Quantcast

Thread: Zombies Ate My Neighbors ROM Editor

Default Zombies Ate My Neighbors ROM Editor

Finished an editor for the Genesis/MD version of Zombies Ate My Neighbors. The editor uses pattern searches to find/patch everything instead of static ROM addresses, so it will work on any version/region.

Some of the things you can change in the game (besides the usual adjustments):

* Lets you play as the monster. Unlike when you use the Monster Potion in the game, with this option you can use weapons, go swimming, use trampolines, etc. You can also break walls (just like with the Bazooka) with some of the other weapons.

* Lets you enable a very basic level select feature from within the game (in the Option menu), that lets you choose what level you want to start from. Just enter the Option menu in the game and press Down on controller 1 to select the level you want.

* If you want to hear an unused song while playing level 1 (Zombie Panic), enter a value of 1 in the music adjustment. You can change the music in level 1 to any song you want, or you can shut the music off.

Available on my site, or at RHDN (with a full description): https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1684/

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tony H again. Thank you!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tony H again. Thank you!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tony H again.

Visit my youtube channel Pyron's Lair
    Take here all my hacks made with love for all of us here
    Want to help me? Here is my Patreon!

Thread Information