Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Visits Sega in Japan, December 1996 (New Photos!)

Mega Driver Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi Gryson's Avatar

Whoa Michael Jackson Visits Sega in Japan, December 1996 (New Photos!)

Here's a new series of photos I was able to acquire recently. Enjoy the awesomeness of Michael Jackson, accompanied by a group of kids dressed like himself, getting the royal treatment at Sega.

https://mdshock.com/2022/05/03/micha...december-1996/

MJ really was weird.

How were these photos found?

This is the time where he flirted both with Sega and Sony. Because, you know, Epic Records, a Sony company, noblesse oblige, PSX. But, yet, he never left Sega completely: case in point, Space Channel 5.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

I still get the cringe no matter how many times I see those kids dressed up as Michael

I still say MJ died a virgin.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I still say MJ died a virgin.
    I agree100% especially if diddling Little boys doesn't count as losing your virginity.…… Allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by patmanqc View Post
    I agree100% especially if diddling Little boys doesn't count as losing your virginity.…… Allegedly
    He probably played with them, I doubt he shagged any of them mine. To me, if someone sexually abused my kids, the last thing I would want from them is their money, you'll want the bastards dead or at least locked up. That said, it was sick and creepy to have all kids in your bedroom when you're a grown man, almost Jimmy Savile levels of depravity.

All the more sad, when you could dance like that you could almost have any women you wanted.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryson View Post
    Here's a new series of photos I was able to acquire recently. Enjoy the awesomeness of Michael Jackson, accompanied by a group of kids dressed like himself, getting the royal treatment at Sega.

https://mdshock.com/2022/05/03/micha...december-1996/

Excellent for historical understanding. Previously, I only saw the photos in which MJ was hanging out with Sonic, and playing Sonic 2 IIRC.

Where did you acquire these photos?

I can't help it that these new photos are disturbing to me, the kids look cultish or something weird like that.

(Also in 1994 I thought that Knuckles was based on MJ himself, like the long hair and red-pink color that MJ had a jacket similar color. As an adult, people in the forum basically told me that nobody else ever thought that, lol.)

Hero of Algol

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco View Post
    Also in 1994 I thought that Knuckles was based on MJ himself, like the long hair and red-pink color that MJ had a jacket similar color

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker fr0zenbuttox's Avatar

love his music or things about him or whatnot, what this person done to little kids was extremely wrong.

They are some impressive photos, how did you come to find them?

MJ is a dilemma in modern times. I love his music and love what he stood for, the allegations (Still none are proven it has to be said) are disturbing though and taint his legacy though.

When’s all said and done though, his music was important to me as a kid and still resonates with me an an adult.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wools View Post
    They are some impressive photos, how did you come to find them?

MJ is a dilemma in modern times. I love his music and love what he stood for, the allegations (Still none are proven it has to be said) are disturbing though and taint his legacy though.

When’s all said and done though, his music was important to me as a kid and still resonates with me an an adult.
    Having that amount of kids in your bedroom, was well dodgy and not right and what the man was doing to his face in the 90's wasn't right either. I'm not sure how many kids he really abused Any parents looking for money rather than having him locked up, to me tell me he did abuse those ones in question

In the 80's that man was incredible and so was his music. I could also never work out why SEGA never made a Mega CD version of Moonwalker with a better CDDA soundtrack and extra's samples Ect
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is

Six Button Shooter Hedgehog-in-TrainingWildside Expert Cafeman's Avatar

Thanks for the article and photos! Yu is so young there. Of course Yu would beat MJ in a racing game!

Japanese Sonic CD FTW!!! Master of Shinobi Ecco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barone View Post
    Haha hey it was 1994 so there wasn't much information available, I just saw magazine photos of MJ hanging with SEGA, and it was announced MJ was helping create Sonic 3.

So then Sonic 3 came out with obvious music from MJ... and I thought Knux was obviously influenced by MJ, he DID rock a light red jacket (and long hair).

Then I never really thought much about it till I was older and mentioned it and realized that it wasn't how others had interpreted it back in '94.

I am surprised more people didn't wonder about it though. MJ definitely rocked similar light pink as Knux... among MJ obviously making Knux's character music, and general soundtrack, etc.

^You guys know MJ's jackets are basically the same color as Knuckles lol.

Last edited by Ecco; 05-12-2022 at 04:21 PM.

Thread Information