Quantcast

Page 2203 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 120317032103215321932199220022012202220322042205 LastLast
Results 33,031 to 33,045 of 33063

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Nonconformist Hedgehog-in-TrainingWCPO Agent EyeDeeNo76's Avatar

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    What happened to this thread
    YOU LOOK LIKE BOSS HOGS COCK!

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

There was music from Sonic the Hedgehog in the opening of Olympics, like check this video after 1h 13 min 39 sec mark

EDIT they changed the video somehow and the mark is at 1h 6min 15sec

Last edited by Carl Sagan; 07-24-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Been getting back into Fallout: New Vegas recently. took some effort modding it to be stable and looking good but damn its still an amazing game.
    I wish Fallout 4 had been more like that, instead of the.. crafting/base building/all choices lead to the same nonsense we got.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Been getting back into Fallout: New Vegas recently. took some effort modding it to be stable and looking good but damn its still an amazing game..
    NV is the best 3D Fallout, hands down. Always go back to that one when I get the itch to play any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    I wish Fallout 4 had been more like that, instead of the.. crafting/base building/all choices lead to the same nonsense we got.
    Fallout 4's a good world space, and the gun mechanics were finally done right, but yeah, they focused too much om the base building, which I enjoyed at first, but they went overboard with it, esp in regards to the DLC. Also the radiant quest system sucks, I wanted proper quests, not randomly generated fetch missions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    NV is the best 3D Fallout, hands down. Always go back to that one when I get the itch to play any of them.
    Originally I played it and Fallout 3 on PS3, back wen I really wanted to get back into console gaming. was a pretty amazing experience. until that dreaded save bug made the games a laggy unplayable mess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Fallout 4's a good world space, and the gun mechanics were finally done right, but yeah, they focused too much om the base building, which I enjoyed at first, but they went overboard with it,
    esp in regards to the DLC. Also the radiant quest system sucks, I wanted proper quests, not randomly generated fetch missions.
    Fallout 4 looked the part, but there were just too many of those little annoyances that eventually ruin the experience. base building/tons of pipe guns/radiant quests that ultimately boiled down to saving settlements over and over.
    But the worst offense was the removal of some rpg mechanics, like how weapons don't degrade anymore with use. I had so much fun in F3/NV keeping my equipment in tip top shape. then F4 happens and its pretty much "here, take this invincible pipegun and go rescue those settlers and build like a house or 3 there lol"

I dread the next Elder Scrolls, its gonna be more DOOM than Morrowind (or even Oblivion).

F-ing weekend flyers! It's early Saturday morning and some asshole is already in his Cessna flying above my house: 5 times in an hour. It sounds like someone is mowing the lawn above my head.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    F-ing weekend flyers! It's early Saturday morning and some asshole is already in his Cessna flying above my house: 5 times in an hour. It sounds like someone is mowing the lawn above my head.
    We have a small airport a few miles from the house, so I often see Cessnas and other small aircraft. Truth be told, part of me would like to take lessons. I think it would be very cool to be able to fly. I'll probably just end up getting the new Flight Simulator game though. Haha

I don't live near the airport but local Cessnas sometimes seem to have a corridor above my house and make their turns.

Some years ago when they were circling above, I would joke with my sister that her boyfriend paid the Cessna pilot to drag a marriage proposal banner above the house and that's why they repeatedly keep flying above. And she went out to have a look.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

The local game shop had this on their counter yesterday. Sadly, it wasn't for sale.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Just played Final Fight CD with my nephew then we completed Turtles in Time on the SNES. He absolutely loved both games. This is what retro gaming is all about, sharing gaming awesomeness from the past with our nearest and dearest. Hope you guys are well. 🙂👍

Today I drove through some nearby rural areas (villages), and when I was passing through the gypsy community/ part of one village one house had an iron gate with a large Mercedes sign hanging on it (most probably taken off a Mercedes truck) - I almost died.

I guess the Mercedes sign has some meaning among gypsies.

Thread Information