Quantcast

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Video games are just shit. Fucking horseshit garbage. Waste of time.Should all be burned and wiped off the face of the earth. Now everyone gather on the gay pile to get back our jobs! Anyone have some cocaine?
    Been playing Dark Souls, hm?

Dude, you left me hanging in The Thread That Shall Not Be Named. I wanted that debate to be five or six pages deep before Panty McTwisty even knew what was happening.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Wouldn't touch Dark Souls with your dick! (Tourettes Guy reference btw)

Dunno what debate you're referring to tbh.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Now for the teeth;

Pricey as heck at 16.95 @ Amazon.ca, but worth every penny and you only really need to put very little on toothbrush anyway. Ran out and tried a substitute with just a natural toothpaste and dipping it in activated charcoal powder for each brush, but not getting anywhere near same results so going to order again. By far the best toothpaste, cleaning and you even wake up with fresh breath. Highly recommended everyone at least try once and see for yourself.
    I use Toms. It claims to be natural but the main ingredient really doesn't sound that natural.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Been playing Dark Souls, hm?

Dude, you left me hanging in The Thread That Shall Not Be Named. I wanted that debate to be five or six pages deep before Panty McTwisty even knew what was happening.
    All I know is we gotta hold a microscope to him from now on. If he ever goes off-topic in a thread, the whole forum will be notified to declare his hypocrisy.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

I might be able to scrape together a fiver, and when I do I hope I have as much fun as those guys in Lincoln! Now that is living.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Dunno what debate you're referring to tbh.
    I invited you to quantify your “Crash is trash” statement. It was all in fun, I wasn’t trying to flame you. But I was all prepared with follow-up arguments like “give me twelve examples of that” and “watch this 30-minute video which offers anecdotal evidence that I’m interpreting to be contrary to the position you are taking.”

Let me tell you guys: there’s nothing less fun than clicking on a thread, hoping to chat about games, only to find that the OP is either such an egomaniac or so desperately insecure that he can’t stand to see conversation veer organically away from his topic after three fucking years.

The thread is very precious to him and we must understand that.

Banned by Administrators

Mustn't hurt the precious.

I invited you to quantify your “Crash is trash” statement. It was all in fun, I wasn’t trying to flame you. But I was all prepared with follow-up arguments like “give me twelve examples of that” and “watch this 30-minute video which offers anecdotal evidence that I’m interpreting to be contrary to the position you are taking.”

Let me tell you guys: there’s nothing less fun than clicking on a thread, hoping to chat about games, only to find that the OP is either such an egomaniac or so desperately insecure that he can’t stand to see conversation veer organically away from his topic after three fucking years.
    lol, I was half joking. But I think they're not particularly good. Only played 1 and maybe 2 along with CTR. I find his design terrible with his arms coming out of his head. The level design almost non-existent. You run down corridor almost all the time. Bonus levels have some platforming but to me, if you played the first level and 1 bonus level, you pretty much played all crash has to offer. Sonic and Mario give true variety to their levels. Esp Mario. So the games never feel stale. Crash...you pretty much played what this game has to offer in the first level. I don't find it to be that good. Crash Team Racing I heard all the hype and decided to buy it....it's painfully mediocre. This also just kinda leads in me never being very impressed with Naughty Dog as a developer. I find their game design to only be so-so. They have good writing and great presentation with sharp visuals but the gameplay is rather..meh in their games in general. Not played everything they have to offer but have played an uncharted game a portion of TLOU, Jak & DAXTER 1-2 and Crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    The world must know how much N64 sux the big one. Yup. Very important info.

I don't dig the Naughty Dog style of games either. I think their office used to be literally right next to the Insomniac office, and I much prefer what that company produces.

Switch

Now while I don't mind chatting about games because it's my hobby which I love also Matthews you have to understand not everyone here likes their threads being driven off topic from what it was originally about. We have many other places where you could have brought this up but you chose a thread in which you knew Barone wanted the off topic posting to stop.

As far as threads getting derailed, I wish I'd had seen this shitstorm sooner because I would have fired a boot up a few people's asses.

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...new-interview)

This was a great read and TA among others coming in with their shit-posting just ruined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    It shouldn't even be considered that. He's only asked you guys multiple times to stop taking it off topic. I know you guys wanna shoot the shit and that's fine but do it in threads that are created for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Mustn't hurt the precious.
    You of all people just can't keep your mouth shut can you? I've told you multiple times that you're only still here by my good graces because the rest of the senior staff have written you off a long time ago as an annoyance. I've warned you multiple times to put a lid on your stupid, flat-earthed, Big brother is watching, Asinine posts and yet you can't help yourself. You have a lot of problems in your personal life and it's spilling over way too much on the boards that I'm downright fucking sick of getting reported posts from multiple people about it.

The world must know how much N64 sux the big one. Yup. Very important info.
    It's not even that Segata, Barone will be one of the first people to say he likes the N64 just he's not delusional about the system to think it was the greatest fucking console since sliced bread. The main problem is posters like ABF were so god damn annoying as shit with their blind fanboysim that they couldn't see the trees thru the forest.

I had a lot of time to think about what's happened and while I'm here to help things run smoothly, I can't do that when I keep giving "problem" people chances over and over and over. Barone has contributed a ton to these forums along with several other members and it's bad enough when I hear people say Sega-16 sucks because people are being trolls. Hell I hate to say it but we've damn near reached NG.com levels of trolling and I'm about to pull a rot and stop giving a shit about being nice.

If anyone wants to test this with me then by all means go ahead but some of you need to chill your asses out. I'm tired of losing good and knowledgeable people because of "NO UR WRONG!! *posts long pages of videos and images* shit.

To everyone else, I apologize for posting this but a few things needed to be said out in the open because we keep losing too many people left and right. Case in point Barone has made it clear after this latest mess he's gone for good.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 07-17-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    05/05/15

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Thief banned, again. I think he holds the record. Is the door fully shut this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Thief banned, again. I think he holds the record. Is the door fully shut this time?
    The only way I would even unlock the door is he somehow manned up and got a fucking job so yes sir he's done.
    05/05/15

Drunk and high is no way to go through life.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Drunk and high is no way to go through life.
    I hate saying it like this but going out and getting a job and interacting with people in real life will do wonders for a person's attitude. One of the things about working with people is you learn how to speak and act with folks from all walks of life. I would have liked Thief to maybe get a retail job at least so he can learn how to act with people face to face. On the forums he doesn't have to worry about someone wanting to kick his ass for saying stupid shit.
    05/05/15

Thread Information