Quantcast

Page 2240 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 1240174021402190223022362237223822392240
Results 33,586 to 33,596 of 33596

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan View Post
    Just one more evidence that we are living in a computer app in some alien's pocket.

Ok, I tried watching "Who's That Girl" but it seems from the get-go that the movie has the same premise as Peter Bogdanovich's "What's Up Doc?" (well-to-do guy with a boring life and a boring fiance meets a street-wise girl who takes him on a slapstick adventure where he learns how fun life can be) so the movie started to look like a poor man's version of "What's Up Doc?" Madonna certainly doesn't have the charm and sweetness or the acting skills that Barbra Streisand had in Doc.

Master of Shinobi

Ok, I tried watching "Who's That Girl" but it seems from the get-go that the movie has the same premise as Peter Bogdanovich's "What's Up Doc?" (well-to-do guy with a boring life and a boring fiance meets a street-wise girl who takes him on a slapstick adventure where he learns how fun life can be) so the movie started to look like a poor man's version of "What's Up Doc?" Madonna certainly doesn't have the charm and sweetness or the acting skills that Barbra Streisand had in Doc.
    It's actually a remake of the 1938 film "Bringing Up Baby". It's interesting you make the connection to What's Up Doc, as that was also partially inspired by Bringing Up Baby. I agree Madonna doesn't quite have the acting chops to pull it off but as far as her movie appearances go I thought that was her best effort, I couldn't watch 10 minutes of Evita.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Series X/S controller has the best D-pad ever topping the Saturns IMO

Life?!...What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Remake Geist Force!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the Americans who freed my country from the Nazis in WW2.

Oh no! They are ruining another classic.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the Americans who freed my country from the Nazis in WW2.
    Can you please return the favor? They've taken over here.

Remake Geist Force!

Madonna was an interesting character but I always found a liking with Truth or Dare as the film was a good period correct of a memorable time.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

I always really liked Madonna's blonde era, that's like what.. 1992? especially since she was naked all the fucking time.
    So I say we make a game about Madonna doing a naked photoshoot on the beach to accompany her upcoming album "Madonna's Nude Beach Shenanigans"
    but then Tipper Gore steals all the photography equipment, so you then play as naked Madonna as she runs around various beaches and beach towns in search of her equipment.
    every level ends with her finding another nude picture of herself and every 3 levels end with Madonna fighting Tipper Gore and retrieving some equipment.

Eventually you beat Tipper for the last stuff and the photoshoot continues, only to then get a big CENSORED bar on the cover right before release because the PMRC still won in the end in real life.

Yes I'm awesome.

Seeing the scenes from a new Spielberg autobiographical movie and how his parents are giving him cameras and everyone is supporting him, made me think I could make a movie about me failing to become a filmmaker. It would feature me as a kid making short movies with a VHS-C using my MOTU toys as actors and then it all being destroyed by a bomb in the war. Nevertheless, I preserve my desire to be a filmmaker although everyone is discouraging me, saying that it doesn't really exist here. And then I do grow up some more and realize that I do live in a country that has the worst cinema in the world, a real bottom of the barrel. But still, I after highschool I apply to go to the government film school, better something than nothing. There I tell them that I always wanted to study movies but they tell me Fuck you and your dreams! as that school is nothing but an exclusive club for privileged assholes whose parents are already in the "business" (they let only four students per year to walk around the red carpets in that building). And then I see a year or two later a movie being made similar to the script I made for the entrance exam - because this is what these losers are steeping down to.
    And I see my life as such falling apart in my early 20s. Never being able to do what I want and therefore find my identity.
    So then about a year later, the government expects me to go to the army, which is great because I get to tell them Fuck you right back! Fuck the government! so they quickly throw me out - which feels great. Finally sticking it to my mortal enemy.
    And, as the years pass, I see on the Internet how every fucking asshole got to go to film school because they were fortunate enough to be born anywhere else but in this cultural gulag. And I form this wonderful internet personality.

Remake Geist Force!

Thread Information