Quantcast

Page 2231 of 2236 FirstFirst ... 12311731213121812221222722282229223022312232223322342235 ... LastLast
Results 33,451 to 33,465 of 33533

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker fr0zenbuttox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leynos View Post
    I take it back. He's less creative than even TA and more childish. So it's a good thing the inernet has one less idiot posting the same regurgitated doom takes. With headlines like that, if he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness. I'd point out how easily wrong they are but it would be like arguing with a dead man.
    what about this one: http://internetisinamerica.blogspot....g-america.html

The Future is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingESWAT Veteran Leynos's Avatar

Life?!...What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

Remake Geist Force!

^I love that channel!

WCPO Agent

Quote Originally Posted by fr0zenbuttox View Post
    Sounds like he's really butthurt. I recommend Preparation H

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

?

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Currently digging through old software sites on the Internet Archive, stumbled upon this ad which caught my eye. Also, Sonic Mania has been reverse engineered, so expect fan ports to other systems in the coming months/days. Who knows, maybe Mania on the Saturn is now a possibility (could it even handle it?).

EDIT: Just noticed TA has been banned. Skimmed over his posts, couldn't find anything beyond his usual posts.
    Last edited by The Jackal; 08-20-2022 at 05:56 PM.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

As much as I love sega-16, I think most of the oldtimers still here can acknowledge that it's practically a graveyard now compared to its glory days. Team Andromeda is one of the few regular active posters here, and he got the ban hammer. I have no idea why he was banned, there's nothing in his recent posts that suggest anything banworthy, so perhaps it was PMs or a mod deleted it, who knows. But I hope he's only on a timeout.

He got put in a 2-week timeout for being an ass in the RE2 thread and no it didn't involve me.

Remake Geist Force!

Quote Originally Posted by profholt82 View Post
    As much as I love sega-16, I think most of the oldtimers still here can acknowledge that it's practically a graveyard now compared to its glory days. Team Andromeda is one of the few regular active posters here, and he got the ban hammer. I have no idea why he was banned, there's nothing in his recent posts that suggest anything banworthy, so perhaps it was PMs or a mod deleted it, who knows. But I hope he's only on a timeout.
    Yep.

Put in a timeout for 2 weeks? What is this forum, an Elementary School detention room?

And a spanking. Send to bed without dinner and no Xbox!

Remake Geist Force!

Yeah it's only a timeout. I'd gotten multiple complaints about him refusing to listen or stay on topic. I looked into the thread and yeah he was being a hard-ass. He has this thing where sometimes he's ok to talk to and then there's this thing he does where he refuses to acknowledge that he might be wrong about something and then doubles down on it so much that he ends up derailing a thread into the abyss.
    05/05/15

I don't post here often, but sega-16 shouldn't be a graveyard with what's going on. I've ordered more new games this year than since the mid 90's. I would have never thought that this was going to be a possibility back then.

I'm all for free speech, which includes vile speech. Otherwise, there is no free speech. Being stubborn and doubling down doesn't even sound vile, but I haven't read that thread. I actually own a N64 cartridge of RE 2 and it was a decent playthrough.

Be that as it may, I understand that there should be rules of etiquette. Personally, someone who is vile & relentless & hateful may just need an infraction or timeout or temp ban, for the sake of a polite society.

Giving someone a timeout, just because you don't like what they have to say, well, that's just part of strolling through the graveyard, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah it's only a timeout. I'd gotten multiple complaints about him refusing to listen or stay on topic. I looked into the thread and yeah he was being a hard-ass. He has this thing where sometimes he's ok to talk to and then there's this thing he does where he refuses to acknowledge that he might be wrong about something and then doubles down on it so much that he ends up derailing a thread into the abyss.
    Maybe you could take him out of timeout and let him plead his case? List the charges against him and see what he says.

Nah, 2 weeks off gives him time to re-catalog the magazines where Tom Kalinski said something for TA to quickly grab off the shelf and scan.

Remake Geist Force!

Thread Information