Quantcast

Page 2200 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 12001700210021502190219621972198219922002201220222032204 ... LastLast
Results 32,986 to 33,000 of 33063

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    I was all about WWF in the 80s and early 90s, and ECW and WCW in the mid to late 90s. The Sandman killing a 6er of Bud and puffing a Marlboro on the way to the ring, and Joey Styles screaming "Oh my God!" while Sabu and RVD put on an epic match. ECW was awesome during that era. And the whole NWO era of WCW was just must-see wrestling. I can remember getting together with buddies for Monday Nitro and weekend PPVs back then. NWO for life, homies.

But after that, I was in my 20s and had moved on with my life. Pretty sure Vince McMahon came along and bought and ruined everything around the turn of the millennium anyway. I wouldn't mind going back and watching some of that classic stuff on VHS one of these days though.
    I'm a WWE Network subscriber purely because of all the classic era shows and pay-per-view events that you can browse through. I'm not interested in and don't watch any modern wrestling, just the old school WWF stuff, and there is so frigging much to choose from. OK I sound like an advertisement now lol. It is awesome though just binge watching old episodes of Prime Time, Superstars and Raw.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Do they still redub the original music with their own crap? seeing Jericho in WCW walk to the ring with his WWE music just doesn't seem right.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Do they still redub the original music with their own crap? seeing Jericho in WCW walk to the ring with his WWE music just doesn't seem right.
    Yup and they moved WWE Network stuff to Peacock network and it sucks. Commercials. No chapter select. They removed a bunch of stuff for being offensive. So the AE era is butchered but some 80s stuff as well.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Seems like Yuji Naka left or got the boot from Square Enix after Balan Wonderbomb
    https://twitter.com/AndresL_1997/sta...92070440038400

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I'm a WWE Network subscriber purely because of all the classic era shows and pay-per-view events that you can browse through. I'm not interested in and don't watch any modern wrestling, just the old school WWF stuff, and there is so frigging much to choose from. OK I sound like an advertisement now lol. It is awesome though just binge watching old episodes of Prime Time, Superstars and Raw.
    I loved it back in the late 80s and early most of the 90's (I loved the Hitman) hate it now I also really liked WCW back in the 90's and just loved Scott Steiner.
    I remember when we 1st had SKY, even my mum and gran would watch and enjoy Survivor Series and Royal Rumble along with me and my brother
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

In an effort to determine where Gibson had been investigating, I analyzed his stomach contents, found buffalo meat, and headed to the only place in the city that serves it... Outer Heaven.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    In an effort to determine where Gibson had been investigating, I analyzed his stomach contents, found buffalo meat, and headed to the only place in the city that serves it... Outer Heaven.
    Love that game, would have made for a great virtual reality experience imo. shame they never did that.

Alex Kidd

Tee Lopes composer of Sonic Mania just uploaded this recently to his channel. Ristar is still one of my top Genesis games.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 06-07-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    05/05/15

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

It sounds like what I’d think an enhanced Ristar would sound like on Saturn hardware.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Anybody else see them videos of those who have been injected with experimental gene therapies and magnets 🧲 attach to the injection sites?

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to get ballpoint off of paper? I bought some old Mega Drive mags and one of them has a scribble on the left hand corner of the cover. Want to remove it witout damaging it, if that's possible. Cheers.
    If it's glossy paper, you MAY be able to get it off without much damage, using either scrubbing the markings with a whiteboard marker and wiping clean, or brake cleaner. Bear in mind that anything porous, or using cheap ink, will be destroyed using either of these. I mainly use this for getting permanent marker off of stuff.
    - Where it's always 1995 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

First page of the screenplay for the movie "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swayze.

I love Road House so much. A few times a year, my wife takes the kids to visit her mother for a weekend. I have a ritual of always watching Road House on those weekends. Just sort of gets things started on the right foot. I recently picked up the Shout Factory special edition blu-ray with a bunch of extras, but I haven't been had a chance to watch it yet. I might have to break tradition and just do it on a regular night.

Incidentally, I've always thought that Road House would make a great video game. It would feature multiple gameplay styles, particularly beat 'em up and business simulation, but with RPG elements as well. And a kickass soundtrack of course.

I think RF Generation is dead. The admins no longer seem to post and the DB editors quit with no response from the admins. Any ideas for a good alt site?

Thread Information