Quantcast

Page 2154 of 2154 FirstFirst ... 1154165420542104214421502151215221532154
Results 32,296 to 32,310 of 32310

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Ha! Classic line from a classic film. I bloody love Captain Rhodes. One of the greatest movie assholes in film history. "You want me to salute that walking pile of pus? Salute my ass!"

"I wanna know just what the hell it is that you're doing in there! Or if you're all just in there jerking each other off..."

"Steele! See if you can knock some sense into that jungle bunny head of his."

"Yeah, run! Ya fuckin' lunatics!"

"Take their guns! All their guns! All their fuckin' guns!" 🤣

Gcn

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    Wow that's a lot of stuff to read. I never knew about the Animal Crossing E-reader cards. I would have loved to have a copy of that flyer. Stuff like that I enjoy reading thru all the time.
    05/05/15

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

R.I.P. Albert Uderzo. Asterix' co-creator and illustrator.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    R.I.P. Albert Uderzo. Asterix' co-creator and illustrator.
    RIP Albert, thanks for all the distraction from this shitty world!

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Seems that Racing Apex has been renamed to Hotshot Racing, and they took out the guns and they're going for more of a Virtua Racing kinda game.

I like it, can't wait to play it on the Playseat.

In the time of your life, liveóso that in that good time there shall be no ugliness or death for yourself or for any life your life touches. Seek goodness everywhere, and when it is found, bring it out of its hiding place and let it be free and unashamed.

Place in matter and in flesh the least of the values, for these are the things that hold death and must pass away. Discover in all things that which shines and is beyond corruption. Encourage virtue in whatever heart it may have been driven into secrecy and sorrow by the shame and terror of the world. Ignore the obvious, for it is unworthy of the clear eye and the kindly heart.

Be the inferior of no man, or of any men be superior. Remember that every man is a variation of yourself. No man's guilt is not yours, nor is any man's innocence a thing apart. Despise evil and ungodliness, but not men of ungodliness or evil. These, understand. Have no shame in being kindly and gentle but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret.

In the time of your life, liveóso that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

We're currently on Covid-19 "lockdown" status here. To pass some of the time I dusted off the old LD player and I'm about to spin a "classic".

Have not previously seen this one but I had read that it was butchered by studio interference and that it's often cited as one of the worst movies ever made.
    Sounds like it could be a fun watch!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

The remake is due out soon (part 1 anyway) and hard to believe this is now 15 years old. The remake as one would expect visually blows this out of the water.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    We're currently on Covid-19 "lockdown" status here. To pass some of the time I dusted off the old LD player and I'm about to spin a "classic".

Have not previously seen this one but I had read that it was butchered by studio interference and that it's often cited as one of the worst movies ever made.
    Sounds like it could be a fun watch!

I actually saw this in the theaters, back in the day... and that is where my memory of it ends. I donít imagine I enjoyed it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I actually saw this in the theaters, back in the day... and that is where my memory of it ends. I donít imagine I enjoyed it, then.
    Yeah, it's bad. I went in hoping that it might be a "so bad its good" type of movie. But this one is just a mess. It's such a grab bag of randomness that it ends up being completely incoherent.

I DON'T LIKE POKEMON Hero of Algol j_factor's Avatar

This song is like the epitome of "random 80s music". I never knew it had a video... This is easily one of the worst, weirdest, and "most 80s" music videos I've ever seen. It has a theme around aliens in ancient Egypt combined with vague fetishy imagery. They must have been on a massive coke binge or something.

You just can't handle my jawusumness responces.

^I'm a Men Without Hats fan, everyone thinks of Safety Dance, but Pop Goes to World is one of my favorites.

Living on the border we got to hear so much great Canadian rock... Honeymoon Suite, April Wine, Harlequin, etc., etc.

^Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

A couple of months ago I played my SNES for a few mins then turned off the TV. Not knowing the SNES was still on. Took me 2 weeks to notice. It's a SNES Jr so no red light. I thought that was insane being on that long.

Nah. This guy has everyone beat. https://www.polygon.com/nintendo/201...-gamesave-data

20 years

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Thread Information