Quantcast

Page 2175 of 2175 FirstFirst ... 1175167520752125216521712172217321742175
Results 32,611 to 32,619 of 32619

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Neovamp, you’re looking so posh these days. The pipe is a nice addition to your ensemble.

Why thank you, I don't often light it. but that's only because this forum doesn't like avatars with larger file sizes.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Dammit I'm breaking my head over this fucking memory of a tv show I once saw in the 80s, but it seems impossible to find ANYTHING about it. maybe it rings a bell for one of you guys.

So the concept of the show is that its a comedy, about these two bounty hunters. they don't like each other but eventually are forced to work together because they're chasing the same guy or something.
    one is a white guy who I.. kinda remember as looking a bit like the bearded guy from my two dads? he had that poofy hair thing going I guess. the other is a Mexican? who reminds me a bit of Eric Estrada mixed with Joe Pesci.
    joke being that the Mexican guy's favorite weapon is a taser, which more than often ends up accidentally zapping the white guy.

Damn I'd love to see that show again, wouldn't surprise me if it never went past a single pilot episode or something.

Antifwhaaa?!?!!? Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Have you been watching American Dad? Sounds like an episode where they were watching a show called "Tex and Mex" with a similar premise.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Blockbuster Game Store that never happened. This is a test store around 1995. If this looked like this now I'd go there all the time.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Holy shit that Carpet....
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    Have you been watching American Dad? Sounds like an episode where they were watching a show called "Tex and Mex" with a similar premise.
    No its not American Dad, though I've noticed they've based a lot of their skits on those old 80s shows.
    But it was really an actual tv show/movie?? in the 80s, dammit I need to find out what it was. my 10 year old self loved it.

I looked up who voiced Tex and Mex (because these shows are known to hire the actual 80s actors sometimes) but it didn't lead to anything.

I still remember the white guy getting pissed off at the Mexican for always hitting him with the taser (which was the model that actually shoots 2 prods on wires btw)

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Sorry, Neovamp. I tried to help, couldn’t find the answer.

I took a shot in the dark and asked my wife, and she said “Renegade?”

That’s all I got.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    and she said “Renegade?”
    Yeah that seems to be the first thing that pops up when you ask "80s bounty hunter show?" google was convinced it was Renegade but it totally wasn't.

But nope, it was probably a failed pilot or something. it was very much a comedy with a bumbling buddy cop feel to it.
    I might ask on reddit sometime (once I get around to making an account), I bet they got a subreddit for this kinda movie stuff.

I'm also starting to believe that this might just be a case of The Mandela Effect. and I ended up in some sort of weird reality where people are actually considering
    that the moon landing was fake, and the earth is flat. and Nazis are everywhere and if you expose one you get lots of pussy as reward!

Thread Information