Quantcast

Page 2187 of 2192 FirstFirst ... 11871687208721372177218321842185218621872188218921902191 ... LastLast
Results 32,791 to 32,805 of 32869

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

  1. #32791
    The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Any one on here able to help me out? I'm working on improving the music quality on the original 1996 PC port of Sonic CD, and I need access to a copy of the Sega CD version so I can rip the American soundtrack from it - the PC version's audio is severely compressed and the original Sega CD release has better audio, hence my request.

    I've already used my own PAL copy to rip the Japanese soundtrack and I'd love to get this done. If anyone can help me with this I'd be eternally grateful. Thank you.
    I ripped it into lossless wav files for you. Hopefully my dropbox link will work for you, I rarely use that site and hope I did it right. If it doesn't, let me know, and I'll see about attaching the files via email.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lqbgep6w9...RTQFsmvya?dl=0

  2. #32792
    Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,382
    Rep Power
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    I ripped it into lossless wav files for you. Hopefully my dropbox link will work for you, I rarely use that site and hope I did it right. If it doesn't, let me know, and I'll see about attaching the files via email.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lqbgep6w9...RTQFsmvya?dl=0
    Ah, thank you so much, this is exactly what I needed. You're a legend. Thank you profholt so much.

    .




  3. #32793
    Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Outer Space 2
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    I've always wanted to be able to change the soundtrack for every level of this game. I've recently made my own for the Sonic 1 mode 1 hack with music from the Chemical Brothers and have always wanted to do Sonic CD, but for all levels.

  4. #32794
    Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Outer Space 2
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Anyone watched Perifractic's Retro Recipes? He looks to have been on the go for a while but I'd not heard of him until recently. I must confess to having developed a bit of a man crush, so much so that I had a dream about him last night. Which is a disappointment as his wife (who features in his vids) did not feature in my dream. She's very attractive.
    Last edited by cleeg; 10-26-2020 at 04:50 PM.

  5. #32795
    Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,382
    Rep Power
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    Anyone watched Perifractic's Retro Recipes?.
    Yeah I've been subbed to his channel for awhile now. He's basically the 8-Bit Guy for Amigas.

    Also, RIP Sean Connery.

    .




  6. #32796
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,289
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Yeah I've been subbed to his channel for awhile now. He's basically the 8-Bit Guy for Amigas.

    Also, RIP Sean Connery.
    Yes, RIP Sean Connery, the second best Bond of all time. (1930-2020)

  7. #32797
    The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Yes, RIP Sean Connery, the second best Bond of all time. (1930-2020)
    ???!!!!

    There used to be a time when we'd take a guy like you out back and whip you with a rubber hose.

    Agree to disagree, good sir. Mr. Connery will always be the greatest Bond.

  8. #32798
    Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Outer Space 2
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Who is the best then? I've always been partial to Mr Moore as it goes.

  9. #32799
    The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    1999
    Posts
    5,201
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    That time in 1988 when 2 dipshits broke into the set of Star Trek The Next Generation. Tried to do their own pathetic behind the scenes video. Ruined a prop by being an idiot. Got busted and left their camera behind.

    Life!? ... What console is that on?



    [PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99


  10. #32800
    The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    1999
    Posts
    5,201
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Man Strainia The Stella Machina has a stellar OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVP...FKQQ9&index=25

    It's a shmup that as far as I know is digital only on 360 and Windows. Has a very mid 90s sound that I just love!

    Life!? ... What console is that on?



    [PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99


  11. #32801
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,289
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    Who is the best then? I've always been partial to Mr Moore as it goes.
    We have a winner! Sir Roger Moore is still the best 007 ever.

  12. #32802
    Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    10,346
    Rep Power
    135

    Default

    Really? No Timothy Dalton love, huh? Hes awesome.

  13. #32803
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,289
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Really? No Timothy Dalton love, huh? Hes awesome.
    He was bloody good actually. He may have only made two films, but The Living Daylights and License to Kill are both great Bond films.

  14. #32804
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,418
    Rep Power
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    He was bloody good actually. He may have only made two films, but The Living Daylights and License to Kill are both great Bond films.
    He was very good, shame he didn't make a third one. I remember reading this review once that explained how this was the first James Bond who wasn't just a super hero (like Connery), or a gentleman (like Moore).
    No, this was an actual human being who was clearly suffering from PTSD from his years in the force. He could get the job done but it wasn't a day in the park.

    They kinda killed that approach with the Pierce Brosnan series, who was more of a Connery/Moore mix again.

    I've actually been listening a lot to the A-Ha James Bond theme songs, really good stuff.

  15. #32805
    Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,289
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    He was very good, shame he didn't make a third one. I remember reading this review once that explained how this was the first James Bond who wasn't just a super hero (like Connery), or a gentleman (like Moore).
    No, this was an actual human being who was clearly suffering from PTSD from his years in the force. He could get the job done but it wasn't a day in the park.

    They kinda killed that approach with the Pierce Brosnan series, who was more of a Connery/Moore mix again.

    I've actually been listening a lot to the A-Ha James Bond theme songs, really good stuff.
    Bond themes in the 80's fucking rocked! You had Duran Duran's A View to a Kill, A-Ha's Living Daylights and Gladys Knight's License to Kill. Hard to pick my all time fave Bond song but I do love Live and Let Die, by Paul McCartney and Wings, Goldeneye, by Tina Turner and Nobody Does it Better, the theme song for The Spy Who Loved Me, by Carly Simon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •