Quantcast

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Isolated Warrior Master of Shinobi Dirt Ball Gamer's Avatar

I like gravy

Come dance on my floor Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    And since when being concerned with the quality and safety of food and the environment a smugness thing?
    Your holier-than-thou attitude, while being almost completely ignorant on the subject; make it a "smugness thing".

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Ball Gamer View Post
    I like gravy

?

Formerly segafan1989 Master of Shinobi 4Runner's Avatar

Dude in the green is killin it Hammer style in one of my favorite old school raps.

Last edited by 4Runner; 11-17-2016 at 12:28 AM.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    Your holier-than-thou attitude, while being almost completely ignorant on the subject; make it a "smugness thing".
    Nice. Still no straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by -RT View Post
    I like my definitions without the strings of marketing attached. Such as this:
    "Organic:
    relating to or derived from living matter."
    So no matter what, to me "organic food" will always be a redundant tautology.

It's how you do it that turns people away from you. You know, shouting HEY I EAT ORGANIC(sic) FOOD, THE FOOD YOU EAT IS DANGEROUS, MADE OF SEWER SLUDGE AND WILL MAKE YOU ALL GET CANCER OR SOMETHING at every bloody corner won't make you a paragon of enironmentalism in the people's eyes. To people around you look like a self-absorbed dick (note: I'm not saying you ARE a dick) who revels in feeling himself better than everyone else without any sort of actual basis for it. If you truly want to turn people to your side you should be
    A) more subtle
    B) less obsessive
    C) just all-around nicer
    Then people would be more inclined to listen to what you have to say. It's a slow process but, as it is with growing crops, it's more rewarding in the long run.
    Again the subject at hand is being dodged.

Look, it's nice you guys want to talk about me, but I wanted to talk about food and agriculture.

I wanted to talk about food and agriculture.
    Except you actually don't. You are the worst type of dilitante dipshit(the loudmothed kind). You've no interest in actual conversation, your thread about Genetically Modified "Organics" is ample evidence of that. I mean, I can sympathize with your hatred of Monsanto. But instead of being justfiably outraged by the horrible shit committed on behalf of the American government using Monsanto's original flagship product, you bitch about how GMO seeds and RoundUp(biodegradable, by the way)are two of the four horsemen of the coming apocalypse. But yeah, at least when you're(hopefully)dying of cancer in your mid 40's, you won't be able to blame conventionally farmed produce or meat.

Banned by Administrators

Except you actually don't. You are the worst type of dilitante dipshit(the loudmothed kind). You've no interest in actual conversation, your thread about Genetically Modified "Organics" is ample evidence of that. I mean, I can sympathize with your hatred of Monsanto. But instead of being justfiably outraged by the horrible shit committed on behalf of the American government using Monsanto's original flagship product, you bitch about how GMO seeds and RoundUp(biodegradable, by the way)are two of the four horsemen of the coming apocalypse. But yeah, at least when you're(hopefully)dying of cancer in your mid 40's, you won't be able to blame conventionally farmed produce or meat.
    "But Obama signed a bill that effectively bars federal courts from being able to halt the sale or planting of GMO or GE crops and seeds, no matter what health consequences from the consumption of these products may come to light in the future."

^ That there is basically a licence to kill for Monsanto. Yet people like you still believe gmo's are safe. Whatever.

You have yet to rebut my assertion that you are a retard. By either direct response or facts to backup your opinions. Though the fact that you pay 49% more for food that has almost no discernable nutritional difference does bring me some modicum of satisfaction. If I start a GoFundMe to raise enough money for you to get a vasectomy, would you go through with it? Hell, I would even throw in the newest Mass Effect sequel and whichever console you would need to play it on as an incentive. It would be more than worth it. For humanity's sake.

Banned by Administrators

You have yet to rebut my assertion that you are a retard. By either direct response or facts to backup your opinions. Though the fact that you pay 49% more for food that has almost no discernable nutritional difference does bring me some modicum of satisfaction. If I start a GoFundMe to raise enough money for you to get a vasectomy, would you go through with it? Hell, I would even throw in the newest Mass Effect sequel and whichever console you would need to play it on as an incentive. It would be more than worth it. For humanity's sake.
    Yeah, and trusting a those with a licence to kill you makes you a smart ass. Ok.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Leave Thief alone.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Banned by Administrators

Dude, you just lost you mom to cancer, you'd think you'd be more concerned with what we eat. As many food contain carcinogen. But nope, it's much easier to be ignorant and blame cancer.

Dude, you just lost you mom to cancer, you'd think you'd be more concerned with what we eat. As many food contain carcinogen. But nope, it's much easier to be ignorant and blame cancer.
    If there was one person who watched almost religiously what she ate, it was her. She was on one of those vegan diets for as long as I can remember.

Don't bring up my mother again in conversation.
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Banned by Administrators

Then don't bring me up again.

Sure thing.

Nonconformist Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent EyeDeeNo76's Avatar

Exclamation Now back to our regularly scheduled program

Cheated
    death

Where vintage video games are restored, one cartridge at a time
    by Chelsea Stark & Cooper Neill

Inside Info about GameStop's Retro Game Trade-In Program - Pat the NES Punk

Thread Information