Quantcast

Page 2161 of 2174 FirstFirst ... 116116612061211121512157215821592160216121622163216421652171 ... LastLast
Results 32,401 to 32,415 of 32604

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Recently allowed myself a treat in the form of buying a good condition copy of Super Castlevania IV for my SNES. Should arrive in the next few days. Never played it before and am really looking forward to it. Yes I know I can emulate these things, but I love collecting original games and playing them on original hardware on my CRT TV. Expensive I know, but it's my thing.

Among the items I've parted ways with,
    due to priorty, the gibson epi, the power five mtg artifacts, the one I regret is that very game inside
    of it's plastic with the KB store sticker.
    ....😐
    Now whip it....
    Whip it good.....

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

What a sad cunt. He is suing quite a few people and Twin Galaxies. You know if he just took his L in King of Kong and his records broken gracefully he would still be a legend but no. He has to be a twat.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Talk about a bitch.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Recently allowed myself a treat in the form of buying a good condition copy of Super Castlevania IV for my SNES. Should arrive in the next few days. Never played it before and am really looking forward to it. Yes I know I can emulate these things, but I love collecting original games and playing them on original hardware on my CRT TV. Expensive I know, but it's my thing.
    Mega, its called novelty. Personally I could never stand playing Dreamcast games on a tablet vs playing them on original hardware in a home theatre.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Mega, its called novelty. Personally I could never stand playing Dreamcast games on a tablet vs playing them on original hardware in a home theatre.
    Completely agree. I warned them not to, but most of my friends have either gotten rid of or sold off most of their film and game collections, and now only own digital, emulated or streamed copies of them. As far as I'm concerned if you don't physically own something, you don't own it at all. These days people who do everything digitally are at the mercy of the ever changing face of the internet and the complicated world of licensing agreements between companies. If things go tits up, I will always have my favourite films, TV shows and retro game collection in a physical form which nobody can take from me. They will not have that luxury.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

when I was porting Final Burn Alpha to the Xbox

That's Lantus!

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Completely agree. I warned them not to, but most of my friends have either gotten rid of or sold off most of their film and game collections, and now only own digital, emulated or streamed copies of them. As far as I'm concerned if you don't physically own something, you don't own it at all. These days people who do everything digitally are at the mercy of the ever changing face of the internet and the complicated world of licensing agreements between companies. If things go tits up, I will always have my favourite films, TV shows and retro game collection in a physical form which nobody can take from me. They will not have that luxury.
    I've already lost a couple digital copies of games despite owning barely any digital games. Some on PSN and a old online computer game store. I learned my lesson with digital media, stay away from it unless its the only option.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

This old V2000 Philips machine is still alive and kicking. I've got it playing an old recording of the Robin Williams movie- Jumanji.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

I hate torx screws with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    This old V2000 Philips machine is still alive and kicking.
    I got the exact same one, was our old video recorder in the 80s. I treasure it quite a bit.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    I got the exact same one, was our old video recorder in the 80s. I treasure it quite a bit.
    I found it in one of local junk ads, a little while back.

I'll still probably try and source the remote control for it, seeing as the VCR was already fitted with the IR receiver when I picked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Thread Information