Quantcast

Thread: Bringing GamesCare accessories to worldwide distribution

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Sunglasses Bringing GamesCare accessories to worldwide distribution

Hello everyone.

I'll dispense with the introductions, I hope you are all doing well.

Recently I was introduced to the wonderful world of RGB by Fabio Michelin who runs a business in Brazil called GamesCare (See their site here). They make a lot of products that are really carefully designed to bring out the best of each console, for example, their video circuits on SCART and Component switches use high quality parts, and carefully measured passive parts so that the video is a clear an crisp as possible.

They also make many other types of accessories, such as joysticks, interface boards, video game mods and installations. It's really fascinating.

So fascinating in fact, that I decided to represent them in the United States, so that we can bring their products worldwide.

As this is a multi-step process until I can properly run the international ops, I'm starting with an English website and a select choice of products:

• Automatic Component Switch - 6 inputs and 2 outputs automatic component switch using a compact form-factor to avoid cluttering the back of your entertainment center.
    • Multi-Arcade Stick USB board - Arcade interface board that connects your arcade stick to USB. This competition-grade board has been evaluated by MisterAddOns and it has been determined to be the fastest interface board in the planet. The most lag free experience you can get. SOCD compliant.
    • Neo Geo consolized MVS - A beautifully crafted case for the Neo Geo MV-1C, with standard Neo Geo controller inputs, video output through standard AES DIN cable, and also with component output. As always, the components in the video path are hand-picked for the purest and crispest video quality. It comes with Unibios installed.

I want to expand our product selection in the international side soon, adding other great products such as their SuperGun and the SCART switch, but I need to stabilize the company first as we have invested quite a bit to get it running as it is.

To decide on the next additions to the lineup, I'd like your opinion regarding which of the products they already offer in Brazil would be good to have available for worldwide shipping. And if there's any product you wish we develop, we can do that too. We're always working to bring you the accessories and gadgets that YOU need!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

WhatsApp-Image-2021-08-31-at-14.04.26-1.jpg
    Component-Switch.jpg
    IMG_8673-scaled.jpg

I'm going to make a new game for an exciting Sega platform. Visit my Patreon page.

Master of Shinobi

Of the three I like the multi-arcade stick board best. I wish you the best of luck with this. Many years ago I ran a small business in Brazil and shipping electronics internationally (whether into or out of Brazil) was, as they say, "um pouquinho complicado". Hopefully things are easier today...

Tiido's apprentice Road Rasher TulioAdriano's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    Of the three I like the multi-arcade stick board best. I wish you the best of luck with this. Many years ago I ran a small business in Brazil and shipping electronics internationally (whether into or out of Brazil) was, as they say, "um pouquinho complicado". Hopefully things are easier today...
    Hi Axel. Thanks for all the encouragement. Yeah one of the main reasons for me to bring GamesCare to USA is so that we can build and ship from the USA. It makes things a lot easier, and cheaper for the customers.

I'm going to make a new game for an exciting Sega platform. Visit my Patreon page.

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    Hi Axel. Thanks for all the encouragement. Yeah one of the main reasons for me to bring GamesCare to USA is so that we can build and ship from the USA. It makes things a lot easier, and cheaper for the customers.
    Ah, that makes a world of difference

Thread Information