Quantcast

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar
    HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

The real attraction to me is Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Have any of you guys ever used natural pit sticks? I know Old Spice brings in the babes but this stuff probably has a thousand chemicals. I use natural shampoo and toothpaste.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Banned by Administrators

For the pits you can make you own with coconut oil and baking soda (think that's it, my sis makes it) and it works really good. Practically all mainstream deodorants, even spray, are loaded with aluminum.

Now for the teeth;

Pricey as heck at 16.95 @ Amazon.ca, but worth every penny and you only really need to put very little on toothbrush anyway. Ran out and tried a substitute with just a natural toothpaste and dipping it in activated charcoal powder for each brush, but not getting anywhere near same results so going to order again. By far the best toothpaste, cleaning and you even wake up with fresh breath. Highly recommended everyone at least try once and see for yourself.

What SEGA console do you guys play every day or most often, and what games?

Some of us have a huge number of games and consoles but I like to play one console at a time for extended periods, with a limited number of games... for example if I take a break from an RPG (which I rarely play anyway) I can’t come back to it easily without restarting the whole thing. It has to have “flow” as an experience I guess...
    Last edited by Moirai; 07-16-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Banned by Administrators

Well the most played games on Sega consoles are the Shining games, mostly Shining Force 3.

As for what Sega console I play most these days, none, been kinda on a Sega hiatus for sometime now outside of the odd Readers Roundtable Genesis game. Basically just playing whatever on whatever. Need to get back on a Sega Saturn binge again, never played that sequel to Landstalker yet and it's calling me. A Shining marathon starting with SitD all the way to SF3 is long overdue too.

Yes, too long a break from an RPG is an automatic restart from beginning for me too. Because too long a break it too much a detach for something that's supposed to be immersive.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Well the most played games on Sega consoles are the Shining games, mostly Shining Force 3.

As for what Sega console I play most these days, none, been kinda on a Sega hiatus for sometime now outside of the odd Readers Roundtable Genesis game. Basically just playing whatever on whatever. Need to get back on a Sega Saturn binge again, never played that sequel to Landstalker yet and it's calling me. A Shining marathon starting with SitD all the way to SF3 is long overdue too.

Yes, too long a break from an RPG is an automatic restart from beginning for me too. Because too long a break it too much a detach for something that's supposed to be immersive.
    I tend to avoid RPGs because I have a bad attention span lol. Eventually I’m just like “fuck this” and I pop in Manx TT or Hyper Duel, or Steep Slope

I need to dig a genesis out to play Alien Soldier...

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

My Dreamcast is the only retro consoles have hooked up to my HDTV with HDMI. Every other system goes to the retro gaming room with CRT's. Tho Saturn sometimes gets the honor to be with the HDTV. DC is my fave system of all time and Saturn is my second fave SEGA system. I play whatever I'm in the mood for. I used to play Grandia II yearly but kinda stopped, mainly because so many modern games keep coming out I don't revisit old faves as much as I used to.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    My Dreamcast is the only retro consoles have hooked up to my HDTV with HDMI. Every other system goes to the retro gaming room with CRT's. Tho Saturn sometimes gets the honor to be with the HDTV. DC is my fave system of all time and Saturn is my second fave SEGA system. I play whatever I'm in the mood for. I used to play Grandia II yearly but kinda stopped, mainly because so many modern games keep coming out I don't revisit old faves as much as I used to.
    I really want to grab a Dreamcast soon

Come dance on my floor Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

My Dreamcast is the only retro consoles have hooked up to my HDTV with HDMI
    What Manor of sorcery is this?

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

There's an HDMI adapter for the DC that just converts the native VGA signal available at the multi-out port, to HDMI via a cheap upscaler. If you already have a VGA box, and your TV has a VGA or DVI port, use that instead and save yourself the money.
    - Where it's always 1995 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Video games.

It’s some seriously serious shit.

Video games are just shit. Fucking horseshit garbage. Waste of time.Should all be burned and wiped off the face of the earth. Now everyone gather on the gay pile to get back our jobs! Anyone have some cocaine?

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Video games are just shit. Fucking horseshit garbage. Waste of time.Should all be burned and wiped off the face of the earth. Now everyone gather on the gay pile to get back our jobs! Anyone have some cocaine?
    I'm fresh out of cocaine but the gay pile sounds interesting. You know what else is fucking shitty garbage? The fact that I'm not paid until a week on Friday and I've already ran out of money. Looks like I'll have to live off instant noodles for a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I'm fresh out of cocaine but the gay pile sounds interesting. You know what else is fucking shitty garbage? The fact that I'm not paid until a week on Friday and I've already ran out of money. Looks like I'll have to live off instant noodles for a few days...
    If you have $5 you should be good!

Banned by Administrators

No cocaine, but still got some good British Columbia herb I'm about to freshen up with.

Mega, now's your chance to try fasting.

Thread Information