Quantcast

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

  1. #20161
    Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    JHB, SA
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    When you know that folks just don't like you.


    https://encyclopediadramatica.es/ind...655&oldid=prev
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

  2. #20162
    Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    10,308
    Rep Power
    131

    Default

    Okay, that's a little unfair.

    First of all, the mod-master Ben Heck himself advocates using hot glue, and I remember a DIFFERENT Sega-16 member painting that Genesis, because we all had a turn laughing at it. I disapprove of this Drakon smear campaign going on.

  3. #20163
    Angry Liberal Arts Major Hero of Algol Iron Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bisbee, AZ
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,864
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Okay, that's a little unfair.

    First of all, the mod-master Ben Heck himself advocates using hot glue, and I remember a DIFFERENT Sega-16 member painting that Genesis, because we all had a turn laughing at it. I disapprove of this Drakon smear campaign going on.
    I could do without the porn ads on the side and the annoying "stop" spyware pop ups that nothing seems to kill. They are the internet equivalent of this...


  4. #20164
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,214
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    and I remember a DIFFERENT Sega-16 member painting that Genesis
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that wasn't Drakon.

    Then again the Internet is full of false information, like the time I checked Trish Stratus' Wikipedia page and it stated that she likes it up the bum.

  5. #20165
    Master of Shinobi Bottino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,730
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    When you know that folks just don't like you.


    https://encyclopediadramatica.es/ind...655&oldid=prev
    What the heck is that ? What have this guy done to get so much heat on his ass?

  6. #20166
    There can be only one. WCPO Agent synbiosfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Auburn Hills
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Then again the Internet is full of false information, like the time I checked Trish Stratus' Wikipedia page and it stated that she likes it up the bum.
    Ruined my day.
    Diabetes sucks!

  7. #20167
    I remain nonsequitur Shining Hero sheath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    13,313
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lizard View Post
    I could do without the porn ads on the side and the annoying "stop" spyware pop ups that nothing seems to kill. They are the internet equivalent of this...
    Adblock plus in your preferred browser isn't getting rid of that crap?

    "... If Sony reduced the price of the Playstation, Sega would have to follow suit in order to stay competitive, but Saturn's high manufacturing cost would then translate into huge losses for the company." p170 Revolutionaries at Sony.

    "We ... put Sega out of the hardware business ..." Peter Dille senior vice president of marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment

  8. #20168
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,214
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Who would win in a fight?!!

    Last edited by NeoVamp; 11-12-2013 at 07:41 PM.

  9. #20169
    not a real fan Raging in the Streets old man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I live in the moment
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,209
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that wasn't Drakon.

    Then again the Internet is full of false information, like the time I checked Trish Stratus' Wikipedia page and it stated that she likes it up the bum.
    And just how do we know this information was false, hmmm? As far as I'm concerned, at least in this case, wikipedia is truth until proven otherwise.

  10. #20170
    Angry Liberal Arts Major Hero of Algol Iron Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bisbee, AZ
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,864
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheath View Post
    Adblock plus in your preferred browser isn't getting rid of that crap?

    Some always seem to get by.


    On yet another Google rant. I listed a new Print Cartridge on Ebay. I made the mistake using Google to look up what they were going for. When I was done with Ebay listing about two minutes later I went to Youtube and the very first thing I saw was an office Max ad for HP 92+92 Combopack, the exact cartridge I had looked up. I'm getting very tired of this. I wasn't even signed into my google account.

  11. #20171
    The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,214
    Rep Power
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    And just how do we know this information was false, hmmm? As far as I'm concerned, at least in this case, wikipedia is truth until proven otherwise.
    Well it was removed shortly after, unless... Trish herself removed this piece of truth.


  12. #20172
    Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    JHB, SA
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

  13. #20173
    Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    3,850
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Impressive, yes, ingenious, yes, reasonable, no. I hate seeing people play games on such tiny screens. NES is always hooked up to big phat 27" CRT.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

  14. #20174
    Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vereinigte Staaten!
    Posts
    13,168
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Then again the Internet is full of false information, like the time I checked Trish Stratus' Wikipedia page and it stated that she likes it up the bum.
    The guidelines to figuring out if wikipedia is lying about such matter is pretty clear:

    Does she regularly wear a thong?
    Does she have a tramp stamp?

    If both are "yes" then the answer is 10,000% yes. Iron clad.


    Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

  15. #20175
    ESWAT Veteran DarkDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,060
    Rep Power
    56

    Default



    One of the most useless things you could ever purchase. I think the only thing its good for is to use it as a toy for your cats.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 11 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •