Quantcast

Page 2225 of 2240 FirstFirst ... 122517252125217522152221222222232224222522262227222822292235 ... LastLast
Results 33,361 to 33,375 of 33596

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Can I say Superman 64 was crap even though I haven't designed a game?
    I think even the original designers of Superman 64 would say that.

S64 was so damned bad that it was almost good to the point that I'd gladly engage is self masochism and play it again if it ever released somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    One doesn't need to be a football coach in order recognize a bad call or a bad play and a person merely critiquing a poor movie/strategy/game doesn't remotely suggest or imply he/she can do better. You are so hard up on dismissing an opinion if one can't do better even if they have never suggested such a thing.
    I like the irony. I believe I said that before myself in many a Saturn debate and SEGA CD debate and well how many of us here, think we could have run SEGA better?

It's very easy to call people out and say 'I can do better. It's a pass time for many sports fan also how many people say If I was President or PM things would be done differently and better, but show no evidence of it in the real world.
    My issue wasn't with you so much, but with social media in general and I'm sure I made that point, a couple of times

I maybe didn't make my main point well, but Lucas wrote, came up and directed Star Wars, the man didn't need to do anything else really. With that film, Lucas not only earned the right, but he also had the money/finance to make his own films and make them the way he liked. Lucas made it clear he was going to handle the prequels in his own way and make the film he wanted to watch. Don't like it, that's fair enough, but if people want to better it Then come up with their own Star Wars rival and show Lucas how it's done.

In practice it's hard

And If I was going to on what gets the most votes or wins out in polls. The PS2 is the best console ever and Mario 64 or Zelda 64 the best game ever, all of which make me sick to the core
    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 04-16-2022 at 11:12 AM.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Man, fuck Roku and any product which requires not only putting you on an mailing list, but your billing information up-fucking-front in order to even use said device at all. I was trying to set one of these turds up for my parents, and they throw this up in my face. How would you like it if Nintendo required you file your credit card with them, in order to just to turn on the goddamn Switch?

I've heard there's some kind of workaround, but now I've already fucked up making an account where the option to the workaround is not there. I'd like to go to the corporate office behind this piece of junk, with a jar of Vaseline and see who's ass I could shove this thing up. Glorified set-top box, with a bunch of red tape and hoops to jump though JUST TO USE IT. Lame. MY LG 4K has every fucking app this turd has, and there was ZERO hassle or setup.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmSignal View Post
    Man, fuck Roku and any product which requires not only putting you on an mailing list, but your billing information up-fucking-front in order to even use said device at all. I was trying to set one of these turds up for my parents, and they throw this up in my face. How would you like it if Nintendo required you file your credit card with them, in order to just to turn on the goddamn Switch?

I've heard there's some kind of workaround, but now I've already fucked up making an account where the option to the workaround is not there. I'd like to go to the corporate office behind this piece of junk, with a jar of Vaseline and see who's ass I could shove this thing up. Glorified set-top box, with a bunch of red tape and hoops to jump though JUST TO USE IT. Lame. MY LG 4K has every fucking app this turd has, and there was ZERO hassle or setup.
    Why does Roku want your billing information?

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Why does Roku want your billing information?
    I think either they process your app purchases, or they have their own premium content that you can purchase. Instead of just being a device, they also want to be a service. But unlike a lot of other devices which host their own services in a similar fashion, Roku demands your billing info as part of the initial set-up, regardless if you plan to make any purchases.

That's insane.

End of line.. Shining Hero gamevet's Avatar

Roku isn’t free. They have their own channels, in addition to whatever streaming services you subscribe too. They wouldn’t make any money from selling the device.

We have an old 52” Samsung LCD television that needs a Roku to subscribe to Hulu, Disney + and HBO Max. I don’t get any of the Roku channels on the 4K smart Tv in the living room, because it connects directly to my subscription services.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Did you dab? I dab. You should dab.

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Dab in what?

Life?!...What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Remake Geist Force!

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    Dab in what?
    Here is one possible explanation from the Urban Dictionary:

dab: To administer a drug in powder form orally by getting some on the index finger and rubbing it all over the gums.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

The correct answer is of course D.A.B, as in Digital Audio Broadcasting! aka the soulless way of transmitting Raaaaaadio~!
    And I'll take "New upcoming Watermelon games for $500 Alex!"

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Yo, listen up here's a story
    About a little guy
    That lives in a blue world
    And all day and all night
    And everything he sees is just blue
    Like him inside and outside
    Blue his house
    With a blue little window
    And a blue corvette
    And everything is blue for him
    And himself and everybody around
    Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue
    Dab a dee da ba di

Ok now I get it

Life?!...What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Remake Geist Force!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Stop saying “dab.”

https://youtu.be/C-Mrz6M7W44

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    I'm blue
    Dab a dee da ba di
    The late '90s were a weird time that just gets weirder as time goes on.

Thread Information