Quantcast

Page 717 of 726 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 10883

Thread: Official Sega-16 Haul Thread. 4.0

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSciFi View Post
    One way to be sure you don't get a bootleg GBA cart is if you buy CIB. But prices are just ridiculous nowadays. It has been a piecemeal approach for me with the GBA.
    Even that isnít for sure: I got an Advance Wars 2 CIB and it was totally fake, box & all. I made a big old bitchy scene about it, too.

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Yeah, there are full box Shantae bootlegs that look really nice and close to original.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

I'd be fine with if I got conned if the game worked but most don't - they're usually really old dumps with the piracy protection still in. You'd play for a little while, then a message would come up saying the game is not legit. That, and most carts are made of the cheapest material possible.

Not worth it.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

There is no shortage of places in my area to go and find hundreds of GBA and DS games to rummage through. Once I realized that Iím not too proud to add loose GBA carts to my collection, my library has about doubled in the past month or two.

just paid on kickstarter 110 pounds for the mastersystem compendium with a own spread in the book about miracle warriors
    asterix was sadly taken already

Road Rasher

latest arrival...

Got this mini ps1 arcade stick for $5 2 weeks ago at the flea market.
    Been using it with a raspberry pi with psx usb converter

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    S
    OMG! What happened to that Dreamcast! Did the guy smoke a pack a day and blow it on the console!
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

SNES envy

Lol Gamevet, I don't know. It doesn't smell actually, but at some point, I'm probably going to try to whiten it back up. There's lots of tips online. Works great, though! Been playing through Sonic Adventure and wow is it supremely frustrating.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Raging in the Streets Moirai's Avatar

Now when are they going to release PANZER DRAGOON TRILOGY on PC

I'm always conflicted about game re-releases, personally. If feel like it invalidates the point of owning the original one. So I either own the original, or if I don't, I'd go with the most affordable option. Having the same game on multiple consoles always nags at me, for some reason I don't fully understand.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets Leynos's Avatar

Shenmue was only avail on a 20-year-old system. At some point, those systems will die and nothing out there to replace them. Giving people who don't collect and own a modern system to play a great but niche game is a great thing. I'm not sure I agree with an AAA game released last gen that sold millions and millions needs a remaster. For lower key games I think it's great. It's boosted Yakuza's success in the west. Shenmue fans will buy multiple copies of this game so SEGA might think about other old games to re-release. Many have been asking for Jet Set Radio Future. I still want Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Wonderful 101 released on Switch as those are amazing games that sold poorly and a poorly selling system.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

[PSN] Segata-S //[Switch] FC-SW 3892 5228 2895 //[XBL]Dogi99

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Shenmue was only avail on a 20-year-old system. At some point, those systems will die and nothing out there to replace them.
    I accept your point, but I'd wager that my Atari 2600 will still be working long after your PS4 is dead. I doubt I'd make that wager with my Dreamcast though.

Thread Information