Quantcast

Page 2149 of 2155 FirstFirst ... 11491649204920992139214521462147214821492150215121522153 ... LastLast
Results 32,221 to 32,235 of 32320

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Late to the party but I finally buckled down and got a mechanical keyboard. I love that loud clicky sound so I went for blue switches. Didn't break the bank or anything but man it's heavy. Not used one like this since the IBM Model M in the early 90s. Liking it a lot. That sound is just so satisfying.
    You know what I like about mechanical keyboards? They're built like a tank. I went through so many of those USB membrane keyboards, so I just forked out for a new old stock Dell AT101W (which isn't a true mechanical keyboard, but it still clicks like one, feels like one, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg ).

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Late to the party but I finally buckled down and got a mechanical keyboard. I love that loud clicky sound so I went for blue switches. Didn't break the bank or anything but man it's heavy. Not used one like this since the IBM Model M in the early 90s. Liking it a lot. That sound is just so satisfying.
    The noise pollution from those model Ms drove me crazy.

Unfortunately, my coworker down the hall also likes Model Ms. I hear the clunking all the way from my office.

I'd use one if it didn't sound like a giant falling down the stairs.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Have you tried a cherry switch mechanical keyboard? They are quieter.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Maybe Iíll check it out, thanks. The typing experience was nice, but the sound and look killed me. It was an original IBM from 1993 I believe.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    You know what I like about mechanical keyboards? They're built like a tank. I went through so many of those USB membrane keyboards, so I just forked out for a new old stock Dell AT101W (which isn't a true mechanical keyboard, but it still clicks like one, feels like one, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg ).
    Yeah exactly. I was going through about 1 keyboard every 1-2 years. Just kept going for cheap shit but it was time.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

We're at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney World today. I just ordered a Sprite at the stand, and this is the bottle.

Installed Windows XP sounds on Windows 10. Yes yes YES! that start-up and shut down the sound! Nostalgia!

Windows used to have such fun boot sounds. Everyone has abandoned the boot sound and it sucks. Even consoles have abanded them.

Installed Windows XP sounds on Windows 10. Yes yes YES! that start-up and shut down the sound! Nostalgia!

Windows used to have such fun boot sounds. Everyone has abandoned the boot sound and it sucks. Even consoles have abanded them.
    What method did you use? Because there is two ways to go about it, and one is better than the other.

The lazy dumb route. I didn't do it individually. Playing dangerous lol. Someone put it on Reddit a couple of years ago. Other people said it worked and had no issues and yes, it was an exe. I live dangerously! Scanned it beforehand and after. It's safe.

The lazy dumb route.
    No, you did it the 'right' way. That exe is the best way doing it. The other way is by using Task Scheduler and only works 2/10 times. FYI, you don't have to keep to the WXP sounds. I personally have mine setup to Win2k's.

Here is a mind fuck for the day. Jet Set Radio Future and Yakuza share the same universe. In Yakuza 1 there is a man who needs tissues in a bathroom. Turns out it's the exact same Goji Rokkakku from JSRF.
    SR Goji Rokkaku makes a cameo in Yakuza ... "See, right there. The same universe.Ē Kikuchi also oversaw the studioís 2012 cover shooter eerily reminiscent of Gears of War, Binary Domain. Itís set in, what else, futuristic Tokyo.
    found the quote but not the interview I had saved. I remember there have been hints that Binary Domain might take place in the Yakuza universe as well but the real kicker is. Jet Set Radio Future, same universe as Yakuza series.

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    We're at Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney World today. I just ordered a Sprite at the stand, and this is the bottle.
    Just guessing, $8-$10 for it? Disney is the King of overpricing.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Just guessing, $8-$10 for it? Disney is the King of overpricing.
    Ha! You're not wrong about that. I don't think the soda was that much though, 3.79 I think, but maybe 4 something. It was only 13.5 oz though. My stomach was a little shaky after a roller coaster with the kids, so I figured a sprite would help settle it a bit. I'll tell you, when I was younger, I loved roller coasters, but nowadays they make me sick. Guess I'm getting old.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Like being transported back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

The majority of the episodes of The Computer Chronicles are on Youtube. Now THAT is a trip to watch in chronological order. At least, if you were actually alive in the early eighties.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

Thread Information