Quantcast

Page 2228 of 2228 FirstFirst ... 1228172821282178221822242225222622272228
Results 33,406 to 33,412 of 33412

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moirai View Post
    Did anyone actually play ru Shenmue III? Was it any good? Nobody ſeems to talk about it. Weird how e game was in ſuch demand for ſo many years only for it to ſeemingly fade away.
    I did. No one talks about it because while Shenmue I advanced the story two steps, II maybe two and a half, III advanced the story by about a millimeter. At the same time, the tedious parts of the game increased substantially (Ryo has to be reminded to eat or he'll fall over like a fainting goat). In short, the balance was all wrong.

With I and II, the slow parts were balanced by the payoff perfectly, in my opinion, very similar to real life. It made I and II some of the best experiences I've ever played. III doesn't have that.

What is going on with your font?

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Not to mention the fighting engine in 3 sucks balls. Then they piled on DLC rather than putting that in the game in the first place on disc. Killed all interest for me if they do a Shenmue 4. Series is better off dead to me.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I did. No one talks about it because while Shenmue I advanced the story two steps, II maybe two and a half, III advanced the story by about a millimeter. At the same time, the tedious parts of the game increased substantially (Ryo has to be reminded to eat or he'll fall over like a fainting goat). In short, the balance was all wrong.

With I and II, the slow parts were balanced by the payoff perfectly, in my opinion, very similar to real life. It made I and II some of the best experiences I've ever played. III doesn't have that.

What is going on with your font?
    I said all along Shenmue 3 would piss off fans. Shenmue was an epic made with over 200 staff and millions and millions of SEGA's money. Anyone expecting a Kickstarter project to match the games ambition was a fool. Unless SONY, SEGA or MS step in with a 30 million budget Shenmue IV should be left to die
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Not a lack of budget as much as it was a lack of vision and execution. We have seen plenty of KS or indie game that has been impressive in recent years. Shenmue III is just not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    Not to mention the fighting engine in 3 sucks balls. Then they piled on DLC rather than putting that in the game in the first place on disc. Killed all interest for me if they do a Shenmue 4. Series is better off dead to me.
    No! 4 must happen, we cannot let Ryo's epic journey end with him fishing for $0.10 per fish in III.

Maybe this was Yu's plan all along...

I said all along Shenmue 3 would piss off fans. Shenmue was an epic made with over 200 staff and millions and millions of SEGA's money.
    Even if everything else was polished to perfection, the story still barely moved. The other problems were secondary. Shenmue is an experience, the plot is critical.

And remove the food mechanic.

The food thing reminded me of Super Hydlide lol. So bad.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Ray Liotta.

R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Thread Information