sonic, right?.

Wildside Expert

Physical distribution of the game will be handled by Mega Cat Studios. Futher information will come from the publisher.
    Digital orders from sashadarko.com are completely separate from anything else, but all names of the Founders will be featured in the physical release.

Nice quote choice.

Wildside Expert

Now there's an actual free demo you can try: http://sashadarko.com/sacred-line-ii/
    You can even watch its walkthrough on YouTube.

Speaking of nice quotes, this is what r/Retrogaming thinks about Sacred Line II:

Thread Information