Quantcast

Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2216

Thread: General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Played, and beat, this:

So good.

Along with a bit of

I played fighters Megamix, virtual on, and virtua fighter kids with a 14 year old guy I met today. He was sort of casually into sega, and had played some sonic games on the gamecube.however, he had little experience with sega consoles, the only one he had played was the Saturn. So when he noticed mine he was interested.he had never played any of the games I showed him, and he LOVED virtua fighter kids.

I love introducing people to awesome games, and basses (he played my Rickenbacker 4003 and was really digging the sound and feel of it)

It's not every day that I meet a 14 year old that appreciates 32 bit games, most of them usually think they are so dated that they wont give then a chance.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ Master of Shinobi NeoZeedeater's Avatar

Under a Killing Moon - I played through it again. It's definitely a classic and I plan on replaying Pandora Directive before the new game hits.

Halo 4 - I finished up a co-op campaign. 343 nailed the Halo look and feel but it was a little too by-the-numbers to wow me. I quite liked the rail shooter level. I doubt the similarities to Galaxy Force were intentional but that's what it reminded me of.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions - I wish Virtua Fighter was on 3DS instead but this still serves the purpose for quick portable fighting fixes.

Thief: Gold - It had been a while and I almost forgot just how awesome it is, both for stealth and survival horror. I'll have to replay Tenchu 1 again to see if it still edges Thief 1 for my favourite 1998 stealth game. And I'll squeeze Thief II in some time before 4 comes out.

WET - I played through it in 2009 on 360 but since I haven't replaced my broken system, I bought it again, for PS3 this time. I still think it's an overlooked third-person shooter with some badass acrobatic action although this time it's kind of pissing me off. I'm stuck on a street chase level near the end of the game with seemingly not enough good ammo to beat it.

A Mind Forever Voyaging - I first played this around a decade ago and was blown away by its unique design. I knew it wasn't going to have the same impact this time but I'm still really enjoying it. And I still think the whole observe/explore/record concept could work great in modern 3d form (with graphics). This game's almost three decades old. Why hasn't anyone made something similar?

Really fun game.

I think I actually prefer it to the Mega Drive version of Sonic 1, great platforming and level design.

Mister Pilgrim Master of Shinobi Cucollins12's Avatar

Super spike V ball on the nes...one of the few good sports games in my opinion.
    too old for video games huh?

Going to the arcade today for some ghost squad, afterburner climax, and house of the dead. Three excellent sega games.

Playing Crysis 3 on PC with settings maxed out at 1080p.... Mmmmmmmm.. Its the best looking game I've ever seen in person... Probably the best looking game out right now.

Well I fired up the Genesis for the first time since getting my TV back from rejuvenation. And... it was so grainy and dark. I thought "oh no, if I can't play the Genny anymore..." but I remembered it was an HD deck. So I took out the RF plug and put the composite into my switch and turned it on... Crystal clear! Yay! So I resumed my Triple Play Gold play and did manage to get into first place in the AL Central, which is easy now that I know what the buttons are. And as I had mentioned previously that players seem to be on the wrong teams... well I found a stacked team as I played the Braves.

WTF Atlanta Braves by Tripredacus, on Flickr

As you can see, someone was playing around with the rosters! And only 1 HR, I beat them 8-2 but it seems impossible to get a shutout in this game.
    Sega Genesis Master Set Collector
    https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Was playing sleeping dogs earlier then wwe 13.
    I finally was getting around to making a created wrestler of myself, when my xbox360 froze.
    The other day it repeatedly froze during sleeping dogs like 3-4 times, so I had my fears what was on the horizon.
    And when I turned it back on today after it froze in wwe 13

Least my sega genesis cant ever give me this!
    Last edited by EddieJ1984; 03-04-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Asphalt 6- Android
    I demand a Blaze spinoff!

Me blog

Hope Exists

Raging in the Streets mrbigreddog's Avatar

Super Mario Bros. U - Just beat the game. Kinda short, glad i got it for $30 on ebay. Great game though, fun. Last stage is too easy! Mario 3 is much more difficult... But now it's time to go back and find the hidden levels in each world and all the star coins!

I spent a bit of time trying to fix the jacked up rosters in TPG, I am now plagued by the "team has more than 10 pitchers" errors constantly. Anyways I think I got it set. Doing pretty well, I should have no problem making the playoffs.
    Sega Genesis Master Set Collector
    https://vgcollect.com/Tripredacus/gen

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

I started playing DB: Advanced Adventure on the GBA again. Good game.

So's your old man! Raging in the Streets zetastrike's Avatar

I played Marvel Super Heroes for my Saturn today. It's a great game, but it just too easy. I have the difficulty set on max and I don't lose a round until I get to Doctor Doom, and I still win the match. I'm looking forward to playing X-Men COTA, I've heard it's a lot more challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
    Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.
    My Collection: http://vgcollect.com/zetastrike

Thread Information