Quantcast

Page 53 of 148 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I just started up Batman: Arkham Asylum for XBox 360

I just downloaded Spotto for the DSi (fun!)

I'm still working on Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for DS

Jizzed in my pants... NOT Raging in the Streets M4R14NO94's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I've been playing Lost Vikings 2.
    I just got a copy for SNES (too bad Genesis didn't get a port of this).
    This game is really fun, but some of the puzzles later on can be pretty challenging. I plan to put in more time on it this weekend.
    Yeah, it is really fun, and the new characters and abilities for the vikings add some more fun to it (double jump for Erik, Bionic Commando-style bionic arm for Baleog and shrinking ability for Olaf)
    Links and stuffz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LanceBoyle94
    www.youtube.com/user/M4R14NO94
    http://lanceboyles.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Weird Al" Yankovic (on the AL-TV "interview" with Kevin Federline)
    Really? You mean like if someone got right up on your face and said that you're an IGNORANT, NO-TALENT WHITE TRASH, FORTUNE SQUANDERING VANILLA ICE WANNABE LOSER, you'd be okay with that?

Real Gamers Wear Monocles Master of Shinobi mick_aka's Avatar

Spent a night playing through Gears of War 2 in split-screen co-op mode, what an utterly awesome game, far too short though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSega
    When I speculate, I post sources to back up my claims.

Atomic Runner & Thunder Force IV.

Modern Warfare 2 on PS3. There seems to be more lag the past few days.

Thinking of getting MAG.

Jizzed in my pants... NOT Raging in the Streets M4R14NO94's Avatar

Been playing some games that I haven't played in a very long time (except for one of them)

-Super Indy Champ (SNES): A rather obscure title, only released in Japan (do Japanese people even follow IndyCar racing? Because I find it rather odd that there's a Japanese exclusive IndyCar racing game). And it's awful. Before, back in '07, I thought it was shit. Now, I still do. However, the music is awesome
    Nigel Mansell's World Championship (SNES): Unlike the Genesis version, this one resembles more Super Monaco GP instead of a behind-the-vehicle racing game. It's actually very good
    -Super Loopz (SNES): Quite possibly the BEST puzzle game on the system. Unfortunately it was only released in Japan, and Imagineer (the publishers) were ALMOST going to bring it to the US. Give it a shot if you have the chance, you'll love it
    -Gain Ground (PS2 Sega Ages 2500 remake): Excellent game that's really fun and challenging, and it's much better when played by 2 players (in this case, me and my brother). Lots of characters with different abilities (well... I don't know if I should be explaining it to you guys, since you already know about GG)
    -Decathlete (PS2, from Sega Ages 2500 Decathlete Collection): Best olympics game EVER, alongside Track & Field, HyperSports, Athens 2004 (PS2) and Olympic Summer Games Atlanta 1996 (Genesis)
    -Winter Heat (PS2, from the same collection mentioned above): While not as great as Decathlete, it's much better than Lillehammer '94 or Winter Challenge. Also, the Aerials event is nearly impossible
    -Borderline (PS2 Arrange version from Sega Ages 2500 Sega Memorial Collection): I absolutely LOVE this game. Really fun game, but pretty hard sometimes (especially those things that shoot lots of pink bullets)
    -NBA Jam T.E. (SNES): The only reason of why I decided to play it is because I wanted to try to do the code to play as either the Fresh Prince or Jazzy Jeff (or Bill Clinton as well). And I succeded! I prefer HangTime, but still, T.E. is awesome
    -Super Pinball II: The Amazing Odyssey (SNES): The best pinball game ever made, alongside Psycho Pinball and Pinball of the Dead. Unfortunately, it never left Japan
    Links and stuffz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LanceBoyle94
    www.youtube.com/user/M4R14NO94
    http://lanceboyles.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Weird Al" Yankovic (on the AL-TV "interview" with Kevin Federline)
    Really? You mean like if someone got right up on your face and said that you're an IGNORANT, NO-TALENT WHITE TRASH, FORTUNE SQUANDERING VANILLA ICE WANNABE LOSER, you'd be okay with that?

I've been addicted to this since i got it the other week:

I truly hope there are more titles released in the future.

I've decided to play through X-Com: Interceptor. I like space combat sims, and there aren't enough out there. Well, Wing Commander, but I don't own any of them...And Sinistar Unleashed is decent...
    Omae wo mo shindeiru...

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I started playing StarCraft today. I'd forgotten what a complete time-sink that game is. I played for most of the day without even realizing it.

Grandmaster's Reckoning ESWAT Veteran Knuckle Duster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I started playing StarCraft today. I'd forgotten what a complete time-sink that game is. I played for most of the day without even realizing it.
    Check out the game 'Sins of a Solar Empire.'

Wildside Expert

Quote Originally Posted by M4R14NO94 View Post
    Yeah, it is really fun, and the new characters and abilities for the vikings add some more fun to it (double jump for Erik, Bionic Commando-style bionic arm for Baleog and shrinking ability for Olaf)
    Yeah! The new characters are really fun in Lost Vikings 2!

I got a copy of Mario Kart today for SNES, been playing it over and over tonight. I also got a copy of Star Trek - Starfleet Academy - Starship Bridge Simulator (32X) for two dollars!! I havent played it yet, but the reviews say its not very good.

Raging in the Streets

Mass Effect 2 ... it's certainly less 'RPG meets space-em-up' and more 'Gears of War, only sci-fi'. I just can't get used to the ammunition (sorry, 'thermal clips') system after the brilliant heat system from the first game.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Bigtime Classic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle Duster View Post
    Check out the game 'Sins of a Solar Empire.'
    Very, very badass RTS w/some 4X feel considering how one builds up their planets!

Banned by Administrators

I installed Torchlight last weekend and have been loving it! Best Hack n Slash since Titans Quest.

Just received my Genesis order the other day and have dug back into Sonic 1... I love Mario and all, but man... something about Sonic just rubs me the right way, lol.

Streets of Rage felt sooo good, I forgot how awesome a fighter it was.. have 2 (which I'd never played as a kid), feel like I need to get 3 now.. the music is SO badass on those two!!! Jammin my speaks!

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Mass Effect 2 ... it's certainly less 'RPG meets space-em-up' and more 'Gears of War, only sci-fi'. I just can't get used to the ammunition (sorry, 'thermal clips') system after the brilliant heat system from the first game.
    I've had the first one sitting on the floor for 6 months+ now (was $10 at Half Price Books)... can't wait to load that one up in the next month (getting Net finally).

Thread Information